Bagnu

4 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

By the way, I'm over 18 😂

bj011.png

Love your new profile pic!!!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Still working on aging up my alt and trying a new unisex head.  Definitely have to find a decent pair of eyebrows for them.

image.thumb.jpeg.b62530885a87bc8873343693b14ab104.jpeg

I got a closeup after you popped in beside me on the Island in the living room. I didn't notice you were there at first, because you didn't say anything. Caitlin came in shortly afterwards, as you know, and she thought you had a sad expression. You were afk, so we went to see what kinds of things might work for a theme for parts of the island.

Cora ink dropper.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I got a closeup after you popped in beside me on the Island in the living room. I didn't notice you were there at first, because you didn't say anything. Caitlin came in shortly afterwards, as you know, and she thought you had a sad expression. 

Cora ink dropper.png

Nice pic.  Your pic looks much more feminine than mine.  I still need to work on the look.

I had googly eyes on when I first arrived.  No pic of that?  Lol

Hope you had fun hanging with Caitlin.  Sorry I had to book on out.

• Like 1

Just now, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Nice pic.  Your pic looks much more feminine than mine.  I still need to work on the look.

I had googly eyes on when I first arrived.  No pic of that?  Lol

Hope you had fun hanging with Caitlin.  Sorry I had to book on out.

I saw the eyes for a second LOL!!! I wanted to take a pic, but that's when Cat popped in, and you had them off by the time I looked again. I would have posted the pic if I had a chance to snap it!!!

Cat and I had fun looking at themes, but we are nowhere near ready to put in something that we think could work.

Really, I think I will always capture your feminine side, unless you are actually in a male AV.

4 hours ago, BillFletcher said:

New hair new friends, and a new attitude.

At Tanya's seven

Sorry Bill. but I can't approve of child AV's. But that's your decision on who you hang out with.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Where are they?
I notified them, that I would come soon™.

qvXq2BM.jpeg

Me at Scylla's newest exhibition, based on Waiting For Godot, the play that had the deepest impact on me from all the plays I've seen over the years in RL.

9GWTM0Z.jpeg

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 10

7 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I can't approve of child AV's

It is really none of your business now is it? I think we would all be better off if people just stopped judging others for the choices they make that don't actually cause them any harm, and yes by publicly posting this you are judging both me and Cosette, the irony is that Cosette's choice of an avatar was made after she grew tired of constantly being hit on by idiots who think that SL is just about sex. It isn't. maybe that's all it is to you, but for many it is much bigger than that, Cosette is a warm, witty, intelligent person who is fiercely protective of her friends, and i am honored that she considers me one. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BillFletcher said:

It is really none of your business now is it? I think we would all be better off if people just stopped judging others for the choices they make that don't actually cause them any harm, and yes by publicly posting this you are judging both me and Cosette, the irony is that Cosette's choice of an avatar was made after she grew tired of constantly being hit on by idiots who think that SL is just about sex. It isn't. maybe that's all it is to you, but for many it is much bigger than that, Cosette is a warm, witty, intelligent person who is fiercely protective of her friends, and i am honored that she considers me one. 

I am NOT judging you or Cosette. I don't have enough information for that. I AM judging Linden Lab for having allowed child AV's years ago. There has been too much consternation because of that decision.

Cosette sounds like a wonderful person, and I DO understand why she chose that AV from what you have explained.

Edited by Bagnu

9 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Sorry Bill. but I can't approve of child AV's. But that's your decision on who you hang out with.

2 hours ago, BillFletcher said:

11 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I am NOT judging you or Cosette. I don't have enough information for that. I AM judging Linden Lab for having allowed child AV's years ago. There has been too much consternation because of that decision.

Cosette sounds like a wonderful person, and I DO understand why she chose that AV from what you have explained.

Can you both stop? If you want to hash out your previous relationship take it out of the forums please.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

Can you both stop? If you want to hash out your previous relationship take it out of the forums please.

My reply was based on what was said, not who said it or any past events, A total stranger could have said that and my response would be the same, it is you who is bringing up the past not me, so how about you just stop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I spent my evening with my old friend Sheri. I met her through Caitlin. She was dancing at first, but the club was empty, so she wanted to experiment taking pics. The first pic is one she took. She wanted some help with it, so I did a quick adjustment on some shadows for her. Badly, since I didn't want to be afk too long. The next two, I took. They are a little bit of a contrast LOL.  

I don't know when she took the first pic, but mine are at a photostudio she took us to. She had a blank background on when I took the portrait pic.

pngcolour sheri reclining 4.2 title 400 2.jpg

Sheri In Burning Background.jpg

Sheri.jpg

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 6

19 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

Where are they?
I notified them, that I would come soon™.

qvXq2BM.jpeg

Me at Scylla's newest exhibition, based on Waiting For Godot, the play that had the deepest impact on me from all the plays I've seen over the years in RL.

9GWTM0Z.jpeg

Oh, I'm so glad you made it, Sid!

Yes, it's a powerful play. And a lot funnier than most people think too!

• Like 5

After wandering down dark corridors, and occasionally falling through floors

Snapshot_343.thumb.jpg.f828dd902df3145951064e61ae9690ce.jpg

I came back to this thread, I saw the reply to Sid and wanted to check out the exhibit of  @Scylla Rhiadra

Snapshot_352.thumb.jpg.21b95868c79380344b245616b9e1da6a.jpg

I decided to have a seat, for a bit.  I love this tree and moon, it is gorgeous 😊

Snapshot_355.thumb.jpg.84f77f336c2294590c8770e3ff6804aa.jpg

While appreciating the artwork, I decided to get down and have a little dance 🙃

Snapshot_357.thumb.jpg.0f1b3ad52910d4ebbb7506b85f5e9324.jpg

This is my favorite one! 🥰

/me informs Scylla that Dave's not here 😋🪿

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:
13 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

/me informs Scylla that Dave's not here 😋

I'm seriously pissed at him about it too.

Not sure if Cheech and Chong reference, or Maddy's child.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm seriously pissed at him about it too.

I do love it, your picture is the first in my collection at the hotel Chelsea 😁

Snapshot_360.thumb.jpg.873ec609f796b9fe87de978b85ea5fa8.jpg

Thank you 🥰

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1