How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

image.thumb.png.f510a0be1cea5ffa6f1105604fc7f366.png

So I made a little shed with snow to go with the house.  Because most folks living out in the country have CLUTTER. Lots and lots of outside clutter.  So now to fill it will clutter and I am sure I have plenty.

For anyone that NEEDS a little snowy shed this will be my gift from Shop and Hop.  

It's starting to look pretty cozy over there.  

image.thumb.png.75ead3c2e9dd3171876f795a715c4f6c.png

Yep, now we are getting realistic. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 17

Dancing with @Cinnamon Mistwoodat Fogbound Blues a bit earlier today. She said couple of guys were trying to pick her up while we were dancing. Yep, that's a sure way to impress a Lady... Didn't do much to impress ME either...

Cinn and sandor Foghound.png

Cin and Sandor Foghound kissing dancing.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 10

I don't know how you manage to make public dancing look so intimate. I'm trying to figure out which dances you captured your pics in because I tried to avoid all the slow grinding dances in the menu, but I kept hopping up to check all the food I had cooking, so I missed a bunch.  I really like that first pic.

Wish I could have captured a few pics, too, but it was a busy afternoon for me.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I don't know how you manage to make public dancing look so intimate. I'm trying to figure out which dances you captured your pics in because I tried to avoid all the slow grinding dances in the menu, but I kept hopping up to check all the food I had cooking, so I missed a bunch.  I really like that first pic.

Wish I could have captured a few pics, too, but it was a busy afternoon for me.

I just put in on "sequence" and "random". But I told you that when we were there. Lol, we have lots of slow dances and intimate pics over the last year where you WERE present for them, and already posted here and elsewhere in the forums. There is nothing in these pics you weren't, or aren't willing to do with me. I was afk half the time too, as you know.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I find this picture frightening! 
Lighting? Expression? Looks like a scary movie scene?

It's scarier than what's apparent in the picture. But in a positive way.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2

So the day after the eating and stuffing day in the USA it is okay to go all out for Christmas, right?

XgPs6rP.jpg

hc2s4q2.jpg

Yup, I guess I got a bit carried away this year with decorating around my house. 

Next project: The inside of my home.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 13

23 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

So the day after the eating and stuffing day in the USA it is okay to go all out for Christmas, right?

XgPs6rP.jpg

hc2s4q2.jpg

Yup I guess, I got a bit carried away this year, with decorating around my house. 

Next project: The inside of my home.

Nice creche!  Is it almost full size? (Looks nearly as tall as you!)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Nice creche!  Is it almost full size? (Looks nearly as tall as you!)

I'm used to think big for Christmas. For more than 25 years my dad and I were in charge of the Christmas decorations in the deanery church in my home town IRL.  We had beautiful nativity statues hand made out pressed paper and wax heads and hands. The largest ones are over a meter high.

The creche on my parcel is about half size I guess.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1