How Does Your SL Look Today?

23 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

A great list!!!

Except the last two.  I've never heard of them.

(I want to be Selene if I ever grow up)

I really DO have to see this "Selene" lol.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

To keep this from derailing, it would be fairly easy to make an "inspired by" character in SL.

.. Like so?

53251639557_0704750f74_b.jpg

I may have taken that after we watched the first film ..

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Except the last two.  I've never heard of them.

They're both good, Burke & Hare is a rather infamous story about body snatchers from Victorian Scotland (based on true events and stuff!), The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill and Had the Longest Darned Film Title You Ever Saw is also good, I've got a weakness for period dramas and it's basically an Edwardian rom-com with an actually interesting story in it. And according to my mum, Hugh Grant is hot and stuff. I think she may have used the word 'dreamy', whatever that's supposed to mean. *Shrugs* 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

To keep this from derailing, it would be fairly easy to make an "inspired by" character in SL. Latex cat suit, short brunette hair, gun with liquid silver bullets, take-no-prisoners attitude...

A while ago I recreated a scene from the beginning of the first Underworld movie where Selene was chasing a lycan through the subway. Needless to say it became a hit on my flickr.
image.thumb.jpeg.953a770ff95754bcc37320155550c15f.jpeg

Edited by Aiyumei
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 10/16/2023 at 7:33 PM, Bagnu said:

You don't know her inworld. You could, but your interests are vastly different. 

Definitely true, though it is always possible that I could run into her at a Forum Hangout function or at one of Ghosty's music things - though I haven't managed to get to one of those since the first one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cariboustag said:

Pheeby? In an uncharacteristically cute and pink environment? I can hardly believe my eyes!

It's how I go incognito. When people think I'm off doing dark and dastardly deeds, I'm usually just boogie boarding with Hello Kitty.

Don't tell anyone. They'll think I'm some kinda monster.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Haha 6