How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

10 hours ago, MoiraKathleen said:

Finally made it out to visit Natthimmel.  I really liked these yellow flowers and ended up buying some for myself from MP. 

Natthimmel

Love this pic!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday evening was the second "dress rehearsal" for the performance element of my exhibition. It's about 35 minutes long, and works with the text associated with seven of my pics (this one is Ophelia). The actors belong to an acting company called the Avilion Cameo Theater, and they are frighteningly professional in how they go about this. (The head of the company is an academic who teaches drama in education in RL.)

Fortunately, my contribution consists entirely of changing the background slides, and taking a bow at the end. And I only managed to flub that twice. I even managed to do a quick screen grab! Yay me!

Dress-Rehearsal-Blank.thumb.png.024daecafdf0ab86922948052f7bc748.png

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yesterday evening was the second "dress rehearsal" for the performance element of my exhibition. It's about 35 minutes long, and works with the text associated with seven of my pics (this one is Ophelia). The actors belong to an acting company called the Avilion Cameo Theater, and they are frighteningly professional in how they go about this. (The head of the company is an academic who teaches drama in education in RL.)

Fortunately, my contribution consists entirely of changing the background slides, and taking a bow at the end. And I only managed to flub that twice. I even managed to do a quick screen grab! Yay me!

Dress-Rehearsal-Blank.thumb.png.024daecafdf0ab86922948052f7bc748.png

when will be? Is it open to the public? or invite only?

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

when will be? Is it open to the public? or invite only?

It's totally open to anyone and everyone! The performance starts at 12:15pm tomorrow.

Details, including link to SLURL, are in my signature here, or here on Flickr.

I'd LOVE to see you there -- not that I'll be able to move, talk, or do much except flutter about helplessly.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I went to check out Lost Unicorn yesterday to take some pics.  It is really pretty and worth a visit.  The trails are narrow, and the trees are so packed in that it is easy to get turned around and lost. I am sure I missed a lot of the region, so I will have to go back and explore some more.  @Bagnu was kind enough to join me for the adventure and give me the time to cycle through EEPs, DoF, shadows, and angles to try to get the shots I wanted.  He even joined me for dancing afterwards, but I did not get pics of that. 

image.thumb.jpeg.0883da8fbfd8d607106afd6f89960e9b.jpeg

Where are we?

image.thumb.jpeg.2e4c4a7f7cf9118529c64d3c52ec290c.jpeg

Oberon's Throne in the background

image.thumb.png.53a08ef72a880dd99e1e534c3c892787.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Just for fun:  This bench had some fun dramatic poses in it.  I couldn't resist a photo.  Possible captions:

1. This incessant, whiny, buzzing of the fairy voices is driving me insane.  Make it stop!  *Swats one away like a mosquito*

2. I think I'm coming down with a migraine.

3. Did I leave the oven on at home?

4. "Yes, I know you've been having trouble in the forums.  Have you considered just showering?"

image.thumb.jpeg.670012e209e9ae8f6c40487326075559.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

34 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Just for fun:  This bench had some fun dramatic poses in it.  I couldn't resist a photo.  Possible captions:

1. This incessant, whiny, buzzing of the fairy voices is driving me insane.  Make it stop!  *Swats one away like a mosquito*

2. I think I'm coming down with a migraine.

3. Did I leave the oven on at home?

4. "Yes, I know you've been having trouble in the forums.  Have you considered just showering?"

image.thumb.jpeg.670012e209e9ae8f6c40487326075559.jpeg

I might have to put my keyboard in the dishwasher again LOL!!! I really should be careful of taking a sip of something in RL when I read something you write!!! You can make me very suddenly laugh!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

@Scylla Rhiadra Unfortunately, I arrived late and the place was crowded, I couldn't go in, I watched a little with the camera, but I couldn't hear what was being said during the performance. I'll go back to see the exhibition, congratulations on the work.

avsetembro_108a.thumb.jpg.990936493787ee918bed87fe7ccfaf89.jpg

I saw you hovering outside the sim unable to get in too!    Pffffft

@Scylla Rhiadra........get a bigger place next time please....one of those places where 4-sims meet  :)

* I knew I should have gone early, but I was at a meeting...:(

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2