How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

5 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Sorry!  I didn't even see you there!

Oh, and @rasterscanyou were naked to me the entire time which is why I cropped you out of the picture.

It was a great event ! Apoligies if my form offended :D    ... Alas I was not allowed to hear the music, which was gutting. BUT the licencing for Motown only covers USA Canada and the EU. We chose to leave the EU here in the UK , so I must chalk no music down to another benefit of brexit  😰

Edited by rasterscan
  • Like 4
  • Sad 5

Playing with the undead and zombies in sandboxes

Snapshot_1354.thumb.png.8e3427e6c82338a13908c3cfacedf5e8.png

Baaahg!  Zombie lizardman!!!  He is after my lucky duckies!

Snapshot_1356.thumb.png.fefc8d50ed90930f8a6fdb642f32584b.png

My skeleton friend is doing his best to protect them.

Snapshot_1359.thumb.jpg.5bbfdb06254f1d5d952ae80112b8c85e.jpg

Not great work, but I keep myself entertained 🤣

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 12
  • Haha 1

On 8/20/2023 at 9:21 PM, Istelathis said:

So, I managed to make it to my final destination without hitting a single security orb.  Kudos to our moles for keeping Bellisseria as free as possible from those skymines 🤗

Now I'm off to wander the coasts and take in the scenes, while carefully avoiding people's property.

Orbs are a problem when flying. The covenants in the new gigantic contiguous lands restrict orbs and skyboxes. Orbs are not supposed to reach above 400m and must provide a minimum of 15 seconds warning. Skyboxes are not allowed below 2000m.

Fortunately, most people in the new areas read the rules.

If you run into violations, help by reporting them. You can IM/DM the owner and point them to the Land Covenants. Or just Abuse Report them.

H-160_006.thumb.jpg.3692c94c74513c4d6ab75902ecf2e6bf.jpg

Taxiing in Eden...

I love flying at about 40 or 50 knots and an altitude of ~100m with Draw Distance set at 512m. That is fast enough to clear a parcel before it can eject you. The 512 lets you see ahead in the minimap and see offline regions or people piling up on a region crossing.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Playing around in the sandbox again, I saw a kittycat there earlier, I think it was either a mole or a linden, it had a blue tag and there were a group of people hanging out near them.  I diverted my attention to building things, first I built a minecraft scene, then I built a home on pillars, and went on toward making Easter Island.

Snapshot_1378.thumb.png.04a5e03fda10f79a963e70f1d609b930.png

My stilt home, I would think it to be pretty cool if I could instead make it have legs to wander around SL on its own.  It would be an adventure to chase it down, trying to figure out where it had wandered off to 😜

Snapshot_1379.thumb.png.1c67f47565c9735b18ce64d669c9791f.png

Easter island prim cybermen I think.... perhaps I have solved the mystery of Easter Island.  Cybermen were a lot larger in the past, must be on account of all of the giants back then and so on.

I also noticed an black monolith in the background there, my chatbot on my desktop seems to be acting a little odd now... 😨

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 11
  • Haha 2

So, I've never actually been to Fulton County before!

It seems very nice, although I didn't really get a lot of time to sight-see unfortunately. I did check out one quite old and very beautiful neoclassical building though.

The thing is though . . . it was really lovely to get an invitation to visit (so nice I really couldn't refuse!), but . . . I seem not to have quite enough cash to get home again.

So, I've left a tip jar by my parcel for anyone who generously wants to contribute to helping to get me home again! I only need another . . . um . . . L$24,999,350.

Every little bit helps! Thanks, guys!

Fulton-County-Blank.thumb.png.304d99da7f62e21b92ce6bad6a859d71.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It seems very nice, although I didn't really get a lot of time to sight-see unfortunately. I did check out one quite old and very beautiful neoclassical building though.

The thing is though . . . it was really lovely to get an invitation to visit (so nice I really couldn't refuse!), but . . . I seem not to have quite enough cash to get home again.

So, I've left a tip jar by my parcel for anyone who generously wants to contribute to helping to get me home again! I only need another . . . um . . . L$24,999,350.

The way I cackled.

tom-y-jerry-tom-and-jerry.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Irony: "Soliciting"! (IYKYK)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

/me payed you L$ 1.

Suits you right for having lunch with that little New York Italian legalese mobster.

Edited by Ted McGregor
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4