How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

On 4/9/2023 at 11:11 AM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I'm going to need a long social break if I keep finding things in SL that I want to do.  

In the Sakura region of Bellisseria a traditional Hanami was performed.  Not knowing anything about Japanese culture, I really enjoyed learning a bit, the music, dancing, and the stories behind the songs that were posted in local chat.  It was a beautiful performance, and I was offered a notecard of reading material to learn more.  

image.thumb.jpeg.bf8855cdc528e8c5e9a8abba699475ec.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.758d5d6bbfc4b01898cfb982f4656aee.jpeg

Next stop was a party put on the Belli hamsters.  SL wouldn't be what it is without regular residents stepping up and making opportunities for fun for everyone.  The theme was jungle animals, so I pulled out my sugar glider avatar (not pictured here) and switched out for a different animal av during the party.  There are 5 forum posters in this pic.  Anyone want to guess who they are?

image.thumb.jpeg.991dfb852fb61ad79d570750c5c8fe27.jpeg

Ended the evening with a trip to one of my favorite clubs with one of my best SL friends.  Someone there was handing out bunny shoes.  Who am I to turn that down?

image.thumb.png.9a3ad15f542cc13644830ba9b8fa67eb.png

I recognize two.  And NO, I was definitely NOT going to wear the bunny slippers!!! It was enough I wore bunny ears at another party!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

That's some Wicked pizza!

..because it's..

..defying gravity!

By now, someone must have brought a slice up into that ISS. There's a pepperoni stuck to the wall. Nobody will clean it. They're saving it for someday when they might be hungry.

Edited by cirleen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I haven't had a chance to post too much recently.  I've been really busy with Cat working on our island. This I just had to.  The girl in the pic reminded me a lot of Caitlin. In fact she said Cat could be her (SL) mother!!! 

Cat, Rosey, and me sandor.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 7

So, @Saskia Rieko and her partner Konrad have just completed a new in-world site: a homage to the Neolithic site Göbekli Tepe in Turkey. It's pretty amazing, and quite extensive: I didn't have all the time I need to explore today (it being Ukrainian Easter) but I did grab this quick shot. I highly recommend a visit!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/NewMoon/108/150/21

I'll be back to take more shots later!

New-Moon-Blank.thumb.png.08c0a1d57b498a610c4e635a46119b4f.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Cat and I have been busting our asses working over the last several weeks building our slice of paradise.  Here's one of our floating Islands. She's not in the pics, because she had to log before I had a chance to take pics together. She and I seem to feed off each other's excitement, and that's coming through in the amount of time we've spent building as well.  Archangel got us motivated with his gorgeous SIM.

Floating Island.jpg

Floating Island 2.jpg

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Bill is building an art gallery on our water parcel on the Blake Sea. When it's done we'll invite artists to show their work, maybe have changing themes for the exhibitions, like erotic or sci-fi. I'm shopping for one of the sailboats to dock out front. Here I am using a red prim to measure boat space. I'll see if I can find a sailboat rezzer so people can get a free boat to ride after visiting the gallery.

Nautilus006.thumb.jpg.56dc2e5a3604a62b4c13baf9b5563653.jpg

• Like 8