How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

43 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Awww sweet!  I didn't take a single pic yesterday.  Thanks for accepting my dance invite. I still can't believe you've only gone out dancing 4 or 5 times in all your time in SL.  You really need to get out more 😄 

How did you get the movement effect? You are almost transparent. 

It was my pleasure. Thank you for inviting me. It's not as if I would refuse a lovely lady like you.

I used motion blur over a duplicated layer, then adjusted transparency, and erased portions to make them clearer. Such as your AV portion. With the eraser set to low opacity and flow in Photoshop.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Istelathis said:

Right then, one heaping serving  of s'mores coming right up!  Prepare your graham crackers and chocolate 😋

Snapshot_833.thumb.png.364cd0ae8574b25577883f580fada38a.png

I just have to calibrate my equipment, this shouldn't take too long

1870693488_Snapshot_829-frameat0m1s.thumb.jpg.0171489e9a400b29f31d5e406f08cb40.jpg

Mwahahahahaha!  What could possibly go wrong here?  

Yay! S'mores for everybody!

smoresplatter.thumb.jpg.59f8f14fb240397c1c1f60bf59a9d2d0.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

She is running away from you.... fast.

It's a good thing running in heels in SL isn't quite as difficult as I have been told it is in reality. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Since you often like to give your interpretation of other's photos, I'll give my take on this one:

She is running away from you.... fast.

LOL, She's run a few times in the past, but this wasn't one of them. It was a twirl that ended up looking like that. My pics are candid, and the other one's didn't look good.

And you didn't run when I danced with you at the forum gathering either.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

I finished the build, it has had a lot added to it, then removed.  At one point, there were floating islands, there was then a Stonehenge, I had a few buildings, some ruins, mountains, the rubber ducky, trails, and finally the stay puft marshmallow man. I think I was most happy with less in this build though.  

Furnishing the tower will be done in stages as I find furniture that is inexpensive, but that is likely to be set to a separate rezzer as I don't think I will spend very much time in there.  

Snapshot_835.thumb.png.46eaf429a8d433c20de83b236faa4df4.png

Here is a mouselook view.  I changed the sky to a darker and forested theme, added a few hills, a short trail that leads from the rental box to the tower, a little more grass, and removed a few things from the ship to bring down the Li.  

Snapshot_836.thumb.png.fcf81ee87e0e67a27dfe091341346a22.png

The very low Li trail that leads to the tower, it was a simple build but I know I will use it pretty often.  Only 211 Li used for it all, leaving me with a lot to play around with when I want to set up different stories in it 🙃

• Like 10

I've been busy in SL again.  There are so many things to do, it's hard to cram everything in some weeks.  Several days ago was Mole Day

image.thumb.jpeg.18a045326f27e60f252366e8717ff759.jpeg

I love dancing with people.  I find it's the best way to get to know someone - like having a captive audience.  Of course, I go out dancing with people I already know.

image.thumb.jpeg.bdcfff053c93cd0f9773181a160c3a8c.jpeg

I also like dancing with people I just met.  This new friend is Stranger.  He is no longer a stranger.  He wears a dove on his shoulder and loves drum circles.  If you ever see him inworld, say hi.

image.thumb.png.e8166a0ad407d650882d98a8fbd08ca0.png

• Like 13

I love to go to science discussion groups and this weekend was no different, but I also enjoyed spending time with a lovely group who gathered to listen to some music.  The theme was progressive rock.  Loved the chatter here, so I can't wait to see what the music theme is next month.

image.thumb.jpeg.a1a7274ad52544dead9499e8a1aa2683.jpeg

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 12

I am now furnishing the three houses of my new parcel (Waterland as working title). Those who know my 'philosophy' know that it will not be a museum, but that the houses will be lived in. Many people have home furnishings with both modern features and old ones. I wanted to make that combo in the residential house. I found a nice vintage kitchen. And you can change the colours any time even of the dishes. But try putting it together! I don't know if people here are familiar with putting together IKEA cabinets and appliances? Such was this. But I succeeded, pffff 🙂

Snapshot_2081208251_003.png

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 13
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Was going to post this in the avatars forum but it's not working. Clothes from fashionably dead and the bag is from Movement. If you like cute props, Movement is great, they have all kinds of neat stuffs.

Untitled.jpg

Looks gorgeous. And I am digging the store name 'Fashionable dead' 🙂

• Like 3