How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

5 hours ago, archangel969 said:

This is stunning. Very dreamlike. In fact, when I recall my dreams, the light is allways perfect and the colours are too, much as in here.

Thank you so very much, as a dream fairy, that means so much to me. I can't wait to read your novel/book/story. I am convinced it is excellent and at the very least written well.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, archangel969 said:

Was big fun at Chelsea's! Here some pics whitout the ghost LOL.

And we all fitted in the elevator, a miracle!

With Gregorian Chant, Eddy Vortex, Vael Faye, Stella (istelathis) and me.

Snapshot_2081208239_009.png

Snapshot_2081208239_014.png

Snapshot_2081208239_021.png

Putting together a real life second life meetup is no easy task, you guys did it with style!

image.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Hey I just thought of this, and since I have no filter I will post. You know those giant rubber duckies that show up in real life ports? Imma do that :) lol Kinda thought it would be cute if you guys did too :)

image.thumb.jpeg.fd26e4dfb653ffe0f0de1da7b29c8706.jpeg

This person's description of the product is hillarious.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

image.thumb.jpeg.fd26e4dfb653ffe0f0de1da7b29c8706.jpeg

This person's description of the product is hillarious.

This is the description, I am not a coder so I think this is in jest, right? Sounded super cute anyway: 

★ In-World Rubber Duck

★ Using the Duck as an aid to debug scripts

► Rez rubber duck inworld and inform it you are just going to go over some code with it, if that's all right. 
► Explain to the duck what your code is supposed to do, and then go into detail and explain your code line by line. 
► At some point you will tell the duck what you are doing next and then realise that that is not in fact what you are actually doing. 
► The duck will sit there serenely, happy in the knowledge that it has helped you on your way.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I see a gal moving in an image.

Did I get it right?  Was the test successful?  

Haha, I was testing myself, not you all, but yeah! Is it like a little movie? I wonder if I can add audio. A lot of my SL is the opposite of static, what is the word? Dynamic? Anyway, moves a lot. So this can be great for me to show you all what I see. Lol, warning, right? haha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cirleen said:

Jeez, they complain if I'm in front of you and they complain if I'm behind you. They want to see us face to face. Preferably undressed.

I agree with Charolotte. What???

• Like 2