Am I the Last Person to Discover This?

Prokofy Neva

3 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

The Devil's Vortex.

I won't say more in case you haven't found it yet.

I doubt very much that you will be the last, but I can definitely say that you aren't the first.  I stumbled onto while horseback riding shortly after the log homes were released, and I'm sure countless others had already seen it before I did.  The thread linked below has many spoilers, so if you prefer to discover things serendipitously, you may not want to read it.  It is also over a year old, so it won't have any recent additions.

• Like 3

On 6/21/2021 at 4:11 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Somewhere in the older Victorians is  toxic waste leak.  A small green waterfall flows into a pond and hazmat signs are around.  I think the Lab is trying to cover it up.

I would provide a link, but I forgot where I was exploring.

I have seen this one (but I conveniently forget what region its in). At the time I visited, the house nearest to it was set up as a research laboratory.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Maitimo said:

I have seen this one (but I conveniently forget what region its in). At the time I visited, the house nearest to it was set up as a research laboratory.

The house is still set up that way.  There are newklear rods in the pond. 😉 The only thing that seems to have changed since my last visit a year ago is the fish.  There use to be 3-eyed goldfish (similar to the ones from The Simpsons) Now there are 2-eyed, rather startled looking, chunky goldfish.  It looks like someone may have simply removed the middle eye to hide the truth. The region is Permaglow.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 6/24/2021 at 1:22 PM, Anidusa Carolina said:

I often wondered why the water is so green, lol, now I know. Devil's vortex, eh?

Might be a good idea to keep some iodine tablets in that Alt's medicine cabinet? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/24/2021 at 2:22 PM, Anidusa Carolina said:

That's right, at Permaglow there is a small green waterfall at a pond. One of my alts has a Lindenhome at the other side of the pond. I often wondered why the water is so green, lol, now I know. Devil's vortex, eh?

That's not the one I mean!