When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

8 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

Abalone (stilts) has switched to "Linden Home" though not seeing any claimed yet.

Edit: Now one is! Let it begin!

It is still 2 kinds of Stilts on the land page, and it was all three first time I looked. And Houseboats as well. It looks like everyone want Newbrooke 1024 now, and is waiting for more regions to be released. Houseboats and stilts has lost their place(s) as most sought after.

• Like 1

Still Newbrooke 1024 on the page. US must be sleeping and Europe at work, hm?

Or maybe a few new regions released? I can't log in, but I watch the house page with an uncertain feeling. I have been off Premium less than a week and it feels strange. My alt has until the 3rd and then he is off Premium as well...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Still Newbrooke 1024 on the page. US must be sleeping and Europe at work, hm?

Or maybe a few new regions released? I can't log in, but I watch the house page with an uncertain feeling. I have been off Premium less than a week and it feels strange. My alt has until the 3rd and then he is off Premium as well...

Parcels in all 12 of the new regions still have "Protected Land" status.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It is still 2 kinds of Stilts on the land page, and it was all three first time I looked. And Houseboats as well. It looks like everyone want Newbrooke 1024 now, and is waiting for more regions to be released. Houseboats and stilts has lost their place(s) as most sought after.

They're selling out often enough for people to be asking about them and the new regions aren't exactly sitting there empty. Plus, these are areas that had been sitting for ages and people kept asking when they'd be released. You might not be interested in them, but that doesn't mean that nobody is interested.

• Like 1

Its great that people can get a new Linden Home, compared to how it was in 2019.

It is a good variety also, unless someone demand they must have a special house in their first try. Refreshing during a day, or an evening, will often give the house they want. Newbrooke 1024 has been on the LH homes page over 15 minutes now.

Of course people who's working and can't use a phone to refresh during the day may have to wait longer. It still involves luck.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 4

(Trying to be) patiently waiting on Judge Knott.  Has anyone else read those wonderful Margaret Maron books about Judge Knott?  I have to think there is a fan amongst the Moles and Lindens for this region to be so named.  http://www.stopyourekillingme.com/M_Authors/Maron_Margaret.html  I read them faithfully through the 1990s but see I still have a few to tackle.  I was sad when Maron died last year.

I cannot seem to photograph this green marker with the hover text well legible but it says "Delete and Re-Rez Houses" so may I hope all these Newbrooke regions will be released SOON ™ ??

1868286170_JudgeKnott.thumb.jpg.84d1d1b27917bc99c1933f98a9d371e9.jpg

• Like 2