Any breedables still popular?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So as my title asked; I am wanting to get into Breedables, but I am finding some difficulty locating any popular ones(If any).

Popular enough that creators are still enough involved, maybe people selling their breedables, or anything of that sort.

I've seen/read that KittyCats still going on decently. Any others?

I don't have any certain preference in animal, besides being realistic, like dogs, cats, farm animals. But I am open to hearing all the options.

Papillon Breedables is a large active community. We always welcome new people at auctions and into our community.   I have never found another community in SL that is quite as warm and inviting as us lot.  Papillon is a living growing ecosystem were you grow your own food and don't have to spend money feeding your pets

We have butterflys, fireflies, ladybugs, dragonflys, frogs, fairys & more, there is also many beautiful plants to grow and feed them.

Papillon is based on your skill as a gardener to get good mutations or to get mutations to pass and its quite fun & rewarding hobby that also pays my rent bills.

The creator of pap is still active she just released a new plant and a new animal for us to breed, she gives us Christmas presents and does breeding competitions.

There are auctions all over SL 6 days a week here is our community website if you are interested it lists auction times and dates along the left so you can come see what we do.

https://papillonarchives.com/

• Like 2

Check out Snuffles. One of the cheapest breedables with very active community of breeders.

These pets create materials that you can collect and sell for L$ or craft potions and sell for L$ or use materials for farming to lower your production cost for materials that you can use or sell for L$.

The game is part of large game network and is connected to other games.

Search for snufflesbreedables on web.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

53i17o.jpg.e40a9d4dfe6a9919a9599753124ae368.jpg

I should introduce eco-friendly, low carbon footprint breedables. Hell, I'll make one right now and open-source it right here!

string BREEDABLES_NAME = "Fluzzybuzzies";

float R_NOUGHT = 2.3;

float gPopulation = 2.0;

default{
    touch_end(integer Total){
        gPopulation *= R_NOUGHT;
        // Note how the above math operator
        // eerily resembles a phallic symbol.
        llSetText(
            "This plywood box now contains " +
            (string)llRound(gPopulation) + " " +
            BREEDABLES_NAME + ".",
            <1,.5,.5>,1.0
        );
    }
}

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, JUSTUS Palianta said:

Thank you @Blaise Glendevon i heard about these dragons and i've been trying to work out who is releasing them ♥

You're welcome! As far as extant breedables, I'm sad Meeroos declined in popularity, because my favorite part of _that_ game was going to other people's parcels to get the points for petting meeroos. (And looking around at how other folks live. #nosy)

Edited by Blaise Glendevon

On 3/29/2021 at 1:24 AM, Blaise Glendevon said:

You're welcome! As far as extant breedables, I'm sad Meeroos declined in popularity, because my favorite part of _that_ game was going to other people's parcels to get the points for petting meeroos. (And looking around at how other folks live. #nosy)

With Snuffles you can go to different Snuffles breeders lands and click on Sunflower Farms to water them for a L$ reward (they appear on this list when they need to be watered: Sunflower Watering Sites). Sunflower farms are used by Snuffles breeders to grow the seeds that Snuffles eat. :)

Edited by Wili Clip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Wili Clip said:

With Snuffles

They're your product. You should disclose that when you recommend them, rather than sounding like you're just someone who happened to find them and like them. Or even try recommending someone else's product.

(I don't do breedables, so all I've really seen is the cats, which is a good advert for them being more active than most.)

• Like 3

On 3/28/2021 at 7:24 PM, Blaise Glendevon said:

I didn't know that. That was pretty cool. I have some in my inventory from years ago. Poor babies; they may be dead now.

Papillions are great and addictive! Its kinda like a breedable mixed with an idle game. Some plants feed bugs and fishes, while bugs pollinate and weed the flowers, kill spiders, gather resources, etc. I got a moon pool to catch magic and I'm not sure what to do with it, but its pretty - I have no idea what it does. And now I'm out of prims.

Also, can't wait for the Amaretto Dragons!

Edited by Monique Bellambi
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

Snuffles..

They're your product. You should disclose that when you recommend them, rather than sounding like you're just someone who happened to find them and like them. Or even try recommending someone else's product.

(I don't do breedables, so all I've really seen is the cats, which is a good advert for them being more active than most.)

I am by no means pretending that I am just someone who happened to find them and like them (If I was doing that then I'd create an alt avatar and post under it - but I am not into that kind of things). Anyone who clicks on my profile can see. I don't know why misunderstanding? The op asked if there are any breedables that are still popular / alive.  All breedables that are mentioned by commenters in this posts are someones favorites for different reasons. Every breeder benefits from new players who might buy their pets so everyone here is endorsing the breedables that they participate in.

Full disclosure: I am co-creator of the Snuffles and currently I manage that product and its also my favorite and there is a strong and lively breeding & farming community around them that anyone who is looking for popular breedable pets might be interested in.

Edited by Wili Clip

• 11 months later...
On 3/28/2021 at 12:15 PM, JUSTUS Palianta said:

Papillon Breedables is a large active community. We always welcome new people at auctions and into our community.   I have never found another community in SL that is quite as warm and inviting as us lot.  Papillon is a living growing ecosystem were you grow your own food and don't have to spend money feeding your pets

We have butterflys, fireflies, ladybugs, dragonflys, frogs, fairys & more, there is also many beautiful plants to grow and feed them.

Papillon is based on your skill as a gardener to get good mutations or to get mutations to pass and its quite fun & rewarding hobby that also pays my rent bills.

The creator of pap is still active she just released a new plant and a new animal for us to breed, she gives us Christmas presents and does breeding competitions.

There are auctions all over SL 6 days a week here is our community website if you are interested it lists auction times and dates along the left so you can come see what we do.

https://papillonarchives.com/

Is there another place to look for information on Papillon?  I've just started breeding plants, and I can't find information anywhere.  I found a website once, but I didn't bookmark it and haven't been able to find it again!  the website Justus has linked here is unavailable for "maintenance."  no idea how long it's been down or if it's coming back.  If anyone else has the weblink, please share!  Thanks!

10 hours ago, JustineJohndory Amethyst said:

Is there another place to look for information on Papillon?  I've just started breeding plants, and I can't find information anywhere.  I found a website once, but I didn't bookmark it and haven't been able to find it again!  the website Justus has linked here is unavailable for "maintenance."  no idea how long it's been down or if it's coming back.  If anyone else has the weblink, please share!  Thanks!

https://papilloninfo.wordpress.com/

https://papillonarchives2.com/the-breedables

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.