I have some Gachas for free (only girls pls)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

I'd rather say hostile takeovers of completely unrelated, fully non-political topics and drowning it in that mess of gut-felt hate...

The OP wanted nothing but to give away a few gifts. Hell forbid ever doing something nice.

Well Lillith, I appreciate that Manu was giving a gift, and is also from another country and so might not understand the objection some feel to be called a "girl". And so, I would never have confronted her over usage of the word 'girl' to denote a 'woman'.  

But...I also know the damage caused to some women who have been belittled and even abused via using words to describe women which minimize their importance -- equating them to the status of children. So I felt the need to defend Silent just a bit when others attacked her with a few silly posts about LadyLawyers and LadyDoctors (yes, some in the south still use these titles) because on this forum she revealed much abuse by men who believe women have the status of children and are nothing but objects to control. I can't fault her for feeling offended and expressing it anymore than I can fault the OP for her word usage.

There's no need to go ballistic here. Neither party is totally wrong or right. Unfortunately, when there can be no clear assigning of blame the topic easily spirals out of control. Unless we just stop it.   

Stop.

Women call each other girl all the time, especially in America..Just as men call each other boy..

Hey Girl, How'd it go last night?

Girl, let me tell you what that boy did.. bla bla bla bla bla..

Oh no he didn't!

I tell ya Giiiiirl, I popped that boy so hard in the manbun that he fell to his knees like he was repentin all his sins!

No you didn't Girl..

He could still there for all I know, I didn't stick around long enough to see him get up..

After that, it sounds like you need a girls night out..

Girl,That's just what I need..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Women call each other girl all the time, especially in America..Just as men call each other boy..

Hey Girl, How'd it go last night?

Girl, let me tell you what that boy did.. bla bla bla bla bla..

Oh no he didn't!

I tell ya Giiiiirl, I popped that boy so hard in the manbun that he fell to his knees like he was repentin all his sins!

No you didn't Girl..

He could still there for all I know, I didn't stick around long enough to see him get up..

After that, it sounds like you need a girls night out..

Girl,That's just what I need..

You go, girl!

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.