The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

On 12/16/2023 at 5:45 PM, Hollys Chevalier said:

I should think the garland would be included, since its a set.  ?? On the MP, the store sells the entire set, and it does show the garlands on the piano.. and they sell the garland separately for $199 L$  FWIW. 

I IMed the CST and they asked me to do the "redeliver", which gave me the complete set including the garland! So thanks for mentioning it to me that the garland should have been included, that was correct.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

What's going on with this thread, and Frigga especially? 

But nary a post in about a week....

I worried too but, checking her profile and recent posts, she is here and active in other areas.  So, I hope she is well!  We are just spoiled.......... so spoiled!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:
30 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

What's going on with this thread, and Frigga especially? 

I worried too but, checking her profile and recent posts, she is here and active in other areas.  So, I hope she is well!  We are just spoiled.......... so spoiled!

Yes, we are spoiled.

But...but...she just up and abandoned us....sobs....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Yes, we are spoiled.

But...but...she just up and abandoned us....sobs....

/me pats Luna's trembling head.........  now, now, my Sweet Summer Child; Frigga will return to us, the spirits have ordained it......

Edited by Leora Greenwood
Typos abound
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

What's going on with this thread, and Frigga especially?  I depend on it to do some serious shopping!!   :)

Must be busy with Xmas...

I promise to post 1 find from the weekend sales coming up.  If each of us post 1 thing,  the thread will be busy again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

What's going on with this thread, and Frigga especially?  I depend on it to do some serious shopping!!   :)

Oh my. I'm touched by the concern shown in this post and those that followed! Nothing awful has befallen me (though it seems that many people in my extended social circle - including RL neighbors to the left and right of us - have been felled by Covid over the last 10 days). Truth is, I'd scanned the last week's sales and found nothing that shouted TAKE A CLOSER LOOK at me, so have instead concentrated on LeLutka's 12 Days list of freebies. (A few months ago I'd found an old notebook with several account login details I'd forgotten, so have been resurrecting alts from 13-15 years ago.) Normal service expected to be restored this weekend, provided we don't lose our broadband connection! (It's quite stormy out there and our ISP doesn't have a good track record with "extreme" weather 🙄 - i.e. heavy rain, strong winds, thunder storms, 2 inches of snow...)

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Normal service expected to be restored this weekend, provided we don't lose our broadband connection! (It's quite stormy out there and our ISP doesn't have a good track record with "extreme" weather 🙄 - i.e. heavy rain, strong winds, thunder storms, 2 inches of snow...)

Sending warm and "powerful" thoughts your way!

• Like 7

Nutmeg's Brick Fire Pit is still on sale for $60. You get 3 versions: firepit without kettle, with kettle, and with kettle and steam. The first is 4 LI, and the others are 5 LI. Flames on/off, crackling fire sounds. (I bought it mainly for the kettle, which you need to unlink - it's 1 LI and can't be unlinked from the metal grill, but that can be made invisible.)

nutmeg.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I'll kick off this weekend's sale posts with a favorite item from Trompe that I haven't seen offered on sale before - the Adelaide couch, 7 LI, PG-only, with lots of texture change options. Grab it at $50! 

Those of you who have or aspire to a new Mediterranean home might also be interested in the Adelaide Pavilion Pool, $50.

There's also a high-LI bed on sale for Superfans, $50.

trompe2.jpg

trompe1.jpg

trompe3.jpg

trompe4.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

This weekend's sale items at Pitaya are a study in contrasts. The sweet laundry baskets, 1 or 3 LI, are $50 per color set. (I expect there'd be no problem tinting the lighter one any color you'd like.) Meanwhile, those with more Gothic tastes should take a look at the 12 LI Night Sky sofa, $75 PG or $100 A per color. (Note that the 'embedded' stars/constellations glow.) To complete the mood, there are two sets of wall decor, either portraits or gilded insects, in gold or black fames. (Note that these are *not* linked, but consist of individual pieces of 1 or 2 LI.) $100 per set.

pit1.jpg

pit2.jpg

pit3.jpg

pit5.jpg

pit4.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I like a lot of what I see at LouChara, but don't mention them much as most of their items are just too high LI for me. This set is no exception, but I think it would really suit the Ranch theme, where available LI is more generous. The PG Willowbrook sofa is 20 LI and $299, BUT you can buy the entire set for $300. The end table, linked with lamp and horsehead statue, is 5 LI, rug is 2 LI, wall decor (linked) 4 LI.

louchara.jpg

corrected LI for end table with lamp and horse to 5 LI
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

These PG Blenheim sofas at *TRB* are $99 each. It appears that the sit animations will need a lot of adjusting, or replacing, but the reason I'm mentioning them is that they are only 2 LI! (There are several other patterns available for the same price.) The rug is also 2 LI, $99. I haven't been to this store before, and there are some nice, richly-patterned antique pieces (~18th c/Regency through pre-Raphaelite) which are generally very low LI. Unfortunately, despite 15 minutes of looking, I couldn't find the pieces actually advertised as being on sale (2nd picture), though I've just noticed that the sale is supposed to start tomorrow...

trb1.jpg

2023-WL-DEC-WK5-AD-_TRB_.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

These PG Blenheim sofas at *TRB* are $99 each. It appears that the sit animations will need a lot of adjusting, or replacing, but the reason I'm mentioning them is that they are only 2 LI! (There are several other patterns available for the same price.) The rug is also 2 LI, $99. I haven't been to this store before, and there are some nice, richly-patterned antique pieces (~18th c/Regency through pre-Raphaelite) which are generally very low LI. Unfortunately, despite 15 minutes of looking, I couldn't find the pieces actually advertised as being on sale (2nd picture), though I've just noticed that the sale is supposed to start tomorrow...

trb1.jpg

2023-WL-DEC-WK5-AD-_TRB_.png

Take a look at the center of this photo (sorry, blurry, I didn't wait for it to rez :). the two against the wall are the ottomans.  The items that look like ottomans -not against a wall- are a bulldog and/or Siamese cat bed.  Those are also $50 L as of right this minute for the Wanderlust Weekend sale event. Not shown in the screengrab to the left of the blue fireplaces (bottom left and $50L) are a couple more ottomans.  Hope it helps!

Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 6.43.05 PM.jpg

Edited by Hollys Chevalier
add info
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Hollys Chevalier said:

Take a look at the center of this photo (sorry, blurry, I didn't wait for it to rez :). the two against the wall are the ottomans.  The items that look like ottomans -not against a wall- are a bulldog and/or Siamese cat bed.  Those are also $50 L as of right this minute for the Wanderlust Weekend sale event. Not shown in the screengrab to the left of the blue fireplaces (bottom left and $50L) are a couple more ottomans.  Hope it helps!

Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 6.43.05 PM.jpg

Thanks! All of that was added after I was there, plus there's now a path of Wanderlust Weekend 'stepping stones'. The drapery, as shown, is either 3 LI (closed) or 4 LI (open). Each pattern is sold separately for $50, and I assume you get both open and closed versions. The ottomans are linked to the painting and are 6 LI, $50 each -  Caveat Emptor: the demo models have only the one awkward sitting pose shown. The Siamese cat bed is 4 LI, $50 and the French Bulldog bed is 5 LI, $50. *TRB*

TRBa.jpg

TRBb.jpg

TRBc.jpg

added photos
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Sigh. Looks like I'm going to have to get myself a Premium Plus membership just to get the chance to use all the lovely but high LI pieces of furniture I've been seeing this week... This is Nutmeg's weekend offering. The set of 3 armchairs is $60 The wardrobe is $60, the lamp is $60 and the trug with books is $60. The complete set is $240, so you won't be penalized by buying just the pieces you want.

nutmeg.jpg

nutmeg2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3