The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

The items in this bedroom set from Petite Mort are available for $50 or $99 each. In particular, I want to point out that the bed is only 8 LI (does *not* include the sheepskin rug which is sold separately), but it is very large and might even lose 1 LI if you can shrink it a bit, and is PG singles/couples only.

The Frida Collection is also on sale - sofa is 14 LI, PG $99. The lamp (demo isn't working but has on/off script) is 1 LI and together with the 6 LI side table costs $60. Other bits sold separately, fat pack $339.

pet1.jpg

pet2.jpg

pet3.jpg

pet4.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Elm has this lovely Floral Lamp (3Li) in green and black version for 50L each and it includes an internal hud to change the colour of the lamp shade (green, mauve, pink, yellow, red, orange, lavender and salmon). This goes really well with the previous Hunt they did back in October if you got all the Floral pieces. 

TAXI: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Primrose Place/128/146/24

image.png

image.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

It's been a difficult week (lack of central heating being but one issue) and I never really got the chance to look at sales until about 10 minutes ago. So these items may or may not be around at these prices by the time ypu read this... 

This set is available for only $35 at The Mustard Seed: the chest is 1 LI, the clock is 3 LI (2 additional clocks included), candlesticks 2 LI, vase 2 LI.

must.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Frigga Freidman said:

It's been a difficult week (lack of central heating being but one issue) and I never really got the chance to look at sales until about 10 minutes ago. So these items may or may not be around at these prices by the time ypu read this... 

This set is available for only $35 at The Mustard Seed: the chest is 1 LI, the clock is 3 LI (2 additional clocks included), candlesticks 2 LI, vase 2 LI.

must.jpg

Sending warm wishes and hot cocoa your way!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Oops, our lights have just blipped off, so that's me for the night!

Wishing you all well, I slept with flashlight beside my bed just in case - thankfully power now - unsure if we lost it during the night - hope its better for you today!

• Like 5

Lots of shops are selling these 'petal' chairs, but I think these from Petite Mort have particularly nice fabric textures, and they're only 3 LI. Single animations, PG-only. Moss or Rose, $75. Two 1 LI framed cactus pictures, $60. Two 2 LI snail cactus planters, $60.

petite.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Lots of shops are selling these 'petal' chairs, but I think these from Petite Mort have particularly nice fabric textures, and they're only 3 LI. Single animations, PG-only. Moss or Rose, $75. Two 1 LI framed cactus pictures, $60. Two 2 LI snail cactus planters, $60.

petite.jpg

Perfect for a niche in the Med homes!  I had the green one but got the other items today.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, blaireberry said:

Can anyone recall what this item is called? I just know it is somewhere in my inventory but I don't remember what is it called or where it is from.. maybe What Next but can't be sure

image.jpeg.c86548800b6ddf12032405662e49aa13.jpeg

Yup, what next: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/what-next-Colonna-Coffee-Station-Full-Set/10678021 (I had thought it was Disorderly or Broken Arrows...)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

if you like purple and have the LI to spare, Petite Mort's Love Shack collection is on sale again. The chair is 5 LI PG single and couple animations $99; the settee is 10 LI PG and comes with the 2 LI coffee table $99; the bed is 18 LI PG $99. The rug set includes round, square and rectangular, 2/3 LI at size shown, $50. (The floor lamp is a ridiculous 12 LI, and has poor LODs.)

Also on sale outside the store: the Pomona rattan chair and side-table (6/2 LI, PG) $77; the monstera plants (5/4 LI) $77; the framed tarot card posters (1 LI each) $77.

pet.jpg

pet2.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Erfe Design has an amazing "steal" ... a beautifully decorated bookcase with really cute animations... ones I haven't seen before like eating an ice cream cone or painting your nails. It is 15 LI (not bad LI for a fully decorated bookcase/seating arrangement that would fill an entire wall) and is mod so you can tint/texture. ONLY 60L

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Corona/91/175/29

Bookcase.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's a good weekend for audiophiles - Merak has these items on sale: record player 2 LI $75; decor groups with headphones or wine 2/3 LI $150 for both; box of records 1 LI $50 - or $150 for the full collection.

Meanwhile, at David Heather you can find these handsome headphone stands - they are 4 LI, though. $75 per color. Also on sale here are a men's toiletry bag, grooming tray, valet tray and cufflinks box - each is 2 LI, $75.

merak2.jpg

merak1.jpg

dheather.jpg

dheather2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's been a while since I've been to Hideki - a place to go if you're steampunkishly-inclined. This huge bookcase - minus 2 items that are sold separately - is only 3 LI $100. The chaise is 5 LI $80. Other bits and pieces are priced at either $80 or $100, and the complete set is on sale for $499.

hideki4.jpg

hideki3.jpg

hideki2.jpg

hideki.jpg

• Like 3

More Victorian-inspired decor is on sale at Pitaya - these boudoir screens are $75 per frame color (grey/bronze/gold); each includes the 3 images shown. They're 11 LI, though. The 6 LI blanket chest is also on sale for $74/color (dark/natural/light). It would appear that the pale version, shown as the demo model, is only available with the fatpack - $156. Move a bit to the right and you'll see the decidedly non-Victorian outdoor movie set - individual bits $60 (PG or A). (Fatpack listed as $600, so no bargain there!)

pit1.jpg

pit2.jpg

pit3.jpg

• Like 2