The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

If witchery and potions are your style, check out the Witches Kitchen collection at Oubliette. Separate items/groups of items are priced at $55 or $99 - too much to list individually here. Also on sale: the high-back chair is 6 LI $66; table with lace cloth 2 LI and tea set 5 LI together for $66; round rugs 2 LI $66; 3 framed moon prints 1 LI each, $66 for the set.

Oh, and the very handsome Agatha Sitting Room collection is on sale again outside the store. Each item (or linked items as shown) is $77. The lamp is 8 LI (and has a lighting script), the velvet sofa is 13 LI, the crow on the book stack is 2 LI, the linked picture collection is 3 LI; the two tables are 2/3 LI, the rugs are 2 LI, and the urn with large palm is also 2 LI. (Even though Gothic/dark isn't my style, I've bought several of these items in previous sales just because I think they're beautifully done.)

oub1.jpg

oub2.jpg

oub3.jpg

oub4.jpg

oub5.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Meanwhile, next door at Petite Mort there is something for kitchen collectors to consider. I think these units are beautiful... BUT they are high LI and don't contain any animations. The sink counter unit shown in the first photo is 13 LI, $99 per color. Fridge, decorative shelf set and stove are $60 each; wall cabinets (single and double), floor cabinets/counters $99 per color. Fatpack for each color $477. (Despite what's shown in one of the display photos, it doesn't sound as if a corner unit is included, and the 'fine print' says something about parts being unlinkable. Hmmm...)

Turn around and you'll see the dining set - the 10 LI armoire (which is part of the kitchen fatback) $66; the table, chairs and place setting $66.

pet1.jpg

pet2.jpg

pet3.jpg

pet4.jpg

pet5.jpg

pet6.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5

Two of my absolutely all-time favorite garden items are on sale this weekend at THS: The Home Store. The bird feeding station with animated singing birds is 10 LI $75, and the bird bath is 6 LI $75. Also on sale - the bee skep nature scene - 13 LI (including tree, shrubs, grasses, and on/off bees and buzzing) $115, and a 20 LI rabbit enclosure including animated rabbits $150. 

ths1.jpg

birds1.jpg

birds2.jpg

bee1.jpg

bee2.jpg

ths2.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

If Nutmeg's sale item above has whet your appetite for laundry and ironing, you might want to look at Merak's offering as well. The clothes rack is lower LI at 4 LI $75, but the ironing board is 5 LI *without* the added decor (closed ironing board is 3 LI - $100 for the pair). The basket is 3 LI $50; the irons and bottles (2 LI/1 LI) are $85, and the stool with clothes pegs is 2 LI $75. Full set is $350.

merak.jpg

• Like 7

At Nutmeg: the desk, chair, basket, and pinned images are $60 each. Demo lamp is non-working. Everything in demo is linked for 12 LI, except the chair, so it's unclear if the 6 LI for the desk includes all items on it. Also, the demo lamp is non-working.

nut1.jpg

nut2.jpg

• Like 7

Some more Lazy Sunday sale items - these are only available at these prices from the Market Place.

A fatpack of four 1 LI display units from Architect, $50: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Architect-Cappella-Display-Cabinets-fatpack/23426936

French Provincial style furniture from Bricolage: PG or A fatpack for $288, individual pieces for $60 or $75 each. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/65876/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=lazy+sunday

The Breeze Sideboard from Broken Arrows is 3 LI and $75 per color (each has 11 color options for the shelves and 4 for the knobs). Mine in "white wood" is shown. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/196081/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=breeze

arch4.jpg

bric3.jpg

broken.jpg

• Like 6