The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Sales at Bricolage - the 9 LI chaise (with some texture change options for pillows and throw and silk/linen textures for the chaise itself) is $75, PG or A. The table, lamp and tea (3 LI, 6 LI, 2 LI) are $75, and the shelf with decor and framed pictures are $75 (all items 1 or 2 LI). 

There are also 15 gifts scattered throughout the store - all appear to be framed paintings, 1 LI each. 

brico.jpg

bric2.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

The Hampton Fireplace set, $99, at Dreamland Designs might especially suit a Sakura or Newbrooke home - the fireplace portion is 5 LI, including the extension of the plinth to the left (which can probably be made transparent if not wanted), the palm is 2 LI and the grouped canvases are only 1 LI. It looks like the fire is 'always on'.  [Bought the set and can confirm that you can indeed make the plinth to the left invisible, and the fire is always on. But you can reduce the glow and increase the transparency of the flames.]

dd.jpg

dd2.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 8

On 12/31/2022 at 6:19 AM, Leora Greenwood said:

Now my fingers are itching; betcha it would be easy to add a music box sound file and an on/off on touch script...

True!  And to help you, here's my entry in the "weird websites of the week" contest.

https://www.portermusicbox.com/shop/compact-discs/music-box-cds/music-box-waltzes-and-popular-tunes/

I think I would use #2 for this music box!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Is that the image at Bricolage? Or where do I get it`?

Oops, sorry. The framed photo with the flowers that I resized is at Tuesdays. Try this: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gooseberry Marsh/210/18/3002

It’s listed under the SL Home Decor Weekend Sales on Seraphim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/31/2022 at 6:19 AM, Leora Greenwood said:

Now my fingers are itching; betcha it would be easy to add a music box sound file and an on/off on touch script...

psst both the music box and jack-in-the-box are nomod. The LODs on the Jack-in-the-Box are bad, BUT - it's so cute I bought it anyway *hangs head*

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Looking for some chinoiserie? These richly-decorated pieces are on sale at Bricolage. The chair is 7 LI; unusual for this maker, it has no texture change options. PG or A - $75. The table and bowl are 1 LI each, $75 for both. The framed artwork - 1 LI each - $75 for the pair.bric1.jpg

bric2.jpg

Thank you SO much for posting these listings so consistently, Frigga!!  You truly are our Home Shopping Guide!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

aaarrgh, so sorry to hear that; there is a reason they call old houses "money pits", sigh....

Thankfully, nothing tremendously expensive, but everything has 'fallen apart' in the last 48 hours - a leaking washing machine, a doorknob falling off the door and breaking (bye-bye matching doorknobs), the drain cover in the bathroom sink has broken, and the last straw - thanks to a couple of overfed squirrels and heavy rain, a large section of the guttering along our roof is hanging at a non-functional angle. (Forecast for the next week: rain, rain and more rain :( ) But, my headache has been banished for the time being, and I'm ready to get 'back to work'!

• Like 7

Lots on sale this weekend at Circa. The 4 LI sofa bench is simple but elegant. No texture-change. Singles and couples PG. $75. The 4 LI sidetable with linked plant and diffuser is $65. The 8 LI sideboard (drawers open when touched) includes the linked plant, radio and single book, $75. (also included with this is a non-working "cat clock"). The (animated) fishbowl bookends with books are sold separately for $75 - cute, but 11 LI. There's also a set of 5 1 LI rugs for $75 and some hanging ceiling lights for $65.

circa.jpg

circa2.jpg

• Like 6