The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Some stuff from:

List of stores at the bottom, with slurls.

What Next, springtime Tulips, 15 color combinations!

I only show some of them, the whole pack for 75L.

2 Li each. No color change for the pot, but I tinted one darker and one more red.

1287402393_victoriangarden_011.thumb.png.99f8005731071cd488be489c5f8313af.png

I love statues. These two is from The Silas Gallery. Psyche rez at 3 Li, Cat and Angel 2 Li. For those who count every Li, both can be edited to 1 Li, but then Psyche is only 1.4 m tall.

Cat and angel free, Psyche 49 L. I might go back and buy a very nice statue of 2 dogs.

Look for the freebie over the Miepon Gacha with garden animal statues. Silas has an event gift, but I didn't take it. It was too typical Valentine themed.

1272800023_victoriangarden_012.thumb.png.b9b3c827adaf0e663b39b5a12388e82b.png

And Fancy Decor, ah how I love thee. Items are 1 Li each! (Not the Portland table)

Jones set, sorry for the low color. I promise the tables look more vibrant inworld. Coffee table, side table (with magazines), pillows and rug. 100 L for coffee table, 75 L for the pillows. Link pillows, and they are 1 Li. I already had the rug and side table, I wanted to show what you can buy. The side table is 1 Li with the magazines. I think it's under 100 L for them.

The wood heart is the gift fran Fancy Decor.

1231045420_victoriangarden_016.thumb.png.2ba680a2c70f377c2103e1591976daa8.png

From the Portland set, the big table is 2 Li, and the dining chair is only one li. Here it is not possible to edit the table to 1 Li, since it will be a sofa table instead. But one Li dining chairs, who does not love so low Li. 138 L for table, 138 L for chair.

And Miles rug. I show it here so you can see how it looks. I already had it, but the price is under 100 L.

1773542045_victoriangarden_017.thumb.png.0b2b9f80c87bc5cc28755433a54ecd6f.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 10

And I almost forgot, the Fancy Decor Patio bar. As you can see, I am a bit small for an avatar. I resized the bar a bit smaller, to 3 Li. Default size is big and 4 Li.

Chairs only 1 Li. I really need to resize them too. Bottle and glasses included. Nice animation with red wine glass and some sitting animations, not many.

163 L is the price.

victorian garden_019.png

• Like 10

Zerkalo's weekend sale items are out now. They've been on sale before, so check your inventory! The Montserrat bed is $60 (PG or A) and has some sumptuous textures, but it is 16 LI so would probably be one of very few statement pieces in a Linden home. The Aberdeen sofa is 8 LI, $60 for PG or A. The 7 LI pile of cushions is sold separately for $60 PG or A.

zerk1.jpg

zerk2.jpg

• Like 8

image.thumb.png.af1d8d76ff2640d06acebe0d1162ceef.png

Don't miss these great plants on eBento weekend. Most are 1 li at a BIG size. The LODs seem a bit iffy on the display but the plants have been sized down a lot there. When taken out they are huge and from 1 to 3li.  

ALL of these in one pack for 50 lindens. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Arun/133/129/23

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 5

33 minutes ago, blaireberry said:

A few sale items at InsurreKtion for your kitchen:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tikka/247/32/1902

image.thumb.jpeg.de1645665500e1f0ece9b32fd5ab267b.jpeg

Inworld demo of their Grandma Kitchen Deco Set 2 (which 6 of the sale items are from):

image.jpeg.7490f65e3bd0bf54c0dad103b006aad4.jpeg

I don't recommend the wooden spoon chimes - they look great up close but lose all detail from a short distance away. Also note that the measuring cups and spoons are (playfully? mistakenly?) mis-labelled as to size order. I missed the knife block so must get back to catch that. I bought and like the baking trays, and already had the excellent spice rack (the best I've found, although more rustic than most).

insur1.jpg

insur2.jpg

ins3.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

"Also note that the measuring cups and spoons are (playfully? mistakenly?) mis-labelled as to size order."  Lol, never noticed that :P  I love the Baking Trays too, and almost always use the Rolling Pins to hang in my kitchens...they are too cute!

• Like 1

Has everyone seen this mini kitchen by Kraftwork that is coming out at Kustom 9? I know a lot of people ask where you can get smaller kitchens. It's only 14LI for the lot, and costs 499L. It even has animations. Kustom 9 is not open yet (opens on the 15th) but you can shop at the cam sim already and buy the kitchen.

NEW! KraftWork Modern Mini Kitchen for Kustom9

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

One single day not reading this thread, and of course Insurrection has a timer on the vendors. It must be one in 100 vendors that are closing just on time, and not working a bit longer.

Well well.

10 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Has everyone seen this mini kitchen by Kraftwork that is coming out at Kustom 9? I know a lot of people ask where you can get smaller kitchens. It's only 14LI for the lot, and costs 499L. It even has animations. Kustom 9 is not open yet (opens on the 15th) but you can shop at the cam sim already and buy the kitchen.

NEW! KraftWork Modern Mini Kitchen for Kustom9

Oh, I love the look. I am trying to get in, but of course the region and cam region is full.

I hate that it is probably all in one part. Since it is a mirror version included, it is better than the previous kitchen shown in the thread. And two colors are good.

I will go there, drool a bit, and then leave because it isn't modular. Sigh.

I can always hope it will be made a modular version of the kitchen later. Kraftwork release new items all the time... a very productive creator.

• Like 3