The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

On sale at FINCA this weekend: 3/4 LI log stove in red - note that the garlands, wreath and tree are not included. $75 will get you both. And if you have a log stove, you need logs!  The 3 LI log wall along with the 1 LI tool set costs $60. (Those garlands and wreath are part of a set that's on sale at the Cosmopolitan event for $300 per color.)

fin.jpg

fin2.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 7

On 11/28/2022 at 4:45 AM, Nika Talaj said:

Any creators who are reading, I USE the animations.  In fact, I have occasionally replaced animations in benches, beds, and kitchens with ones from items that don't fit the look I'm going for.

I added a bed jumping anim to a bench once, and one time when my partner took a phone call, he was startled when he found our sedate cuddle had been replaced with him lying on the ground and me jumping up and down.  Go for fun anims, creators!

Where do you get these animations? And is there a you tube video I can watch to learn how to add animations to things?

6 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Where do you get these animations? And is there a you tube video I can watch to learn how to add animations to things?

You can make or buy animations - there are lots on the MP - and if you use a system such as AV sitter you can easily add and subtract them if you have a mod furniture. If you are familiar with using animation menus in furnitures you already have then it is easy to learn - the AV sitter documentation is here if you see it is very easy to follow https://avsitter.github.io/ you put the required items inside the contents and work from a menu and local chat 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Dekute Decore has super low Li items in the Christmas Expo. And unlike PrimPossible, they are mod.

Second Life Maps | Chapter 5

I have used Dekute Decore furniture with tinted fabrics and wood. One can even try other fabrics.

I hope they have many other Christmas items for sale. Previous years, I have bought trees that are 1 Li fully decorated. They also had a 1 Li toy train that works and runs around the tree.

Farmhouse-Sofa-Table-_-Dekute-Dekore.png

Farmhouse-Chairs-Table-_-Dekute-Dekore.p

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Esther Bunny said:

Bazar Christmas Sale

up to 50% off on selected full sets in world (outlet items excluded)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/L A Dreams/80/169/22

Too bad that I buy parts from sets... so I already own some of them. But not all of the sets ;)

I bought the sauna, the home theater and a small lounge set. I doubt I would have bought the first two, unless they were 50% off. 

Edited by Marianne Little
added last sentences
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Esther Bunny said:

I'll Be Home For Christmas https://www.flickr.com/groups/0412/
Winter Village gifts from Aardvark, Apple Fall, Dahlia, DISORDERLY, Elm, MADRAS, KraftWork & Thor

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vosk Post/202/27/21

These are most of the gifts on offer. The trees on the right are from Apple Fall (along with the Santa, the ribbons, the baked goods and the framed illustration) - 4 LI for the small one and a whopping 23 LI for the large one wth fairy lights, but you can size it down so it's the size of the small one and reduce it to 11 LI. The small stuff on the round table is a sample of the gifts from Thor, the potato Santa is from Aardvark, the 4 metal trees (only 1 LI when linked) are from Disorderly, the candle tree (3 LI) is from Madras and the framed trees with fairy lights (3 LI each set) are from Dahlia. (The wreath is from Elm and at 5 LI and exceedingly poor LODs isn't worth getting.)

gifts.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3