The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

17 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

This is one of my favorite gachas. I think I have all pieces (in multiples) but for that price going to run over and make sure I'm covered! I use this over and over in my homes. 

When I came to Kraftwork, I was a bit surprised that it isn't really small sets. It is single items, mostly. And all are 75L. Before, Kraftwork used to make sets of furniture and decor. Like, hanging and standing lanterns together, orchids and palms together.

But it is perhaps their most posh gacha, and they would not upset those who spent thousands and thousands on it?

I think we could buy the gacha for 5000L when they set it out as copy, and now it is 1700L when you buy the fatpack with all parts. It is a good discount, but do not expect a dirt cheap weekend price.

• Like 1

Here's something a little different.  A bathtowel dispenser that actually puts the towel on for you!  Choose from Ladies or Gents, 4 sizes, or a towel for your head :)  $L50 in the weekend RPFA sale. It's in lovely Rosehaven  estate:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rosehaven Laudanum/152/192/23

324246837_1339130276909857_6910313344089

Here's my guy alt, in a rare modeling gig, wearing medium size.

nite_001.jpg.ee68243f4986683aa2aaed60278074d1.jpg

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

When I came to Kraftwork, I was a bit surprised that it isn't really small sets. It is single items, mostly. And all are 75L. Before, Kraftwork used to make sets of furniture and decor. Like, hanging and standing lanterns together, orchids and palms together.

But it is perhaps their most posh gacha, and they would not upset those who spent thousands and thousands on it?

I think we could buy the gacha for 5000L when they set it out as copy, and now it is 1700L when you buy the fatpack with all parts. It is a good discount, but do not expect a dirt cheap weekend price.

Turns out I had plenty of all the pieces - so bought nothing. 

I'm so glad gachas are gone, or at least, in the form they used to be. I was spending way too much money on them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you're looking for some decor for your fireplace, Muniick has these two items on sale for $25. But, check your inventory, as they're part of the French Revival set which has been on sale previously. (Also, the tools are 3 LI and the log carrier is 2 LI, and there are similar items which have lower LI at Muniick and other stores.)

mun1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On sale at Lacrime dell'anima: these 3/4 LI geranium planters are $25 per color. And this Adirondack chair (3 LI) and firepit (4 LI) set is also on sale for $25 per color. There's also a wall of group gifts. ($50 to join.) At only 2 LI, I think these shrubs in their fluted concrete containers are worth the $50 on their own, but note that they cannot be linked.

Note that all of these items are upstairs, not at the landing point!

lac1.jpg

lac2.jpg

lac3.jpg

lac5.jpg

lac6.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 8

The 2 LI Ilana hanging lamp is on sale for $25 at Muniick. (It works, and you can edit the script to change the brightness/radius if the 3 provided options don't suit you.) All 3 textures included. This has been on sale previously as part of a larger set, so check your inventory! The Ilana woven room dividers are also on sale for $25.

mun1.jpg

mun2.jpg

mun3.jpg

• Like 6

Attention kitchen collectors! Brocante is selling what I think is a new kitchen at Fameshed. It is available in white or black (with color HUD for the stove, fridge, countertops, ovenhood and backsplash) for $1000 per color or $1500 for both. All the outlined items in the first photo are linked for a total of 14 LI. No animations in the demo model at Fameshed or Floorplan and no indication that there are any :( but if you've got a small space and need a corner kitchen...

Also at Fameshed, and next to Brocante, Dust Bunny is selling these fuzzy 3 LI chairs for $150 PG or $250 A.

There's lots more furniture and decor to see at Fameshed, but it'll be around for most of this month, so on to the weekend sales!

EDIT: Just to confirm - there are no animations in the kitchen, but it is easy to re-color parts of the white version beyond what you can do with the hub.

floorplan1.jpg

floorplan2.jpg

floorplan3.jpg

dust.jpg

kitchen.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

......... Also on sale for $60 is the Adler Entryway set.

mun3.jpg

An exuse for me to remaind all: that Muniick add grey tint to almost all older released items. If the Adler Entryway look a bit dark and dingy for your taste, you can edit off the grey tint. It is still dark, but much better.

I have not tested new releases, they look cleaner to me. 😉

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Does anyone else think this is really an excellent bed for ... vampires?  More comfy than a crypt, but hey that headboard is basically a couple of HEADSTONES, amirite?

You've totally ruined it for me 🤣🤣🤣  I got it for my Mediterranean home,  and narrowed the headboard, but now I can just picture a grave...🤣

• Haha 3