The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Summer Sale going in Raindale, with a gift card for group members. This text has been copied from the notecard inworld:

Over half of the products will be gone soon! Outlet will be gone too - get those old products while you can! Since SL is now just a hobby, I'm getting rid of most of the "modern" and older items, and going to focus on fantasy and whimsical stuff in the future.

The store will be closed for renovation in August! Some retired products may return in some shape or form, but it's not guaranteed

52192623887_b155f747c9_c.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Esther Bunny said:

Fancy Decor - 50% off Fatpacks - Marketplace only. July 6th - July 10th.

https://tinyurl.com/FD50off

50% off Fatpacks - Marketplace

Ugh, I have one or two things from almost every set. But there are some previously gachas that FD sold for an astronomical price. 50% is more a normal price now. They have some sets I might buy.

• Like 4

I found a stunning T-Spot tree that fills in great for the Sakura Planters.... every now and there there is a space in the mole-decorated planters where you think.. a tree would look really nice here. I found a tree that is perfect for that situation, as it matches the Sakura landscaping nicely. It is only 3 LI (well 4 when you link in a prim for the off-parcel extender) .. it is called Mesh Tree No. 8. It is full perm. And it is only $L 99.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Warm Beach/21/189/22

1187973187_tspottree.thumb.jpg.f5b51d9a47194e965050b2ea5a4b033e.jpg

Edited by Teresa Firelight
Fixed typos
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

RECOLOR! KraftWork Wicker Privacy Screen for 60L Happy Weekend

We have added 3 new colors to the Wicker Privacy Screen and the set goes on sale for 60L only until Monday.

ALL past purchases PRIOR to July 7th received a free update. If you missed yours, use our re-delivery terminal to redeem an updated pack with the extra colors added.

RECOLOR! KraftWork Wicker Privacy Screen for 60L Happy Weekend

• Like 13

Only during this weekend you can purchase the Chaillot Daybed for 50L PG version and 75L Adult version.

These daybeds come with several texture options for the mattresses and pillows/blanket plus turning off options. The matching frames come with three options: geometric/tropical and floral.

SALE! KraftWork Chaillot Daybed for The Saturday Sale

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

This entire set of items is on sale at Black Sand for only $75. (Wear your group tag and get an additional $12 off.) The luggage is nicely done. Also on sale is the Arcadia drawer set - all 3 variants for $75 with lots of pieces that can be used separately. (But check your inventory as this set has been on sale before within the last year.) 

There's also a leather sofa for $60, but it's 18 LI and the textures are, dare I say it, poor. And the Serendipity armchair set (also on sale previously) for $60.

blacksand.JPG

blacksand2.JPG

blacksand3.JPG

blacksand4.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1