13 years on SL and not even a Happy Rezday from LL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 7/22/2020 at 10:30 PM, Drayke Newall said:

They do say congratulations, they are just to lazy to actually send it to you these days probably.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Second-Life-Rez-Day-Cake/3709700

That all said, no idea if it has even been updated for 13 years. Surprised they don't send a generic email like they used to though saying Happy Rez Day.

They did used to!! I remember getting them... then they just stopped.. 

On 7/23/2020 at 6:49 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

I've forgotten most of mine when they come around..I think the only one I ever really paid attention to was my very first one..

I just always miss mine each year.. I have one coming up at the end of the month and I'll probably forget about that one too.. hehehehe

Mine just really never felt like more than just another day..

I only remember mine because my sons bday is the day after, he got me started using SL.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'd just toss the notification.

I can't recall saying Happy Rez Day to any of my friends/"friends", so take my comment in accordance.  Hmmm, honestly I can't recall that day I signed up and

started enjoying this wacky world where it's up to me to spend or not spend money.

Happy Rez Day though!

After not being congratulated for being in SL for 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years, 8 years, 9 years, 10 years, 11 years or 12 years, why are you surprised that you weren't congratulated for 13 years?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Dellard said:

After not being congratulated for being in SL for 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years, 8 years, 9 years, 10 years, 11 years or 12 years, why are you surprised that you weren't congratulated for 13 years?

i can only speak about myself... but in the past i really received a birthdaycake!

• Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 2:29 AM, Tarina Sewell said:

Yeah, I kinda expected maybe a congratulations on spending a fortune in SL over 13 years and we value your membership and or way to go slugger... But I got nadda.

LL Well that would be stupid to do for a business.....congratulations you have been with us 13 years and spent 1.75 million lindens with us

You : holy hand grenades I must quit forthwith with that much money I could have a`afforded health care insurance

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i can only speak about myself... but in the past i really received a birthdaycake!

Totally jealous.  I have never received a birthday cake on any of my accounts - though I did purchase the L$0 one from the MP.

I honestly don't remember if I ever got any sort of email in the early years.

On July 23, 2020 at 1:03 PM, CaerolleClaudel said:

Gee, I guess you would *really* be upset if you had a rezzday and NOONE, even people in your Contact List, who are on and perhaps even right there in some place with you, said Happy Rezz Day. 'Cause *that* was always my experience.

And I am just as bad, I didn't really look up people's profiles and keep up with their Rezz Days, either, other than a partner or Mistress or otherwise extremely close people.

Maybe this is what LL should do. Send notices to you of your friends Rez days, and of course notify your friends of yours. Like when you log onto Facebook and it tells you what friends are having a birthday, and everyone gets tons of messages because Facebook reminded all thier friends.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Maybe this is what LL should do. Send notices to you of your friends Rez days, and of course notify your friends of yours. Like when you log onto Facebook and it tells you what friends are having a birthday, and everyone gets tons of messages because Facebook reminded all thier friends.

OH GOD. Please, please, please no.

Tali, you know I love you . . . but for a moment there, you started to look a bit like Mark Zuckerberg.

• Haha 2

On 7/22/2020 at 9:29 PM, Tarina Sewell said:

Yeah, I kinda expected maybe a congratulations on spending a fortune in SL over 13 years and we value your membership and or way to go slugger... But I got nadda.

They used to send a birthday cake with the number of your years on it, and even emails. No more. Maybe the new owners...?

• Like 1

Where is the RoyaSL family then? 🤔
Like... come on...!
We're practically fading away over here! *waving *bubbles..... 
Surely a sentence or two on a piece of digital vellum/parchment isn't out of the question?
I'm kinda... too old to remember how old I am in SL years...🥴
and I want SL Royal family Thimbles, Teaspoons, Tea-towels n stuff 😍

Edited by Maryanne Solo
The Queens English.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.