What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

Saravendi

15 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Perve!......not you isaac

You know you're talking about one of the greatest French musicians: Serge Gainsbourg. He was controversial for sure but his music is awesome.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

screenthingy_007.thumb.png.94b537b58f9ffdac22ffdf5edc33337e.png

Rockin' my adult self for a minute, so people can see it. 1.6 meters tall, with mammary glands (yep, turns out it really was a girl after all) and legal ID (homemade, as are all of my documents) and still about as glamorous as a potato.

This is what will show up if you invite me to your A-rated sim. If I show up. And you still won't get any. Just being honest, sorry. XD

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 15

On 7/16/2024 at 1:14 PM, Isaac Ashton said:

You know you're talking about one of the greatest French musicians: Serge Gainsbourg. He was controversial for sure but his music is awesome.

In fairness, "Les Succettes" is a bit scuzzy. But "Je t'aime" manages to be both one of the silliest songs ever written, and one of the sexiest, so . . . yeah. And he did some other interesting stuff later too.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:
On 7/16/2024 at 7:14 PM, Isaac Ashton said:

In fairness, "Les Succettes" is a bit scuzzy. But "Je t'aime" manages to be both one of the silliest songs ever written, and one of the sexiest, so . . . yeah. And he did some other interesting stuff later too.

Love this one:

But yes, he was definitely a controversial figure.

• Like 4

On 7/17/2024 at 2:14 AM, Isaac Ashton said:

Okay I will change it, 

Perverted genius.....not you Isaac

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 7/19/2024 at 5:26 AM, PheebyKatz said:

If I show up, you still won't get any. 

Any what? 

A pleasant conversation?

a chance to take some pictures to turn into a virtual painting?

or even a painting from life?

There are so many possibilities, surely some of them might happen.

Edited by BillFletcher
  • Like 1