You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1405 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You'll probably be best off with applier or layer knickers for that. Do you use BOM?

BOM allows you to use system layers on mesh bodies/heads. If you aren't using BOM, you can use appliers instead.

2 minutes ago, JadoreChanel said:

No. do you know a good one? layer knickers?

Hm, no specific ones off the top of my head. When my alt wears trousers she usually has none on, although she did get a pack of BOM underwear from a friend that I've used on occasion. If you want something to protect your privates whilst wearing a skirt or such, a C-string may work otherwise? 

It's up to what you want them to do really.

3 hours ago, Orwar said:

BOM allows you to use system layers on mesh bodies/heads. If you aren't using BOM, you can use appliers instead.

Hm, no specific ones off the top of my head. When my alt wears trousers she usually has none on, although she did get a pack of BOM underwear from a friend that I've used on occasion. If you want something to protect your privates whilst wearing a skirt or such, a C-string may work otherwise? 

It's up to what you want them to do really.

where can i get them from?

Various of the results on that search page should work; but only if you use BOM (i.e. system skins etc). If you want to read more on BOM, you can start here:

https://sl-maitreya.blogspot.com/p/what-is-bom-bakes-on-mesh.html

• Like 1

What sort of clothes are the panties showing through? and why do you need the panties at all unless it is a skirt? there are skirt panty combinations that work. Actually there are jeans you can wear with panties too, you probably have to get the right combinations. 

3 hours ago, Talligurl said:

What sort of clothes are the panties showing through? and why do you need the panties at all unless it is a skirt? there are skirt panty combinations that work. Actually there are jeans you can wear with panties too, you probably have to get the right combinations. 

dresses and skirts but i'll go try these suggestions

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Of course one option if you are just concerned with people camming up your skirt and looking at your private parts is to just alpha out the private parts.

Or stick a prim cone and two spheres under there. 'Ta-dah!'

• Haha 3

Seren wears crotch pasties on her naughty bits if she wearing skirt or dress then is no VPL :P - so much easier than worrying about VPL!  :D 

Edited by MrsSeren
  • Like 1

Belzebubble is popular for their "alpha panties" in various styles, with fine grained alpha control to make any part invisible through the hud.  If I gave  an honest review of them I'm afraid I might receive a warning for advertising so.. they're OK.

23 hours ago, JadoreChanel said:

Hello, people Me and my girlfriend would like to know if there were any panties for Maitreya that do not show on the outside of clothes? any suggestion will help. Thanks

I like to wear fitmesh underwear whenever it will work with my clothing, and I'm constantly on the lookout for underwear that does. Fitmesh bras almost never do. Panties often work with skirts and dresses, and occasionally with pants. A couple of panties that frequently work are Layla's Madison and Jana and Little's Dynar. Both are sold only as parts of outfits.

As others have said, you can wear system underwear if you use BOM, which I recommend because it is the least cumbersome way. Otherwise, you can use appliers.

Maybe you could try what some “streakers” here tried.  Wear a good protective face mask and nothing else.  Onlookers were so amused that nobody wanted to stop or identify the streakers. Probably helps that they were pretty people and moving well.

I use a couple of methods in SL.  Clothing that covers the area is the obvious one.  The other is the mesh body I chose has a hide option that renders a blank genital region.  It also has the area masking features others have suggested in case the clothing chosen clips.  In the clothing that covers department I have some bikini bottoms and panties made specifically for my mesh.  I also have some prim skirts that include layers that make finding me inside frustrating and that can be combined with other methods.

I’d rather be nude and since I am a fur often just use the blank genital region when going causal. Seems a shame Humans often are not extended the same courtesy but that’s life with a bare body, I suppose.

Also, bikini season is a whole lot longer when you are covered with fur.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1405 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.