General photography.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Ugh. Annoying. 

If you are frustrated with the low number of Likes, I can tell you why I didn't add a Like here:  You posted the same photo in the 'How does your avatar look today' thread (where I did add a Like) and I will only Like a specific photo once regardless of how many places it is posted.  I know that there are others that do the same thing.  For me, the photo needs to be different in some noticeable way before I'll Like it again in another thread.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you are frustrated with the low number of Likes, I can tell you why I didn't add a Like here:  You posted the same photo in the 'How does your avatar look today' thread (where I did add a Like) and I will only Like a specific photo once regardless of how many places it is posted.  I know that there are others that do the same thing.  For me, the photo needs to different in some noticeable way before I'll Like it again in another thread.

That’s not why I’m annoyed 

8 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

I’m annoyed at the world. 🙃

I don't care. That's a personal problem.

On 6/14/2020 at 5:51 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you are frustrated with the low number of Likes, I can tell you why I didn't add a Like here:  You posted the same photo in the 'How does your avatar look today' thread (where I did add a Like) and I will only Like a specific photo once regardless of how many places it is posted.  I know that there are others that do the same thing.  For me, the photo needs to be different in some noticeable way before I'll Like it again in another thread.

Not all of us do it that way. I think some images are worth several LIKES. In those cases I'll click it every time I see it. Ashlyn's kissing-image is nice and well done. It has gotten 2 or 3 clicks from me. And there are a number of Ashlyn's images that got none. 

Also, I change from day to day. I am not consistent nor do I have simple rules for how I click. It is a matte of how the image strikes me in my current mood.

I think it would be nice to have a few more choices in the Reaction response. A "Love" would be nice. From FB, Hug and Wow would be nice.

NalMini_024.thumb.jpg.5ea71d8243fa075e6503b7f73753c22f.jpg

Raw image. No post.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I don't care. That's a personal problem.

Not all of us do it that way. I think some images are worth several LIKES. In those cases I'll click it every time I see it. Ashlyn's kissing-image is nice and well done. It has gotten 2 or 3 clicks from me. And there are a number of Ashlyn's images that got none. 

Also, I change from day to day. I am not consistent nor do I have simple rules for how I click. It is a matte of how the image strikes me in my current mood.

I think it would be nice to have a few more choices in the Reaction response. A "Love" would be nice. From FB, Hug and Wow would be nice.

NalMini_024.thumb.jpg.5ea71d8243fa075e6503b7f73753c22f.jpg

Raw image. No post.

Smh y’all too much 

Edited by Ashlyn Voir

• 4 weeks later...

Land's End

End of World is sudden and
Sharper, bigger than I'd thought
Sand dissolving abrupt into
Broken glass lapping at my feet.
I wade into crazy mirror,
Longer and deeper, second by
Second, until one step more is
The forever that crashes
Loud upon the rocks behind me,
Standing then where I will be now
Never
And always.

1496443067_Lands-End-Blank.thumb.png.7580aea3b93d8ea39f31757213dee885.png

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.