General photography.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 5/21/2020 at 10:50 AM, Ashlyn Voir said:

That’s easy to say when it’s not you you is constantly being looked over while seeing other people during the same time frame get 20+ likes and compliments while yours just gets less than five. 

Are you still going on about this? 

If the SL Forums are not giving you the appreciation that you are sure you deserve and so desperately want, then find another place to post your pictures. There are plenty of places to post pictures and thus, with a bit of searching, I'm sure you will find someplace where everyone will fawn all over you the way you want.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Are you still going on about this? 

If the SL Forums are not giving you the appreciation that you are sure you deserve and so desperately want, then find another place to post your pictures. There are plenty of places to post pictures and thus, with a bit of searching, I'm sure you will find someplace where everyone will fawn all over you the way you want.

Don’t tell me what to do. Just like how you don’t want me to you, then don’t do it to me. Don’t like me so much then stop responding to me. 

Edited by Ashlyn Voir

15 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Read back through the 'look today' thread. We have talked about what LIKES are to us in that thread. It includes what some people think of the 'likes' and why they post images.

If your goal is to accumulate LIKES then you have to cater to those clicking.You can't just do what you like. You literally give up your freedom for clicks. Silly. With the diversity of reasons people have for clicking and the varied taste of people figuring out what the forum group likes to cater to them is going to be a challenge.

It also sounds like you have a bit of the entitlement and victim thinking pushed by corporate media and politicians. The basic you are owed and should receive something you want from others regardless of what they think or want. Are you thinking we owe you clicks? That you deserve clicks? Did your school give out 'participation' awards? Have you even considered why I should click on your images? OR are you just thinking the world is this way so you should... Seems you have bumped into real life and it isn't the way you want it. I hate it when that happens. But, the world isn't going to change.

While I think you have an eye for composition, I seldom click on your images. They just aren't what I like and seldom strike a note with me. So my clicks are usually, 'meh... not really my thing but it is well very done otherwise'. Do you really want me judging your images? I don't generally care for effeminate males or the look. There are effeminate men that are interesting, talented, and smart. If I were to focus on the single thing of what I want and the way I want it, I would miss out on enjoying some amazing people.

Work at it it and you'll figure out 'like wtf'.

Oh, so that’s where we going with this? Okay sis, I got you. I got you. I’m not one of those people who think she’s entitled to everything and I work very hard in everything I’ve done in life be it school or hobbies. I know I’m not entitled to a goddamn thing and don’t tell me like you know me otherwise. Don’t like me or my stuff? Don’t care. Sick of everyone on this game always finna pick a fight or start stuff  with me. 

Edited by Ashlyn Voir
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Don’t tell me what to do. Just like how you don’t want me to you, then don’t do it to me. Don’t like me so much then stop responding to me. 

You can tell me what to do all you want. It doesn't mean I'll do it -- I know how to ignore people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, PixieGirrrrl said:

That is so classic Demaras.😂

16 hours ago, InventedSuicide said:

I took this shot today of my friends @JenniexKim & Demaras.. 💕 quite proud of how they came out if I do say so

7A320878-59A0-4A7D-92D1-093CBD49C128.jpeg

B6C14FAB-5AC6-4F2A-A635-55B0B13D3AF8.jpeg

Where do y’all hang out at to all know each other? No one offers to do a photo with me.

Edited by Ashlyn Voir
  • Sad 1

On 5/24/2020 at 12:27 AM, Ashlyn Voir said:

440F8A59-1801-4102-AD5C-0541309DA629.thumb.png.89ff9e4750b3e2cce13696e53ab18f54.png

I think you actually have me blocked. 🤣 Doesn't matter, really, just meant to say I think your work is awesome, and you really DO know your way around Photoshop!

As for 'Likes', that's a tricky one. And many likes can mean either of 2 things: you're extremely good, or very mainstream. :) Think about that. Or rather, as the case may be, simply don't think about it. People give out likes for any myriad of reasons, but rarely, if ever for being told they owe you said 'Like.'

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, kiramanell said:

I think you actually have me blocked. 🤣 Doesn't matter, really, just meant to say I think your work is awesome, and you really DO know your way around Photoshop!

As for 'Likes', that's a tricky one. And many likes can mean either of 2 things: you're extremely good, or very mainstream. :) Think about that. Or rather, as the case may be, simply don't think about it. People give out likes for any myriad of reasons, but rarely, if ever for being told they owe you said 'Like.'

No I don’t have you blocked. But, thank you for your words. And believe it or not but the photoshopping is quite minimal in that photo. Mostly what I do is take repeated shots under various windlights and blend them into one, so the colors or shadows pop more. Otherwise, when I was on my ex’s PC, which was like running over 60 FPS, I didn’t have to do hardly any editing. Unfortunately because my laptop is awful and runs less than 10 FPS, I usually edit a bit more but not too much. At least to me anyway lol

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.