Here is a photo of mine, I was extremely nervous about. Different from my normal stuff.

Exhale

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Mark Aji said:

Here is a photo of mine, I was extremely nervous about. Different from my normal stuff.

Exhale

I like this a lot - I like the story it tells of someone waiting, below my balcony... :)

Thanks. On the Flickr itself it has an attached song. Which explains a little more of the meaning. 

On 6/8/2020 at 1:28 PM, InventedSuicide said:

So gorgeous 🥺

Aww thank you 😍

Something new:

7CCC8F30-6331-4EE6-9E6D-1730AEB40F00.thumb.png.698f5120da524c1376897f140a5c6dd5.png

• Like 9

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Ugh. Annoying. 

If you are frustrated with the low number of Likes, I can tell you why I didn't add a Like here:  You posted the same photo in the 'How does your avatar look today' thread (where I did add a Like) and I will only Like a specific photo once regardless of how many places it is posted.  I know that there are others that do the same thing.  For me, the photo needs to be different in some noticeable way before I'll Like it again in another thread.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you are frustrated with the low number of Likes, I can tell you why I didn't add a Like here:  You posted the same photo in the 'How does your avatar look today' thread (where I did add a Like) and I will only Like a specific photo once regardless of how many places it is posted.  I know that there are others that do the same thing.  For me, the photo needs to different in some noticeable way before I'll Like it again in another thread.

That’s not why I’m annoyed 

On 6/14/2020 at 8:53 PM, Ashlyn Voir said:

That’s not why I’m annoyed 

Don't hold us in such suspense. 

5 hours ago, Mark Aji said:

Don't hold us in such suspense. 

I’m annoyed at the world. 🙃

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

I don't care. That's a personal problem.

On 6/14/2020 at 5:51 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you are frustrated with the low number of Likes, I can tell you why I didn't add a Like here:  You posted the same photo in the 'How does your avatar look today' thread (where I did add a Like) and I will only Like a specific photo once regardless of how many places it is posted.  I know that there are others that do the same thing.  For me, the photo needs to be different in some noticeable way before I'll Like it again in another thread.

Not all of us do it that way. I think some images are worth several LIKES. In those cases I'll click it every time I see it. Ashlyn's kissing-image is nice and well done. It has gotten 2 or 3 clicks from me. And there are a number of Ashlyn's images that got none. 

Also, I change from day to day. I am not consistent nor do I have simple rules for how I click. It is a matte of how the image strikes me in my current mood.

I think it would be nice to have a few more choices in the Reaction response. A "Love" would be nice. From FB, Hug and Wow would be nice.

NalMini_024.thumb.jpg.5ea71d8243fa075e6503b7f73753c22f.jpg

Raw image. No post.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I don't care. That's a personal problem.

Not all of us do it that way. I think some images are worth several LIKES. In those cases I'll click it every time I see it. Ashlyn's kissing-image is nice and well done. It has gotten 2 or 3 clicks from me. And there are a number of Ashlyn's images that got none. 

Also, I change from day to day. I am not consistent nor do I have simple rules for how I click. It is a matte of how the image strikes me in my current mood.

I think it would be nice to have a few more choices in the Reaction response. A "Love" would be nice. From FB, Hug and Wow would be nice.

NalMini_024.thumb.jpg.5ea71d8243fa075e6503b7f73753c22f.jpg

Raw image. No post.

Smh y’all too much 

Edited by Ashlyn Voir

14 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

I can relate to that, most of the time.

• Like 1

Land's End

End of World is sudden and
Sharper, bigger than I'd thought
Sand dissolving abrupt into