General photography.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Ditto Darkfold said:

I'm not inworld right now, Ashlyn, but as soon as I log in this evening I'll check for the creator. 

Ooo okay thank you so much ❤️ As you can see, I really like piercings and tattoos in general both irl and SL, so I make sure my avie always has some in every photo haha

• Like 2

Dont worry about other peoples opinions Ashlyn. They are like a*** holes, everyone has one but some are prettier than others.

If you like your pictures, post them and let us see them. Not all of us will think they are tasteless . 🥰

Edited by Ditto Darkfold
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ditto Darkfold said:

Dont worry about other peoples opinions Ashlyn. They are like a*** holes, everyone has one but some are prettier than others.

If you like your pictures, post them and let us see them. Not all of us will think they are tasteless . 🥰

Thank you, I’ll try to ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ditto Darkfold said:

You really should rejoin flickr Ashlyn. Join some groups and post your pictures in them. Your work/look is cool and I think others will think so too.

PS.....I love your tattoos Ashlyn😍

Aww thank you and I’d honestly would join Flickr again, but it would most likely just be reported again by a few users and these days I only share things via Twitter. I did like Flickr at one time but it doesn’t really appeal to me anymore. Maybe someday I’ll rejoin when I post RL photography again like I used to, but at the moment for SL photos I kind of don’t really see the point as I never really got faves before even when I used to post to groups and such.

Edited by Ashlyn Voir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.