Hi @Aluviel Nakamura to get to the texture shift option you press F5 to open the settings menu. Here's some additional screens.

1. Below is the Steam VR home screen. This isn't my home screen. I copied it from a website.

613302871_1SteamVRVirtualView.png.78f65845fa13b3cccaf22566b65fcf80.png

2. When you start Firestorm VR you will still see the Steam VR home in your headset but you will see the Firestorm VR window on your desktop. You press ctrl-tab to enable VR mode. The tricky part is pressing ctrl-tab when you can't even see the keyboard. Use the Force! Or just peek under your headset.

2121262994_1FirestormVRDesktopViewStartup.png.088855510cae1de8045b14032ac67f99.png

3. After pressing ctrl-tab you get the screen below in Firestorm VR window on your desktop. 

598019381_2FirestormVRDesktopViewPressCtrl-Tab.png.d06f2409a6d992908941a94896cbba1d.png

4. The Steam VR home will change to the screen below in your headset.

1025123059_3FirestormVRVirtualViewPressCtrl-Tab.png.2657078f0a81a86dcc275cb6cd0a7858.png

5. Pressing TAB will enter VR mode and you will see the same screen in both the Firestorm VR window and in your headset. Pressing F5 will take you to the options menu which is not a regular Firestorm menu. It appears in the middle of the screen. Every time you press F5 it will scroll through each setting and pressing F6 and F7 will adjust the value up and down. Texture shift is the setting that you need to adjust to correct the double vision. It looks like mine is at 60. The Firestorm VR window on your desktop will show as a small window (not full screen and not maximized). I think the Firestorm VR is resizing the window view to display it properly in your headset. To move, you can use the keyboard movement keys. You can also double click with your mouse pointer or double click with your VR pointer.

218450483_4FirestormVRVirtualViewPressTab.png.4d2d1aa035ccce7ac51b20da1c28a0e5.png

• Like 3

Wow Bree!! TY for such a nice detailed message with photo visuals. It makes way more sense now. I will try this tonight. My vive cosmos has little joy sticks in the hand controllers. I am hoping I can just use them like a joy pad to walk about.  other wise I will have re draw boundary lines for every single different game I play. That can be tedious.  I hope to virtually met you in game sometime^^ My current look is attached

Haunted house 2020_002.png

im so sorry Bree, these options just dont work for Vive..  even when I take my wireles keyboard into the play area. and try to hit tab, its like the keyboard is no longer communitcating. so thats issue 1.

issue 2.

I get in game  same thing i cant hit alt even when I pull up the virtual keyboard or my real one. Im pounding on the tab, then cntrl alt tab. just as you said, Im about to scream and cry at the same time. 

Hast anyone got this work for Vive????what a aste of money I paid double for vive and I feel like dying

12 hours ago, Aluviel Nakamura said:

im so sorry Bree, these options just dont work for Vive..  even when I take my wireles keyboard into the play area. and try to hit tab, its like the keyboard is no longer communitcating. so thats issue 1.

issue 2.

I get in game  same thing i cant hit alt even when I pull up the virtual keyboard or my real one. Im pounding on the tab, then cntrl alt tab. just as you said, Im about to scream and cry at the same time. 

Hast anyone got this work for Vive????what a aste of money I paid double for vive and I feel like dying

How far are you getting? I'm guessing you are able to see the Steam VR home in your Vive headset (see pic 1 above). When you start Firestorm VR you should be taking off the headset and looking at just your desktop monitor to see the screen that says 'press ctrl-tab' (see pic 2). Pressing ctrl-tab on your keyboard should still work, I hope, and you should see on your desktop monitor Firestorm will show 'initializing vr driver' (see pic 3). Then pressing tab will launch Firestorm VR into your headset. But...you can still look at your desktop monitor to look at Firestorm and press F5 to bring up the menu.

With the double-vision you might be getting in your headset, it will be easier to just lift your headset and try adjusting the settings while looking at Firestorm on the desktop monitor (see pic 5).

Also, remember that you have to put your mouse pointer at the center of the Firestorm VR window on your desktop monitor in order to get the correct view inside your headset.

The Vive is a nice VR headset! You should also try some of the VR games on Steam or go to YouTube and watch 360 videos.

Edited by Bree Giffen