Do you use WASD controls?

Gopi Passiflora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes to both WASD (because it's a much more natural hand position) and yes to pie menus (I honestly didn't even know those weren't the standard? I've never used a viewer that doesn't have them!)

I do chat a lot but when I'm chatting I have the chatbar open so WASD all goes there instead. I also don't move while chatting, that seems too advanced for poor otter.

Edited by Cinos Field

28 minutes ago, Cinos Field said:

Yes to both WASD (because it's a much more natural hand position) and yes to pie menus (I honestly didn't even know those weren't the standard? I've never used a viewer that doesn't have them!)

I do chat a lot but when I'm chatting I have the chatbar open so WASD all goes there instead. I also don't move while chatting, that seems too advanced for poor otter.

Maybe if you had a rock?

50BFE7C8-DB3D-4784-918C-7F80D4135579.jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/1/2019 at 10:05 PM, Mercedes Avon said:

I use the arrow keys but I always want to move with my mouse. It's unnatural for me to move with the keyboard because I always use my mouse in all other games I play.

You can move with your mouse!  There are at least two ways.

1. Use a 3D mouse like the Connexion Space Navigator.  This is fairly expensive, and since Connexion messed up their drivers, not entirely satisfactory.
  2. Use Mouselook.  Go into Mouselook.  Now, hold down the W or up arrow key to move forward...but use your mouse to control your direction.
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.