Alien looking for friend

xenoqc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello I am Yokor the alien and I have started to play a few days ago. I am looking forward spending a bit of money here to get a house and some nice things such as an alien avatar. I am looking for friends to chat with and help me out learning SL and how to make the fun happening!

About myself, I am a Zeta Reticuli alien (Greys) and I was dropped on Earth in 1989 in a small town close to Montréal. I have then been in a cover op for a while and now I am here for the contact and disclosure. I have been a part of the mission for a while so now I am tired.

If you are interested in an alien friend, I am all here!

Sincerly,

Yokor

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Welcome, xenoqc.  ignore the sarcastic comments.  Some people have been on this forum too often and forget that other people won't get their humour right away.  I wish you well in your search for a suitable home.

So matching an OP that was meant to be at least somewhat amusing with more humor is being sarcastic. Right. Funny how other people do it all the time and no one says a word . Yet when I do the same damn thing... 

You know what. ***** this. None of you are worth this kind of bs. I get more than enough crap to deal with every day in RL. But than no one gives a ***** so why should I.

18 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Welcome, xenoqc.  ignore the sarcastic comments.  Some people have been on this forum too often and forget that other people won't get their humour right away.  I wish you well in your search for a suitable home.

Very true.

Welcome to the forums @xenoqc! Btw make sure to not go to Area51 in SL or RL...we don't wanna see you gone! :D

• Like 1

On 8/26/2019 at 5:03 AM, xenoqc said:

Hello I am Yokor the alien and I have started to play a few days ago. I am looking forward spending a bit of money here to get a house and some nice things such as an alien avatar. I am looking for friends to chat with and help me out learning SL and how to make the fun happening!

About myself, I am a Zeta Reticuli alien (Greys) and I was dropped on Earth in 1989 in a small town close to Montréal. I have then been in a cover op for a while and now I am here for the contact and disclosure. I have been a part of the mission for a while so now I am tired.

If you are interested in an alien friend, I am all here!

Sincerly,

Yokor

Look up in the inworld search Club PlanetAry...there are lots of Aliens here and space people in suits, and all kinds of good music too!  Love, Jan

Edited by JanuarySwan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.
In spite of outer appearances, you and I are perhaps not so dissimilar. 

I haven't had many pleasant experiences in terms of acquiring second life 'friends'. Most friend requests tend to be from people I've just met, who I later find out I have very little in common with.
It's my experience that people offer friendship in SL as a matter of course and a polite way to end conversation. To me, friendship is so much more than that. It's generally not spontaneous and it's not something that can be requested.
I guess I'm bit old-fashioned that way, but each to their own.
Good luck in your quest, anyway.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.