Your changing/unpacking spot...

Pixie Kobichenko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Deviating from the show off your home- what does your unpacking little spot in the sky look like?

I tend to park myself just dancing while listening to youtube (or the stream I picked).

And you know I gotta have my disco balls.

I do pick them up when I'm not home in case they cause lag? Not sure. Anywho!  

Snapshot_011.png

• Like 7

There was a recent home and garden event that had a low LI two story skybox intended for use as a photo studio...I am going to try that one...

EDITED TO ADD: it was from Zoe, the Urban Photo Studio Skybox, 10LI @ Boardwalk which is still open - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Von Strauss/75/13/1207

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 1

I usually go to the BB, a sandbox (to unpack, not change), or to a friend's place if they're not online, but generally when I'm changing clothes or editing shape I'll stand inside my Linden home with all the shades drawn. Stupid I know, but at least if anyone did see me naked it's because of something they did not something I did! I used to have a plain skybox with nothing in it but that was literally a black box so... not picture worthy in the slightest. (Just go stand in a dark room with the light off to experience it for yourself in real time! Sans Windlight to make you look flawless of course). ;) 

• Like 1

When I was a newbie, I used to change on top of a large building in a nearly unoccupied region, or head underwater in an ocean region.  I haven't worried about such things for years.  Once you develop the habit of either applying whole outfits at once or replacing clothing in layers, you can change anywhere.  On the other hand ....   If you do any shopping in crowded areas, you've probably seen enough naked bodies to last a lifetime, and countless people have seen your naked body at the same time.  In these days when almost everyone wears a mesh body, incomplete rezzing is unavoidable. Once you get past the newbie surprise, any worries about what gets exposed seem pointless.  Relax and embrace the uncertainty.  

You can unpack boxes anywhere that you have rez rights.  Once you own or rent land, it's a real non-issue. Until then, if a group you belong to owns land and gives you rez rights, that's almost as good.  Otherwise, there's always sandboxes.  

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.