When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

What is everyone's idea of the perfect spot,sometimes i wonder if i am just too picky with some things that i would like but just wondering what everyone else is looking for?

If they have built it or are building it then it exists and you can have it. It is not being picky to me it is taking full advantage of your membership and the rules. Shopping around. And there is a lot of people choosing not to shop around that are saying "why are you shopping around?" and basically you are because you can until you feel happy. Anyone can do this but they choose not to. And even then you may change your mind and keep hopping about and I am a great example of that. My perfect spot is  green. I wanted more allowance so I bustle between traditionals and campers. A camper with more allowance with sunset over water... well, they have built this so I can. More allowance ... compromise! Why just stop at the first go? Unless you absolutely love the first parcel you get. I loved the trad parcel I let go today - beautiful. I'll let go of it in a heartbeat if I see what they are building is more to my liking I will gamble on that.....

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

If they have built it or are building it then it exists and you can have it. It is not being picky to me it is taking full advantage of your membership and the rules. Shopping around. And there is a lot of people choosing not to shop around that are saying "why are you shopping around?" and basically you are because you can until you feel happy. Anyone can do this but they choose not to. And even then you may change your mind and keep hopping about and I am a great example of that. My perfect spot is  green. I wanted more allowance so I bustle between traditionals and campers. A camper with more allowance with sunset over water... well, they have built this so I can. More allowance ... compromise! Why just stop at the first go? Unless you absolutely love the first parcel you get. I loved the trad parcel I let go today - beautiful. I'll let go of it in a heartbeat if I see what they are building is more to my liking I will gamble on that.....

i know what you mean,its nice to stop at one but i think in my head i feel like there always could be better out there but then again it could be worse lol...i got on yesterday on Paislee Springs but the house was behind other houses so i didnt't like that there wasnt curb appeal and i love a green lot as well,i am not into beachy or sandy lots...

1 minute ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

i know what you mean,its nice to stop at one but i think in my head i feel like there always could be better out there but then again it could be worse lol...i got on yesterday on Paislee Springs but the house was behind other houses so i didnt't like that there wasnt curb appeal and i love a green lot as well,i am not into beachy or sandy lots...

If you replace "better" in your mind with "enjoyable" then it will fit with how you want to experience your parcel. There are no better or worse just what sits well with you! You will always be on the prowl if you are looking for "better" . If it's not quite giving you the feeling then keep looking :) (if you have the time and energy to look!!)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

If you replace "better" in your mind with "enjoyable" then it will fit with how you want to experience your parcel. There are no better or worse just what sits well with you! You will always be on the prowl if you are looking for "better" . If it's not quite giving you the feeling then keep looking :) (if you have the time and energy to look!!)

Very well said, this is definitely the best way to think

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

question if you get a home does it come with having 351 land impact ready to use,just asking cause hubby got a land and had put a few things in but then decided to remove them and restart but it says 10 is already used so not sure if something is on the land that he is forgetting to remove,i tried highlighting everything to see but i see nothing that can be removed....

4 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

question if you get a home does it come with having 351 land impact ready to use,just asking cause hubby got a land and had put a few things in but then decided to remove them and restart but it says 10 is already used so not sure if something is on the land that he is forgetting to remove,i tried highlighting everything to see but i see nothing that can be removed....

Right, the house does not count. You can go to the option PATHFINDING, and check everything in the parcel and TP to the object,. There might be something you did not notice. 

2 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Right, the house does not count. You can go to the option PATHFINDING, and check everything in the parcel and TP to the object,. There might be something you did not notice. 

Or try to render transparent if that doesn't work. 

Also click on use beacons. It will mark where the object is.

Sometimes objects wind up under the ground or in the air. Cam around. 

11 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

Easiest think is to search items on the parcel with your husband as owner, you can return or delete them without having to go to them

thank you everyone,i figured it out,since he was trying to empty out his property to start over again i just chose about land,then objects and see what was from the parcel owner and had it returned to him so he can have a full land impact back,he has no idea what they were what it was tiny starts everywhere floating lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Rezzing items go under the floor or in the roof for me in Bellisseria all the time. He has probably hidden items there. Just return them as already said. You should learn how to use Area Search in Firestorm, if you use Firestorm. It feels like I use it every day.

All the time! 

Yesterday, I kept trying to rez objects and I kept getting a message saying that I wasn't allowed to. I had the right group tag on. I wasn't near the edge of the property near the Linden land. I just chalked it up to some borked SL stuff. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Rezzing items go under the floor or in the roof for me in Bellisseria all the time. He has probably hidden items there. Just return them as already said. You should learn how to use Area Search in Firestorm, if you use Firestorm. It feels like I use it every day.

oh never heard of that,i use firestorm so its good to know all these little tricks,often i have had things go under ground of fly elsewhere lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

oh never heard of that,i use firestorm so its good to know all these little tricks,often i have had things go under ground of fly elsewhere lol

If you go to your toolbar buttons, it is a symbol like the map with a magnifying glass over.

You can use the filters and options to search for owner, owned by group, permissions.

I use this to pick up gacha before I clear a property. I filter to find only transfer objects. I get listed full permission too - but it is still useful.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

If you go to your toolbar buttons, it is a symbol like the map with a magnifying glass over.

You can use the filters and options to search for owner, owned by group, permissions.

I use this to pick up gacha before I clear a property. I filter to find only transfer objects. I get listed full permission too - but it is still useful.

thank you so much for the info,it sounds like a very useful tool,its nice to ask questions to much more experienced SL players,without that there isn't much info anywhere

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.