When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

OMG everytime a house comes up i miss it but then go and check on the one that someone put up earlier this morning in Fofita and sure enough everytime i go to it to see if it may have been that same one,it changes hands....wonder why?

changes hand in the same day? Maybe location is not too good. Are you sure it's the same house?

i got a feeling nothing more today...this just popped up on grid status and i cant even get logged in 

Investigating - Second Life will be undergoing inventory maintenance today, October 25th. During this time, residents may have issues with any inventory related activities including building, logging in, as well as avatar and object rezzing. Please refrain from rezzing in-world at this time as well.

Oct 25, 13:58 PDT

Edited by Kiran Sporg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Quick question. Don't you feel HB are just too close to one another? I got a beautiful one that I let go because of my fear of the ocean, and my neighbors were great.

For me they're just exactly right. But I have a square one.

If you look at a neighborhood of houseboats in 'real life' these are not too far off the mark. There's a river that runs through the south part of San Francisco and it has some houseboats. More exist in the North Bay. The Bay Area used to have thousands of them but the bulk of them got forced out during waves of gentrification because they were deemed an eyesore...

North Bay, Sausalito(tourist town):

60e24b2c-15dc-11e3-950a-00144feabdc0?fit

Somewhere else, a little less glamorous, also North Bay (which means the regions north of the Golden Gate bridge).

Houseboats-in-Sausalito-008.jpg

San Francisco's seem to even look a bit like the ones we got. They don't look this nice when you drive by them... somebody really timed that photo well:

USCa1164.jpg

(This is near an area that used to be extremely deadly - the kind of neighborhood than when I grew up you didn't go into even at 12-noon... it's since become a Millionaire's playground - but the actual boats in 'real life' look just as bad as they did in my childhood... This here is some really selective photography that also hides that the water there is just a little dirtier than Chernobyl...)

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.