When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

I just got a Camper in and AWESOME SPOT! Look at this:

Snapshot Wiggle-Alyona-20191025_001

Buuuuutttttttt... Also still has the Mole Tag on it!

Snapshot Wiggle-Alyona-20191025_002

Bahahaha! @Patch Linden - now you owe ME $5!  :P ~Snickers~

(I know, I'll put in a ticket I suppose (Unless you or a Mole sees this and fixes it)) LOL (ALSO: "Membership" is misspelled in the default land description - that's another $%!)

My SLURL: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wiggle/172/156/54/

OMG I am SO EXCITED! I happily trade any water feature for THIS - what a spot! 

Edit: The Mole Tag went away on it's own - I'm telling' y'all: Patch is Big Brother  Wizard with remote control magics! And @Dyna Mole ahould be proud of this one: the POWER CONNECTION is not hidden and even in a logical spot to where the camper is (you can see it at the back of the trailer) Hahaha!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Alyona Su said:

I just got a Camper in and AWESOME SPOT! Look at this:

Snapshot Wiggle-Alyona-20191025_001

Buuuuutttttttt... Also still has the Mole Tag on it!

Snapshot Wiggle-Alyona-20191025_002

Bahahaha! @Patch Linden - now you owe ME $5!  :P ~Snickers~

(I know, I'll put in a ticket I suppose (Unless you or a Mole sees this and fixes it)) LOL (ALSO: "Membership" is misspelled in the default land description - that's another $%!)

My SLURL: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wiggle/172/156/54/

Looks amazing, congrats!

16 minutes ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

Looks amazing, congrats!

I seriously got amazingly lucky with this one. I mean, it is *literally* what I was hoping to get WAY back when I first saw them planning the very first Camper regions at SSP84 - I was thinking "I would love it if I could get one surrounded by mountains with only a few close neighbors" (I really REALLY was imagining that). On a WHIM I decided to auto-refresh Campers to grab a second one for "project" work (allow a friend to build stuff for trailers - so empty - totally was not expecting any kind of release!) - and OMG!!! I AM SO AMAZINGLY EXCITED!!! DOES SNOOPY HAPPY-DANCE AND SCREAMS HAPPY SCREAMS!

Gives @Patch Linden and all the Moles BIG WET SLOPPY SLOBBER-KISSES WITH BEAR HUGZZZZ!. 

EDIT: And JUST REALIZED: Right next to a road connection to the main roads! OMG!!!! Hahahaha!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 11
1 minute ago, Alyona Su said:

I seriously got amazingly lucky with this one. I mean, it is *literally* what I was hoping to get WAY back when I first saw them planning the very first Camper regions at SSP84 - I was thinking "I would love it if I could get one surrounded by mountains with only a few close neighbors" (I really REALLY was imagining that). On a WHIM I decided to auto-refresh Campers to grab a second one for "project" work (allow a friend to build stuff for trailers - so empty) - and OMG!!! I AM SO AMAZINGLY EXCITED!!!

Gives @Patch Linden and all the Moles BIG WET SLOPPY SLOBBER-KISSES WITH BEAR HUGZZZZ!. 

That's fantastic, so happy for you, and I hope I get lucky sometime soon too!

• Like 2

My @Patch Linden Bear greets me at my shiny new Camper in its super-awesome spot!

Snapshot Wiggle-Shangri La La La-20191025_001

Yes, yes, this is the Patch Linden Bear (I'm sure he will validate this LOL). For those of you who don't know it, it is customary that each Linden creates a teddy bear, usually with prims. And they will give you one if you ask them, but you are supposed to ask in person (random IM is bad form!) This is so you can say "I met them in person" or something, because CeLindenbrity! I'm not sure I have enough LI to rez my entire collection, though. LOL

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
7 hours ago, Elyeah said:

The big yellow lines in the sky that I can see from my back garden are over Nicholasville I think. Does that denote that the region is ready for release?

moles_001.png

When it's a red border in the sky and red letters on the home, houseboat or camper region is very near release.

• Like 1

4 weeks in a row, 5 days each week Region releases. Incredible accomplishments they do!  Ever more Bellesseria Citizens! Thank you Patch Linden, Derrick and Whitney Linden Team. Moles magnificent!

This week

Bennetts Cove region Houseboats and Gentle Grove Homes region - Monday

Whaleback Homes and Houseboats region - Tuesday

Paislee Springs Homes and Camper region - Wednesday 

Doodah and Whackamole Camper regions - Thursday

Copper Kettle Camper region and Wiggle Homes with Campers region - Friday

More to come next week! 

• Like 4

I was JUST riding my bike around Wiggle and thinking about those campers / seclusion plus those Wiggle houses that are high on the hills with waterfalls out front. There was a mole jeep parked up in one of the regions I can't remember which but I did find a maze last night in SSPE228

Snapshot_160.png

• Like 8
14 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

When it's a red border in the sky and red letters on the home, houseboat or camper region is very near release.

Thanks. I guess that area isn't ready yet though it looks read but I guess there are lots of things which aren't immediately obvious which may not be ready like scripting etc.

1 hour ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

wow i would love a yard like that...so pretty

You should be able to get one eventually. The Linden team have been very clever in the design with lots of little rivers and lakes throughout regions so that lots of the houses back on to water. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I was JUST riding my bike around Wiggle and thinking about those campers / seclusion plus those Wiggle houses that are high on the hills with waterfalls out front. There was a mole jeep parked up in one of the regions I can't remember which but I did find a maze last night in SSPE228

Snapshot_160.png

I just saw it it's behind Greenbow and wow that area is coming along nicely,no houses yet but they seperated the lots nicely and put alot of fences and flowers compared to most i have seen.....

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Elena Core said:

@Pussycat Catnap, you're totally right!!! I guess I'm not familiar with life on the sea!! Being a green/river person, I'm more into the 'having space for myself', but yes, looking at those pictures, I guess it's a lifestyle

Yeah the houseboat thing - you probably gotta come from the Bay or a region like it (I think Seattle has something similar) to get the layout they used as seeming 'natural' to you. To other people I imagine it would look like a boat dock with buildings tossed in for random reasons. :P

If I remember right, Linden Lab offices are in the same neighborhood as the river that has our houseboats - or close to it. Meaning anyone coming into the office might have driven by these enough to be influenced by them consciously or subconsciously.

Chances are... the houseboats we have were designed by a linden who lives in Slovakia and has never seen the ocean or been within a thousand miles of it... but it sure looks like they were a San Franciscan... :P

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, RollerGirlDeb said:

I've return the text twice and never lost a house.and I still have the first one after months.

Oh is the text on some prim that is inside the parcel and not one of the house's prims itself?

If so, I see what you mean - you could just return a prim. I read you as returning the parcel which was why I made the reply I did. But you're right - if it's a prim you can get to, return that.

Would auto-return do that on it's own or is it a prim that is mostly outside the parcel lines?

• Like 1