Best skin stores in 2019 (Recommends)

MAS03

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

My question for skin stores, realistic and have options for ex: (cleavage shadows, moles, pores, etc).

I have slink-h body and am planing to get catwa head but i tried demos to find skins very realistic, support shine for head and match with slink-h body, catwa head.

I tried:

theSkinnery very realistic, but back on neck "color" didn't match with slink-h.

Glam affair matched, detailed, but they don't have many options.

Any Recommends i will appreciate it.

3 hours ago, MAS03 said:

Hi,

My question for skin stores, realistic and have options for ex: (cleavage shadows, moles, pores, etc).

I have slink-h body and am planing to get catwa head but i tried demos to find skins very realistic, support shine for head and match with slink-h body, catwa head.

I tried:

theSkinnery very realistic, but back on neck "color" didn't match with slink-h.

Glam affair matched, detailed, but they don't have many options.

Any Recommends i will appreciate it.

Note that even if you get an omega applier that works with both Catwa and Slink you need to TEST THE DEMO carefully as not all Omega appliers are created equal. Many times the neck seem is different even though it "should" be super smooth and completely matching. Not all skin creators have the same skill.  So look especially at the neck area in VARIOUS Windlight settings. When you find one that is perfect, pounce on it. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Note that even if you get an omega applier that works with both Catwa and Slink you need to TEST THE DEMO carefully as not all Omega appliers are created equal. Many times the neck seem is different even though it "should" be super smooth and completely matching. Not all skin creators have the same skill.  So look especially at the neck area in VARIOUS Windlight settings. When you find one that is perfect, pounce on it. 

"pounce on it" 😂

Ur right 😄, idk about "VARIOUS Windlight" I think it will help me to choice :) 

If u have any "stores" please share it 😁

Thank you so much 😀

Hello, my favorites all the time are Insol (but they have not additional options), The Skinnery (you can choose between different tummy, nipples, cleavage, etc...), Deetalez (have some options in hud too) and Pepe skins (have really beautiful belly for curvy girls). Now I saw, that L'etre added some new body skins with different options and Studio Exposure have some 3 or 4 different belly options too I think. 

One of the lesser-known brands that are excellent (so you may want to try their demos) is Atelier Pepe. I know they have some of their stuff on Market Place, but not all. Last I looked they support Catwa and Genus heads, and most bodies.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

One of the lesser-known brands that are excellent (so you may want to try their demos) is Atelier Pepe. I know they have some of their stuff on Market Place, but not all. Last I looked they support Catwa and Genus heads, and most bodies.

I second this!

Also try Not Found. Lesser known too - several current events have their appliers at them this month.

1 hour ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Switched to Sessions recently, and its he best skin I had so far. And for Maitreya it has a nice body applier with several options, like tan lines, abs, freckles and more

session.jpg

Session is one of my top 5 . I love the body options and the faces are extremely realistic in appearance. Good choice.

• Like 2

Here's a list of landmarks for skins that i've collected in the last year or two.  There were many others, including Session as mentioned above, but they were outdated and i forgot to grab new ones for them.

You should be able to search for their stores within SL, or you can try searching on the Marketplace.  I would share the folder inworld but most of these landmarks are outdated by now.  💀

skins.PNG

Edited by Nextio
  • Thanks 2

I use DeeTalez, it gives me body applier packs with freckles drawn on the body, so I don't need an add-on layer with freckles. It also has different color public hair, different cleavage, and no nipples skin (if I remember correct). That is good for when you use lace tops. I don't like to layer freckles, modesty patches and all that stuff, it often cause alpha glitching. Plus soft tummy options. Their head skins is plentiful.

Colivati Beauty, in case you want a not so known brand.

L'Etre has faces that I like, I don't know their body options.

Tres Beau.

And my total favorite of the lesser known ones, Studio Exposure.

One thing is that the 4 first on the list, has released Genus skins lately. And their Genus skins look so great, but I can't use them with my LeLutka head or Catwa. Maybe lots of bloggers and influencers has switched to Genus. Something you should consider, before you buy Catwa.

• Like 1

I use Deetalez because I ADORE the chubby body appliers for my Maitreya but they also cater for SLink and a variety of other bodies and heads too, including classic. My second favourite is ItGirls for the realism and detail. I also like the details on the Izzie's skins too, which are worth a mention (and all her body imperfections including pores, stretchmarks, veins, dirt and mud, sunburn, burn scars, wrinkles etc are amazing!)

Le'tre isn't bad, Insol, NotFound, Bold and Beauty, Ys&Ys, Sessions; they've all been named before.

Edited by RaeLeeH
Added info.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.