I cant belive that??? That is so aaargghhh

Morty Koba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Morty Koba said:

We're Sorry...

The theme and house selection you have chosen is temporarily sold out. Please select another combination and then try again. 

Keep trying. I got a houseboat after 5 repeats of that page going back . No traditional homes. My rl partner said he wants the houseboat and I'd get the silence treatment if I dont

Edited by anthonytorino
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Saraya Starr said:

Seriously, all gone already?

38 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yep - they went in roughly 30 min.  There are still a few houses and houseboats popping up from folks abandoning.

Yeah, lots of people grabbing for thier alts. I was lucky enough to grab an abandoned houseboat from the first wave (and an amazingly awesome location, too) - so I didn't even bother trying for this round on my alt. I figured it would be more fair to let those who don't have anything to have a shot at getting something. Buuuttttt.... Thiough it IS fair (because paying that Premium subscription) - it's still "selfish is as selfish does." :)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BettiRaige said:

I had a house on Bella and abandoned because it said boats were avail.  I was still standing in my house and in less than 5 seconds someone else claimed it and banned me.  So frustrating!

That was seriously petty of them to do that.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Yeah, lots of people grabbing for thier alts. I was lucky enough to grab an abandoned houseboat from the first wave (and an amazingly awesome location, too) - so I didn't even bother trying for this round on my alt. I figured it would be more fair to let those who don't have anything to have a shot at getting something. Buuuttttt.... Thiough it IS fair (because paying that Premium subscription) - it's still "selfish is as selfish does." :)

I used an alt to get a better houseboat location and then went back and abandoned my previous one.  I didn't "hate" it, so I wasn't going to let go of it unless I did manage to get something I liked better.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I used an alt to get a better houseboat location and then went back and abandoned my previous one.  I didn't "hate" it, so I wasn't going to let go of it unless I did manage to get something I liked better.

I abandoned mine twice before getting the one I have stuck with.  My alt abandoned 3 times but thought its best to stay where she is now.  I am at the tip of the pickle  👼

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I abandoned mine twice before getting the one I have stuck with.  My alt abandoned 3 times but thought its best to stay where she is now.  I am at the tip of the pickle  👼

Well, I was actually using 3 alts at the time - all 3 logged inworld and each logged into a separate browser.  Since 2 out of 3 refreshes were getting errors in some way, hitting the refresh on 3 different browser at once, gave me a better chance of getting something I liked.  When an alt finally got something, she'd TP in and then almost immediately abandon.  My final plot was actually the 3rd location for an alt, and I wasn't totally sure - there were a couple of spots that I really wanted.  Another alt hit her 5 max and the final alt gave up after seeing Patch's update and getting the sold out message 5 times in a row - though I think she only had one abandon left anyway.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

5 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

This feels reasonable to me. Because you released the others back so those who don;t have anything at least have a shot. :)

I don't even see the houseboats or the Traditional see if they are sold out or not...  It is kind of annoying that they are releasing the new houses with extra prims while not updating the old ones much less the sims the old ones are on.

1 minute ago, FyreRose said:

I don't even see the houseboats or the Traditional see if they are sold out or not...  It is kind of annoying that they are releasing the new houses with extra prims while not updating the old ones much less the sims the old ones are on.

If you follow all the blog posts,  they will be eventually removing/replacing the old ones over time

2 minutes ago, Xia Xevious said:

Same with me... I almost got a house (I don't want a houseboat)  9 times.  Failed.

blackfriday.gif

I want one of the houseboats

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

If you follow all the blog posts,  they will be eventually removing/replacing the old ones over time

Thanks, I didn't realize that. I only just learned about the new houses a few days ago only because one of the creators I buy shoes from posted on FB about the house. Been trying since they said they were releasing the houseboats and houses tried like 20 times but the posted picture is what I keep seeing I don't even see the new ones though I should even though they're not available they'd just be greyed out.

Image1.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.