I cant belive that??? That is so aaargghhh

Morty Koba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Up in a skybox where you can do the creepy things with the creepy stuff.

I never said I was doing anything with it. I  Just want the neighbours to talk about me on the forums.   

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, FyreRose said:

I don't even see the houseboats or the Traditional see if they are sold out or not...  It is kind of annoying that they are releasing the new houses with extra prims while not updating the old ones much less the sims the old ones are on.

The new ones are not showing because, yes, they are all gone. 

LL will not updating the old because they are just too ancient and truly do need be be replaced.  Eventually, after there is enough of the new stuff, the old will totally go away.

2 hours ago, FyreRose said:

I don't even see the houseboats or the Traditional see if they are sold out or not...  It is kind of annoying that they are releasing the new houses with extra prims while not updating the old ones much less the sims the old ones are on.

If it is any consolation, with the older homes you are only using 512 of your premium account's land holdings.  You still have another 512 available to you.  For my alt I have the old linden house (Tahoe is amazing) and yesterday I purchased another 512 parcel on the water for 1400 Linden's.  That comes at no additional fees per month.

I'm holding out for the newer 512 homes because I prefer having two moderately nice sized homes.

Edited by WillowTenage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.