Landscape Photographs!

here is another place I fell in love with, so much that I rented a small cottage 😍
today it was crowded,  everyone was there for take some photos, if you take a tour you will understand why.
I wait that goes "out of style", and I don't have to share my web connection, to take some decent pictures and enjoy it a little.

Fantasy Forest

fantasyforest-4.jpg

fantasyforest-2.jpg

fantasyforest_1.jpg

fantasyforest-3.jpg

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 8:59 PM, manoji Yachvili said:

it's a shame that few people post in this thread, I'd like to see more landscape photos.

Is interesting to see through others eyes places that you may have already visited 😎

I agree, however I suck at taking landscape pictures, but I do love to look at them.  My forte is closeups!

• Like 2

On 11/6/2020 at 11:59 PM, manoji Yachvili said:

it's a shame that few people post in this thread, I'd like to see more landscape photos.

Is interesting to see through others eyes places that you may have already visited 😎

One of the challenges is few people know about the SL Forum. Even fewer know about this thread.

Over on Flickr there are a number of people that like landscape photography. When you see nice images there ask them to post here too. Let more people know this thread exists.

• Like 3