Landscape Photographs!

I think some of my (and many others here) are sellable in SL for homes and apartments.

My question is :How do we do that? I've had galleries and they just don't draw a lot of avas. Selling on MP is a no go because I don't want the hassle or to cut my profits with LL (so I've been told). 

Anyone have a suggestion? 

Edited by Doris Johnsky
typo

7 hours ago, Josephine Carissa said:

Hello Doris,

you could try having a showing/opening something like that.....where more people could find out about your artwork....where would we go to be able to look at and purchase your pictures ? 

i'm sure more folks will have idea's for you : )

Have a good day,

Josephine

Thank you.  

As in real life, starting a gallery is difficult. So most artists work with existing galleries. The gallery usually has a clientele and the owners have a reasonable idea of what their clients like. They will tell you if your art is going to work for them. Or if they like it or want to push their envelope they may do a show of your art to introduce you to their clients.

In SL there are art magazines. Check out FOCUS Magazine (Too Sexy for this Group) There are several more. This is  just one I like.

Magazines will get you noticed and often they do in-world shows or they have a gallery where you can display more of your art than what appears in the magazine.

You'll see Tali and Bagnu around the forum. They have opened galleries. You can talk to them about how that is going and what they are doing to get there art out there.

Good luck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 1:32 PM, Nalates Urriah said:

As in real life, starting a gallery is difficult. So most artists work with existing galleries. The gallery usually has a clientele and the owners have a reasonable idea of what their clients like. They will tell you if your art is going to work for them. Or if they like it or want to push their envelope they may do a show of your art to introduce you to their clients.

In SL there are art magazines. Check out FOCUS Magazine (Too Sexy for this Group) There are several more. This is  just one I like.

Magazines will get you noticed and often they do in-world shows or they have a gallery where you can display more of your art than what appears in the magazine.

You'll see Tali and Bagnu around the forum. They have opened galleries. You can talk to them about how that is going and what they are doing to get there art out there.

Good luck.

Thank you for the mention, Nalates! 

• Like 1