How soon is soon.....

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, DonnaDe said:

Those who have not had a chance to get a new house on the premium subscription, will not find your sarcastic attitude flattering. You can enjoy the new feature, others can not, and they have complete justification to complain.

Speak for yourself, please. I'm a Premium member as well, and don't have a new Bellessaria home either, and I, for one, find the 'sarcastic attitude' quite appropriate. 😁 Seriously, the entitlement is too strong in these forums. As a Premium member, you are promised a Linden home. It's available to you, right now, at Meadowbrook et al. And sometimes they make newer stuff; and then some ppl immediately complain they didn't get in on the first wave. People need to relax a bit, honesty, You all know they're working round the clock to make more; and they're coming soon (tm).

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Yeah, but really, "ostracized by society" is a bit much. xD

Well let's see. Partner was Mormon for 35 years, poor treatment and statements lead to depression and issues for the family do to their pressure and manipulation (you would have to be in it for that long to understand the level). If you live in Utah, you learn what that means. Especially when pressure becomes threat. When teens commit suicide as a result.

Living in a sate that constantly fights rights, equality, 

It is hard for people not in the situation to comprehend.

The same it is hard for people with their linden homes to understand those who pay and do not, and have been equally as patient in the long wait. 

Clearly some people missed my other post explaining the efforts they do make within time frames allowed per day. I give straight up facts about professional ways to handle it. I didn't ask for a cocky attitude, by a cocky person that suddenly claims to have superior abilities after my post. 

Yes we will get it. Yet some are also limited in the time they can check. 

Edited by anthonytorino

5 hours ago, anthonytorino said:

the deployment was not done correctly

Really, they should have dropped thousands of homes and then had hundreds of tickets while they sorted through things that needed fine tuning? 

If you are premium , you CAN  get a Linden home and 512m tier credit. You may not like it but they are fulling their contract.

I had heard that the old Linden homes were computer done- homes plants spat out like from a nail gun and then tweaked a bit after.

Here you can see the handwork. Takes time.

What would have helped is after the first batch of regions had a week or two to settle if they had mirrored them (without resident stuff) to a new batch of regions  elsewhere on the grid  there by doubling the introduction. 

Didn't they mirror Zindra way back?

An alt is an account that gets no discount , not even group bonus on Linden homes so that's that . You pay -you get.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, anthonytorino said:

Well let's see. Partner was Mormon for 35 years, poor treatment and statements lead to depression and issues for the family do to their pressure and manipulation (you would have to be in it for that long to understand the level). If you live in Utah, you learn what that means. Especially when pressure becomes threat. When teens commit suicide as a result.

Living in a sate that constantly fights rights, equality, 

It is hard for peopel not in the situation to comprehend.

The same it is hard for people with their linden homes to understand those who pay and do not, and have been equally as patient in the long wait. 

How does having to wait a couple of weeks to get a pixel home equate to teen suicide?  Sheesh.

• Like 6

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

How does having to wait a couple of weeks to get a pixel home equate to teen suicide?  Sheesh.

are you that clueless? Or simply can't comprehend the reflection of two situations? Reflect back to the sarcasm in a comment in reflection to Ostracized, and maybe you can put both together. 

1 minute ago, anthonytorino said:

are you that clueless? Or simply can't comprehend the reflection of two situations? Reflect back to the sarcasm in a comment in reflection to Ostracized, and maybe you can put both together. 

Dude, you're killing me here. LOL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, anthonytorino said:

Can't expect everyone to be able to reflect concepts. Some can only process on a single line of thought and concept.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Yeah, honestly; when someone equates 'teen suicide' to not immediately getting their pixel home, then it's very hard for me to take them seriously sorry. Perspective, ppl; perspective. And seems my 'Drama much?!' was entirely à propos.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

MOAR DRAMA, that's why!

For a woman, you certainly have a a lot of drama yourself. If this is what the new community is like, it would be better to avoid it, and stay within the other wonderful sims.

I will check back after awhile. There are great events happening this weekend.

Enjoy your homes.

• Haha 2

Just now, DonnaDe said:

For a woman, you certainly have a a lot of drama yourself. If this is what the new community is like, it would be better to avoid it, and stay within the other wonderful sims.

Enjoy your homes.

I smell a sock puppet. LOL

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Yeah, honestly; when someone equates 'teen suicide' to not immediately getting their pixel home, then it's very hard for me to take them seriously sorry. Perspective, ppl; perspective. And seems my 'Drama much?!' was entirely à propos.

Atoni equated it to self righteous people and how they treat others. It was fairly simple to understand. At least one would assume so.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DonnaDe said:

Enjoy your homes.

Eventually we will.

Am I the only one who wonders why he said not before this weekend rather than not before next week? I know it's probably ridiculous to even consider this, but I keep wondering if it might happen during a weekend since there were complaints about the first release occurring on a weekday during work hours. I know it's a crazy thought ... but hey I do have crazy thoughts more often that I probably should. :P 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Am I the only one who wonders why he said not before this weekend rather than not before next week? I know it's probably ridiculous to even consider this, but I keep wondering if it might happen during a weekend since there were complaints about the first release occurring on a weekday during work hours. I know it's a crazy thought ... but hey I do have crazy thoughts more often that I probably should. :P 

I was just thinking the same thing, lol.   

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Crazier things have happened. 😛And remember, folks, if it turns out to be true, you heard it ^^ first.

6 hours ago, anthonytorino said:

If paying for a service, and promised services are provided to only a portion of subscribers, that becomes a poor business model,

Technically, you are simply told that your Premium membership includes a Linden Home. Nowhere does it state what type of home or where that home will be. You can go get one of the older Linden Homes right now.  You are the one choosing to not exercise your right to the Premium benefit.

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.