Hi Second Life-ers!

alienaisha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today's my third day on SL! The first day I was having troubles because there was random maintenance going on, and I was confused, but yesterday I found a great world & some friends!

People keep commenting on how I don't *seem* or look like a noob, but honestly I just know how to look stuff up on Google LOL, so any questions I usually figure out that way; I'm a pretty fast learner!

I want to have at least one complete of every avatar type; so far my anime is complete, but I also want a standard furry and realistic-looking avatars too. SecondLife is fun and while I'm pretty happy in my real life, this seems like a fun place to relax, socialize, and dress-up.  So that's why I'm here.

Overall, I'm mostly looking for friends! I'm not big into NSFW content and all so I try to avoid anything of the like... but just by browsing the forums and the few rooms I've been to yesterday, I'm very pleased with the community. Everyone seems very nice. The only negativity I'm seeing is sparking from a place when I teleport home (I don't even know where it is, honestly) and there's always arguing in voice chat. I just ignore it though lol... though I do want to voice chat, it's too difficult to recognize people's voices if there's so many of them.

As for me, I'm trying to keep personal details of my real life out of here, save from interests. Oh, and the basics;  I'm a girl and 22 years of age! I'm a pretty private person though I've got nothing to hide.  But personality-wise, my character will always be me, just in a different setting. With a different body...uh, so it's basically me, but if I were 100x cuter and with some unhuman characteristics. 

I like cosplay, video games (I'm bad at all of them tho), and furbies. I like to draw sometime and if possible I'd like to try extending my commissions work to here. I don't know how but I'll figure it out along the way!

Anyways sorry for rambling, just wanted to say I'm here!

• Like 10

Regarding your home position, there are some places that offer you to set a home location there (to avoid just that, as a lot of people use the place where the default home is as a hangout). I'm not sure off the top of my head which places do so, but I'd check over at the various sims dedicated to helping new players (such as Helping Haven).

Welcome to Second Life.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Orwar said:

Regarding your home position, there are some places that offer you to set a home location there (to avoid just that, as a lot of people use the place where the default home is as a hangout). I'm not sure off the top of my head which places do so, but I'd check over at the various sims dedicated to helping new players (such as Helping Haven).

Welcome to Second Life.

Yes I've been there!I think that was one of my first rooms. They were very, very sweet ^^ Thank you!

Hey @Edohrou - Welcome to your new addiction!

Let's start over...

Castle Valeria is a good place to start. It was once a place where a lot of people rezzed in, but going there just now it's super quiet...

Another would be located in Envar , you have to join the group to have rez-rights and there's a raffle board found at the landing point. There are dressing rooms and all that, but they aren't in individual room form so you may drop in on someone changing and they just might get pissed - as per the norm.

Then, of course, there's my Linden Home; I don't use it unless it's an emergency. :)

If you want to stay in my LL home, feel free! Just hit me up if it interests you.

Edited by Laoise Rumsford
adding SURLs and editing text...

12 hours ago, Laoise Rumsford said:

Hey @Edohrou - Welcome to your new addiction!

Let's start over...

Castle Valeria is a good place to start. It was once a place where a lot of people rezzed in, but going there just now it's super quiet...

Another would be located in Envar , you have to join the group to have rez-rights and there's a raffle board found at the landing point. There are dressing rooms and all that, but they aren't in individual room form so you may drop in on someone changing and they just might get pissed - as per the norm.

Then, of course, there's my Linden Home; I don't use it unless it's an emergency. :)

If you want to stay in my LL home, feel free! Just hit me up if it interests you.

You're absolutely right! It IS my new addiction, lol. I've met so many nice people.

And ooh :o thank you a lot for the offer; I'll definitely think about it, that's really really sweet of you!!! I'm afraid of messing housing up, so I think I'll wait a little bit before I mess around x3 I don't wanna wreck anything!

Thank you so much fir all your help!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Mine certainly isnt...

Nor mine,  fortunately I have Flickr  to  fully express myself, if i had  to   relay on the  Forums only I would probably have been banned long ago

@Edohrou

Welcome to Second Life!  Besides the choices Laoise mentioned, if you join the Caledon Oxbridge University Group you can set your Home position to the University campus.  Plus, there is a very good walk-through tutorial that will give you a lot of information on SL basics.

You can set a Home location at any of the following:

• Land you own
  • Land belonging to a group of which you are a member (depending on the group abilities given to you)
  • Public land (land owned by Linden Lab)

By the way, in SL we don't have "rooms"...that's a term from IMVU.  Places in Second Life work more like land in the real world.  We have "regions"...the squares you see on the main world Map.  Each of them is a square, 256 meters on a side.  If two regions are adjacent, you can walk, swim, or fly between them.  (Some regions set apart from others; you teleport to those.) Regions can be subdivided, and many people own a parcel of land in a region, on which they build a home or some other structure or environment. 

I am going into this much detail because we've had some people come here from IMVU, go to the Marketplace, and buy a house, thinking of it as an IMVU room.  It's not...in SL, houses are 3D objects that must be placed on land you own or rent.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2019 at 2:30 PM, Edohrou said:

I like cosplay, video games (I'm bad at all of them tho), and furbies. I like to draw sometime and if possible I'd like to try extending my commissions work to here. I don't know how but I'll figure it out along the way!

Anyways sorry for rambling, just wanted to say I'm here!

Welcome! You can add me in-world if you like. I'm also into video games and digital artwork with my trusty Wacom tablet. I'm about 12 years older than you, but I'm all for helping people out and making new friends. If by now you still need any assistance figuring out how to get set up doing commissions and profile work for people, I can give you some pointers. I've only recently started to look at the forums, but I've been in SL for nearly 10 years. Anyway, enjoy the insanity that is Second Life. You will love it and hate it at the same time one day.

Hey there, welcome to SL! I'm not much into human avatars, but I love making furries and texturing all of the fun mesh bodies they have to offer. ^^

I've been looking for more friends to hang out with as well, it's so hard to find good furry-friendly hangout spots that aren't heavily NSFW themed (it's something I try to avoid too when I can help it, aha). You could drop me an IM if you'd wanna talk or hang out at all! We're the same age and the rest of my friends are in the same general age range as well. I'm not shy about giving rl details/interests (to an extent ofc) and make sure I let people know they're talking to me directly and not a character I'm rping, even though that can be offputting to some users. I'm an avid gamer of all consoles and I'm not really biased toward any, though I do prefer pc gaming so I can play with friends more easily! Current favorite games include Overwatch, Spyro Reignited, and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Anyway, feel free to look me up in world if you want! I have plenty more info in my profile and picks.  😄

On 2/16/2019 at 8:48 AM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Mine certainly isnt...

Personal preference of mine, personally. I think in terms of roleplay I wouldn't mind it, but it'd have to work similar to my real-world presence in that, my character would have to be on that level, emotionally, with another person's character before escalating it to that. 

Nothing against people who use SL for more adult-themed content, it's just not my cup of tea but I think it's great how diverse t

On 2/16/2019 at 10:46 AM, Lindal Kidd said:

@Edohrou

Welcome to Second Life!  Besides the choices Laoise mentioned, if you join the Caledon Oxbridge University Group you can set your Home position to the University campus.  Plus, there is a very good walk-through tutorial that will give you a lot of information on SL basics.

You can set a Home location at any of the following:

• Land you own
  • Land belonging to a group of which you are a member (depending on the group abilities given to you)
  • Public land (land owned by Linden Lab)

By the way, in SL we don't have "rooms"...that's a term from IMVU.  Places in Second Life work more like land in the real world.  We have "regions"...the squares you see on the main world Map.  Each of them is a square, 256 meters on a side.  If two regions are adjacent, you can walk, swim, or fly between them.  (Some regions set apart from others; you teleport to those.) Regions can be subdivided, and many people own a parcel of land in a region, on which they build a home or some other structure or environment. 

I am going into this much detail because we've had some people come here from IMVU, go to the Marketplace, and buy a house, thinking of it as an IMVU room.  It's not...in SL, houses are 3D objects that must be placed on land you own or rent.

Hey, thank you so much for all your help! And thanks for letting me know the difference, this actually really, really saved me from possibly buying a place, haha! I really appreciate it :) There's actually a place within a friend's world I want to rent ($55L a week seems like a good price to me), but I wasn't sure how you place furniture and such, like if you decide to move do you have to manually pick up the items or does the land owner keep them, etc. I'm a bit nervous to rent my own place there so soon because I don't want to mess anything up. I also wasn't sure if you could rezz items within your own room?

19 hours ago, Elle Southmoor said:

Welcome! You can add me in-world if you like. I'm also into video games and digital artwork with my trusty Wacom tablet. I'm about 12 years older than you, but I'm all for helping people out and making new friends. If by now you still need any assistance figuring out how to get set up doing commissions and profile work for people, I can give you some pointers. I've only recently started to look at the forums, but I've been in SL for nearly 10 years. Anyway, enjoy the insanity that is Second Life. You will love it and hate it at the same time one day.

Hey, thank you so much! And the age difference doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you. Most of my coworkers are 20+ years older than me. Most of them started when I was a newborn baby, haha.  And hey, thank you so much!! Un(?)fortunately I only do anime and furry artwork,. so I'm not sure how popular that is here but I found  you can upload images! That's amazing. Maybe people with furry or anime-themed avatars would likke that?

Thank you so much! SO far I am loving SL but I've ran into two annoying people I blocked (I suspect the "second person" is the first person's alt, or whatever) but I've learned with Firestorm I can disable IMs from people not on my friends list, I think? So that's probably what I'm gonna set up today, haha.Other than that, having a great time!

17 hours ago, LilithServil said:

Hey there, welcome to SL! I'm not much into human avatars, but I love making furries and texturing all of the fun mesh bodies they have to offer. ^^

I've been looking for more friends to hang out with as well, it's so hard to find good furry-friendly hangout spots that aren't heavily NSFW themed (it's something I try to avoid too when I can help it, aha). You could drop me an IM if you'd wanna talk or hang out at all! We're the same age and the rest of my friends are in the same general age range as well. I'm not shy about giving rl details/interests (to an extent ofc) and make sure I let people know they're talking to me directly and not a character I'm rping, even though that can be offputting to some users. I'm an avid gamer of all consoles and I'm not really biased toward any, though I do prefer pc gaming so I can play with friends more easily! Current favorite games include Overwatch, Spyro Reignited, and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Anyway, feel free to look me up in world if you want! I have plenty more info in my profile and picks.  😄

Thank you so much!! I have a furry avi myself but it's a bit more difficult for me to grasp than normal avis. Plus there's so many parts, but when trying to put together *oddly specific* items for my 'sona, I find trouble :/ And ooh, we sound similar! Good point, yeah it's been difficult for me to tell when people are taking their second life literally, or if they're being themselves. I think I'm going to put it in my bio, letting them know they are addressing me, the person, and not some character. Good idea! I'm not shy about IRL details as well, though I'm choosing to leave most of that out from strangers until I get to know someone to avoid stalking. I've had problems with stalking IRL and god, I really don't need it here too, lol. That's the same reason I didn't put my RL profile pic up; like, I'm not shy about showing my face but I don't need people creeping on me xD

And same, I only PC game for convenience; I love Overwatch but I haven't played in a while,  and I'm also playing Spyro Reignited! :D My favourite was Ripto's Rage as a kid and it still is lel.Thank you so much for inviting me! Maybe I could ask you for some tips on how to make a better furry avi :,3 (also nice icon, peridot's the best!)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Edohrou said:

Hey, thank you so much for all your help! And thanks for letting me know the difference, this actually really, really saved me from possibly buying a place, haha! I really appreciate it :) There's actually a place within a friend's world I want to rent ($55L a week seems like a good price to me), but I wasn't sure how you place furniture and such, like if you decide to move do you have to manually pick up the items or does the land owner keep them, etc. I'm a bit nervous to rent my own place there so soon because I don't want to mess anything up. I also wasn't sure if you could rezz items within your own room?

$55L a week is a pretty good price even for a very small place.

To place furniture, you buy some on the Marketplace or in an in-world store. It may come in a box that you need to unpack; mostly these days you just wear the box and it unpacks automatically but sometimes you have to do that manually. To do that, you find the box in your inventory, click and drag it onto the ground. Then right-click it, choose "open" from the menu and save to inventory. Make sure the "wear all items" box is UNCHECKED otherwise you'll end up wearing your furniture.

Once unpacked, you then drag each individual item to the ground.  To move things around, you right-click the item, select "Edit" and use that to move and rotate it. If the items are modify, you can also shrink or enlarge them.

If you move to a new place, you need to pick up your items (or delete them if they're copyable; the original will stay in your inventory anyway). If you try to delete a no-copy item, you'll get a warning to make sure you're certain about deleting a no-copy item, and even if you do, you can recover it from Trash. But if you forget to do so, the land owner doesn't keep them, they can return to you anything you left behind and it will go into your "Lost & Found" folder.

Bear in mind that every item has "land impact" and your rental place will have a certain amount that you can rez. Say for example your place has a limit of 100 LI (sometimes referred to as 100 prims, but that's an outdated term now).  So all the items you rez have their own LI "score" and you must stay at or below 100.  And sometimes they add up real fast, so check the land impact of the furniture before you buy it.

Thank you so much!! I have a furry avi myself but it's a bit more difficult for me to grasp than normal avis. Plus there's so many parts, but when trying to put together *oddly specific* items for my 'sona, I find trouble :/ 

I have a few furry avatars too, and unlike most human avatars, the focus on furry avs is modification and customisation. But there's a learning curve to that. I recommend joining some furry groups and hanging out on furry sandboxes; most folks are very happy to help you with customising and modifying parts to create your fursona. If you can't find a complete avatar that suits you, you can make one up from separate parts.

If you can show us a picture of what you're aiming for, maybe I and others here can help you find what you need?

And, welcome to SL!

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 1

Thank you so much!! I have a furry avi myself but it's a bit more difficult for me to grasp than normal avis. Plus there's so many parts, but when trying to put together *oddly specific* items for my 'sona, I find trouble :/ And ooh, we sound similar! Good point, yeah it's been difficult for me to tell when people are taking their second life literally, or if they're being themselves. I think I'm going to put it in my bio, letting them know they are addressing me, the person, and not some character. Good idea! I'm not shy about IRL details as well, though I'm choosing to leave most of that out from strangers until I get to know someone to avoid stalking. I've had problems with stalking IRL and god, I really don't need it here too, lol. That's the same reason I didn't put my RL profile pic up; like, I'm not shy about showing my face but I don't need people creeping on me xD

And same, I only PC game for convenience; I love Overwatch but I haven't played in a while,  and I'm also playing Spyro Reignited! :D My favourite was Ripto's Rage as a kid and it still is lel.Thank you so much for inviting me! Maybe I could ask you for some tips on how to make a better furry avi :,3 (also nice icon, peridot's the best!)

Yeah, there's definitely a learning curve to furry stuff until you learn what all the parts do, keywords for items, etc. Every furry avatar you unbox is bound to be different unless it's a mod for an existing head/body. I wouldn't mind helping you with some stuff if you'd like! Creating is my passion on here and it's what keeps dragging me back to SL.

Oof I get you on the stalking thing, I've dealt with it before too on a different, SL-like site. The only people privy to IRL details like where exactly I live and my address and whatnot are two people I trust with my life lol. I'm pretty shy with showing my face and voicing til I work up my confidence around people though. ^^;

Ahhh I love Ripto's Rage! It's the very first game I ever played and it has such a big place in my heart, it's hands-down my favorite Spyro game (though I do prefer the original one to Reignited's, I miss the old voice acting and other silly things like the classic Colossus monk chant, the double jump glitch etc)!! Though I do have to say, Reignited's version of Spyro 1 made me fall in love with it all over again. 1 was my least favorite of the originals with how empty it felt, probably because I played it after 2, but Reignited is so gorgeous and the movement feels so nice to control that I've replayed the first game three different times already. ;w;

(and aaa someone else who knows Steven Universe! Peri's my fav by far! Also I saw what you said about renting a place and plopping furniture down. You could always snag some freebie stuff off of the marketplace and try rezzing and moving it around in a Sandbox til you get the hang of it. If we meet in-world, maybe I could show you the hand-built replica of Steven's house I made with standard prims a while back!)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

$55L a week is a pretty good price even for a very small place.

To place furniture, you buy some on the Marketplace or in an in-world store. It may come in a box that you need to unpack; mostly these days you just wear the box and it unpacks automatically but sometimes you have to do that manually. To do that, you find the box in your inventory, click and drag it onto the ground. Then right-click it, choose "open" from the menu and save to inventory. Make sure the "wear all items" box is UNCHECKED otherwise you'll end up wearing your furniture.

Once unpacked, you then drag each individual item to the ground.  To move things around, you right-click the item, select "Edit" and use that to move and rotate it. If the items are modify, you can also shrink or enlarge them.

If you move to a new place, you need to pick up your items (or delete them if they're copyable; the original will stay in your inventory anyway). If you try to delete a no-copy item, you'll get a warning to make sure you're certain about deleting a no-copy item, and even if you do, you can recover it from Trash. But if you forget to do so, the land owner doesn't keep them, they can return to you anything you left behind and it will go into your "Lost & Found" folder.

Bear in mind that every item has "land impact" and your rental place will have a certain amount that you can rez. Say for example your place has a limit of 100 LI (sometimes referred to as 100 prims, but that's an outdated term now).  So all the items you rez have their own LI "score" and you must stay at or below 100.  And sometimes they add up real fast, so check the land impact of the furniture before you buy it.

I have a few furry avatars too, and unlike most human avatars, the focus on furry avs is modification and customisation. But there's a learning curve to that. I recommend joining some furry groups and hanging out on furry sandboxes; most folks are very happy to help you with customising and modifying parts to create your fursona. If you can't find a complete avatar that suits you, you can make one up from separate parts.

If you can show us a picture of what you're aiming for, maybe I and others here can help you find what you need?

And, welcome to SL!

Oh my goodness you are SO incredibly helpful. Thank you so much for all the help! Yeah land ownership has always scared me; in FFXIV (an mmorpg) I had a house, but I forgot to log on in about a month and everything I worked hard to get was taken from me - my house, my furniture, I'm like really! You kidding me? I was so upset but it gives me so much comfort knowing my things would be safely returned to me. Oh yes, the place is small and cozy (just how I prefer; makes decorating simple) so I can't wait to start getting things for my apartment! ^^ ❤️ I'm, going to begin looking for furniture now, I believe. I want to keep things simple so I won't go too crazy but I will definitely keep the land impact thing in mind :) I really appreciate all this knowledge you're dropping for me!

Oh and I see; thank you very much! Yeah I went to one furry sandbox and it seemed very nice, they were having a deep convo though so I decided to sit that one out but I plan on returning :)

Ah, and this is my main 'sona! She's feral here, but the important details for an anthro avi would be her ears, the curly tail, and the tongue hanging out (it's her thing; she can't keep her tongue inside her mouth haha). She's pretty simple! I like the Kemono body for her but I can't decide on a suitable head...I found good cheek fluffs too, because she's supposed to be a white-pink ombre Pomeranian. Haven't had any luck trying to make her in game yet, though I did find a REALLY nice collar that suits my aesthetic! I think if I knew how to make my own fur/textures, I could accomplish this but I'm not sure if I'm ready yet but she's pretty simple overall! Any item ideas you have to help me recreate her would be so amazing, haha XD

16 hours ago, LilithServil said:

Yeah, there's definitely a learning curve to furry stuff until you learn what all the parts do, keywords for items, etc. Every furry avatar you unbox is bound to be different unless it's a mod for an existing head/body. I wouldn't mind helping you with some stuff if you'd like! Creating is my passion on here and it's what keeps dragging me back to SL.

Oof I get you on the stalking thing, I've dealt with it before too on a different, SL-like site. The only people privy to IRL details like where exactly I live and my address and whatnot are two people I trust with my life lol. I'm pretty shy with showing my face and voicing til I work up my confidence around people though. ^^;

Ahhh I love Ripto's Rage! It's the very first game I ever played and it has such a big place in my heart, it's hands-down my favorite Spyro game (though I do prefer the original one to Reignited's, I miss the old voice acting and other silly things like the classic Colossus monk chant, the double jump glitch etc)!! Though I do have to say, Reignited's version of Spyro 1 made me fall in love with it all over again. 1 was my least favorite of the originals with how empty it felt, probably because I played it after 2, but Reignited is so gorgeous and the movement feels so nice to control that I've replayed the first game three different times already. ;w;

(and aaa someone else who knows Steven Universe! Peri's my fav by far! Also I saw what you said about renting a place and plopping furniture down. You could always snag some freebie stuff off of the marketplace and try rezzing and moving it around in a Sandbox til you get the hang of it. If we meet in-world, maybe I could show you the hand-built replica of Steven's house I made with standard prims a while back!)

Oh seriously? Do you have a store in the MP? I love supporting friends so I'd love to check out what you've got for sale! And haha, same; I've only given out my address to two people online but it was to swap letters/gifts for holidays and we had established our friendships before that came about. 

And omg, yes I love the original ones but out of convenience, I've been playing Reignited. I admit that I 100% prefer the original music, even though the differences are soooo subtle I was able to notice it and go "wait, isn't this a bit different?" haha. Oh and I TOTALLY feel you on how empty 1 was feeling. Ripto's Rage was definitely a big step up. Gotta love them old games xD

Omg you MADE Steven's house?! I gotta see this, seriously!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Edohrou said:

Ah, and this is my main 'sona! She's feral here, but the important details for an anthro avi would be her ears, the curly tail, and the tongue hanging out (it's her thing; she can't keep her tongue inside her mouth haha). She's pretty simple! I like the Kemono body for her but I can't decide on a suitable head...I found good cheek fluffs too, because she's supposed to be a white-pink ombre Pomeranian. Haven't had any luck trying to make her in game yet, though I did find a REALLY nice collar that suits my aesthetic! I think if I knew how to make my own fur/textures, I could accomplish this but I'm not sure if I'm ready yet but she's pretty simple overall! Any item ideas you have to help me recreate her would be so amazing, haha XD

The kemono body is a great start. Search the MP for Husky tails; they usually aren't quite as curly as that one but they'll be pretty close. And maybe Fennec ears.

This https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Cougar-Pink/4133478 might be a good starting point, though the skin is for the default body not the Kemono. You'd need to switch out the head, ears and tail for something else (it doesn't include a head but it has a texture for the Curious Chinchilla which is another maker's head, and I'm wondering if it would fit their fox head as well?)   Rainworx Labs also has a few base heads that might work for you.

Actually Rainworks has their own Fennec mod for Kemono here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/R-LABS-Fennec-Pink-Kemono-Mod/7063051 Again you'd need to change the tail and maybe the head too.

Here is a super-curly husky tail https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PTB-Bento-Curly-Tail-V2/13976631 it comes with a colour change HUD (like a control panel that attaches to your screen, so you can change how the tail looks)

These ears look about right: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Sculpted-Desert-Fox-Ears/3390489

And here's a tongue: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SlurpablesSmall/12493767

As for making your own textures, those are done in Photoshop or GIMP or some other graphics/paint program. 

7 hours ago, Edohrou said:

Oh seriously? Do you have a store in the MP? I love supporting friends so I'd love to check out what you've got for sale! And haha, same; I've only given out my address to two people online but it was to swap letters/gifts for holidays and we had established our friendships before that came about. 

And omg, yes I love the original ones but out of convenience, I've been playing Reignited. I admit that I 100% prefer the original music, even though the differences are soooo subtle I was able to notice it and go "wait, isn't this a bit different?" haha. Oh and I TOTALLY feel you on how empty 1 was feeling. Ripto's Rage was definitely a big step up. Gotta love them old games xD

Omg you MADE Steven's house?! I gotta see this, seriously!!!!!!

I do! It's just called Peri's Mod Shop at the moment because I'm lazy with names, aha. Be careful if you purchase anything though, it's all modkits for specific bodies that will only work with said bodies, some being less newbie friendly than the others. ^^ Just saw your sona btw, very cute! I think I might know some parts that'd fit it if you'd wanna drop me an IM in-world sometime. For heads, I'd suggest maybe taking a look at any of the PAWS heads or maybe the Foxen head, though I'm not sure if they have tongue controls (can't remember right now, I think the foxen head does though for sure) and see what you think of em.

Yesss I can't play it without the original OST honestly, it's so good. I gave Reignited's music a try and wound up really disappointed, it's either usually too soft or just... Weird sounding? If you havent heard them yet, listen to the Reignited version of Magma Cone or Molten Crater... Both are really bad. x-x  Magma Cone just makes me super uncomfortable when the "vocals" come in and Molten Crater has a weird... aquaria towers overlay that's 100% out of sync with the rest of the tempo. Drives me nuts LOL

I did!! It's still kinda unfinished though, I made it before I knew how to texture stuff so the outside looks like a total mess. The inside is as close as I could get without custom textures though! I ended up hitting the limit of prims I could link onto a single structure though so certain things are more unfinished than I'd like (like Steven's bathroom) ;w;

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.