What are some of your pet peeves?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Syo Emerald said:

I hope we get some pictures in the home and garden thread once you're done. Maybe search for Halloween decoration + whatever you specifically need. Maybe this filters out the "real stuff"?

Oh, I'll just do my usual way of whining a bit, then giving Clover some money and telling her to buy me some stuff.  :D

• Like 2

Okay, I may finally have come up with a pet peeve. I hate it when I spend 10 minutes crafting a response to some thread, only to find it's been vaporized while I was away. I'm not gonna let my effort go to waste, so here's me, slippers off, hooves exposed, ready to play goat on Arduenn's bridge in an attempt to lure him out with fish burgers...

547564077_FishforArduenn.thumb.jpg.dca617f958aee714de81781ad5334b9b.jpg

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Okay, I may finally have come up with a pet peeve. I hate it when I spend 10 minutes crafting a response to some thread, only to find it's been vaporized while I was away. I'm not gonna let my effort go to waste, so here's me, slippers off, hooves exposed, ready to play goat on Arduenn's bridge in an attempt to lure him out with fish burgers...

Yeah, thread go poof!

7 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

/me licks your hooves, knowing it won’t make any difference..

8 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

is that filet of fish and a big mac , or is it a burger king whopper ,,, dialing grub hub ,,,,, all this making me hungry

The one in my left hand is a "Mermaid and Mayo on a Kaiser", the one in my right is "Kitchen Scrubbie on a Bun".

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELOVED BETH !!!!!

Blessings of love, joy ,happiness ,prosperity  always be yours. Know you are loved and that abundance of eveything good and wonderful and favor  will alway be upon you  !!!! Have a happy one  big hugs ,,,,

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Can I please request that you tweak your signaling of irony? Thank you!

ACK -- Humor can be so much fun yet cause so much trouble. That reminds me I need to get back to Tari's post where she described how her humor was misunderstood...

4 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

I re-discovered another pet peeve today, and reminded myself why I never do them... HUNTS.

Hate, hate with a passion.

Just show me a vendor where I can actually pay for the items I want, tyvm.

I hear u there...HATE HATE hunts or turning shopping into a game. Had a friend who LOVED to go garage sailing, had to beg her pleaaaaase find someone else to do this with..

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.