Is there a way to reduce Slink Hourglass's butt size?

elixdude

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I was buying wrong body mesh for female. Wanted to buy Slink Physique but ended up buying Slink Hourglass (Oh well, I'll just accept this). Been modify the shape to make it "less" thick. The problem only left on the butt. Is Hourglass designed to have thick butt? Thank you :) 

Without knowing for sure, I guess there´s a limit of how flat it can be made. Because: 
Also Maitreya has limits... Even though the breasts can be made very flat, they will look horrible, if you choose a slider value smaller than ~ 30.

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, elixdude said:

So I was buying wrong body mesh for female. Wanted to buy Slink Physique but ended up buying Slink Hourglass (Oh well, I'll just accept this). Been modify the shape to make it "less" thick. The problem only left on the butt. Is Hourglass designed to have thick butt? Thank you :) 

that body is designed that way... thats why it's called hourglass, it can be reduced but will always keep the curves.

hourglas.jpg.7071bc2aa0028a8292820a881542b134.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, elixdude said:

If you bought the Hourglass pack that included the hands and feet, you'd only need to buy the Physique body itself, which is L1250 from memory - as that's what I did. It was a newbie mistake, I demo'd to just the overall look without getting a shape I liked first, in the end I just bit the bullet and bought Physique - and was far happier with that body. You'll have store credit from buying Hourglass, 10% I think, so the change will 'only' cost you ~L900 or so.

4 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

hourglas.jpg.7071bc2aa0028a8292820a881542b134.jpg

It's far easier to get this shape with Physique rather than Hourglass. An hourglass shape is usually defined by having a balanced bust and hips, and a defined waist - Slink HG trends more towards a pear shape, with a far larger hip measurement than bust measurement. And that's without mentioning the number of ribs and organs you'd have to remove to get the Slink HG waist.

Sure there are exceptions to this, of course - but those are the shapes the two bodies trend towards naturally.

Edited by AyelaNewLife
typo

It’s designed to be that way. Personally, I think it is more curvy than a Freya. 

The good news is you might be able to find a deformer on MP, that makes you less curvy.

The potential problem I see is that when you wear jeans or pants, they might give you the booty back.

Just live with the extra junk in your trunk, I say. You look great!

4 hours ago, janetosilio said:

Personally, I think it is more curvy than a Freya. 

I would say differently curvy. Hourglass is designed to be "acceptably" curvy - which is to say, very thin but with exaggerated breasts and butt. "Sexy curvy." Freya is designed to be more realistically curvy, with thicker limbs and a thicker waist overall. Both can be modified to tone down those features, but you can't get rid of them entirely. I'm afraid, OP, that until and unless you save up and get the Physique, you're stuck with that larger bum.

...so, short answer: yes, Hourglass is designed to have a big butt.?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.