What avatar is this person using?

CampyKenka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm trying my hardest to figure out the skin applier / body / head that this person is using, but it seems they aren't too active on SL anymore. I cant ask them directly. However, I'd love to have my avatar use these components that they use. Is it possible that the community could help me identify the head / skin / body components so I can purchase them?

Avatar is here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CHEVEUXM084-KEMONNER-Hair-Blacks/9467209 (I already own the hair, I'm looking for the other components)

Idk if this is the right place to post this, as this is the first time I'm using the forums. I'm sorry! ^^;

1 hour ago, CampyKenka said:

I'm trying my hardest to figure out the skin applier / body / head that this person is using, but it seems they aren't too active on SL anymore. I cant ask them directly. However, I'd love to have my avatar use these components that they use. Is it possible that the community could help me identify the head / skin / body components so I can purchase them?

Avatar is here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CHEVEUXM084-KEMONNER-Hair-Blacks/9467209 (I already own the hair, I'm looking for the other components)

Idk if this is the right place to post this, as this is the first time I'm using the forums. I'm sorry! ^^;

Not sure why you would think they arent in SL, they uploaded images to their Flickr a couple of months ago. Send them a notecard, it cant hurt. Message them on flickr, hell ask them about it on that Flickr image. https://www.flickr.com/photos/125607411@N08/38912863422/in/dateposted/

51 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Not sure why you would think they arent in SL, they uploaded images to their Flickr a couple of months ago. Send them a notecard, it cant hurt. Message them on flickr, hell ask them about it on that Flickr image. https://www.flickr.com/photos/125607411@N08/38912863422/in/dateposted/

I messaged them on twitter after this post actually!! Lets hope they respond :D I just didnt know if they used SL anymore bc the last activity I saw was 2yrs ago on their profile

1 hour ago, CampyKenka said:

I messaged them on twitter after this post actually!! Lets hope they respond :D I just didnt know if they used SL anymore bc the last activity I saw was 2yrs ago on their profile

Note that if you are talking about the WEB profiles that we got many years ago, MANY folks don't use those. I haven't been to mine in many years. Doesn't mean that I am not here :D.

• Like 1

The head looks like a VCO Milli.

I have several of these and they are pretty, but they are rigged with no movement and I don't think you can apply skins, but I stand to be corrected on that.

They were only available on Gachas but can be found secondhand on Marketplace HERE

I like them even though they are a bit limited, but for the price can be fun :)

Edited by Candice LittleBoots
speling

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

That's got to be for creators or sometimg for that price 

Nope. It's someone trying to milk everything they can from selling a no longer available gacha item. I doubt it'll sell at that price, but kudos to them for trying, I guess...

Edited by Ariel Vuissent

18 minutes ago, Ariel Vuissent said:

Nope. It's something trying to milk everything they can from selling a no longer available gacha item. I doubt it'll sell at that price, but kudos to them for trying, I guess...

Holy crap that's insane..maybe they are hoping someone makes a mistake until it's too late or something.

For some reason that reminds me of seeing someone years back selling a Torus prim on the MP as a plain doughnut..I was in tears laughing when i seen that..I think they were only asking like 10 lindens for it.. it just had me laughing when i seen it..I don't even know if they used a texture or not..they may have..it just seemed silly at the time I guess.hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

13 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Note that if you are talking about the WEB profiles that we got many years ago, MANY folks don't use those. I haven't been to mine in many years. Doesn't mean that I am not here :D.

I'm not sure, but I think only Firestorm still uses the old Profile widgets, most, if not all other viewers have gone to the web profile format.

As for the OP question: I agree with @MattKnight84 that it looks like Pink Fuel skin. I've seen that head all over SL (I'm not a fan of it myself - if only for the saturation of it all over the grid) - I think it started out as a Gacha head, but maybe on regular sale by now - not sure. The rest in terms of body - I don't think enough is seen to make a guess.

6 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I'm not sure, but I think only Firestorm still uses the old Profile widgets, most, if not all other viewers have gone to the web profile format.

No it doesn't by default, but web profile is so slow everyone who can find the button switches to legacy profiles...

Edited by Fionalein

1 hour ago, Fionalein said:

wether it is editable or bento does not matter for it's rarity, but I bet you can find it for a "more reasonable" price in an inworld yardsale...

It matters if you don't wanna look like someone's lost twin brother. Even with more reasonable price I don't think it worth if it's not editable... But, it's definitely a cute head!

8 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

No it doesn't by default, but web profile is so slow everyone who can find the button switches to legacy profiles...

Ah yes, that's right. You can include me in that group of "immediate switchers" LOL But, alas, my current viewer is still on web profiles. BUT, it does show everyone's front profile page in the chat/IM box on the left side - and that's even faster than any profile box!  Hahahaha It's great when a random IM comes in. Profile picture and front page is right there as soon as I switch to that tab. ~snickers~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.