Coming Out as a New Woman

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Anything else?

Makeup, if that's your style.

Eyelashes (mesh or applier), although the nicest I've seen in SL come with the system avatars and will be in the Library section of your inventory (they're just not very editable if your eyeshape doesn't match).

17 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

7) Personal” attachments 

You might find your mesh body and skin have this covered (not literally).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you are asking what you need for a female avatar, just flip that little radio switch on your shape.

If you want to create a hottie from scratch  ..

1, 2 and 3 kind of go together.  There are very nice skins built into most mesh pieces and can even be paired head to body in some cases so they match with off the shelf skins.

3.1 ... you left out hair.  Up do, long, short, ponytail ... pick the ones that you will need.  You don't need an updo if you are not going formal.

3.2 Make up

4.1 Shoes.
4.2  Boots.
4.3 Flats
4.4 Sandles
4.5 Comfy socks worn without shoes

7 is optional.  Optional in the same way that raisins are always optional.  You don't need bits at all.

8 ... and groups.  You need some chatty groups.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, LexxiXhan said:

Makeup, if that's your style.

I always forget this, need to get into it for Love (Skell Dagger is my spirit animal.) 

6 minutes ago, LexxiXhan said:

Eyelashes (mesh or applier), although the nicest I've seen in SL come with the system avatars and will be in the Library section of your inventory (they're just not very editable if your eyeshape doesn't match).

Wha..? You can use System lashes, etc. with mesh eyes?

Edited by Love Zhaoying

10 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I always forget this, need to get into it for Love (Skell Dagger is my spirit animal.) 

Wha..? You can use System lashes, etc. with mesh eyes?

Mesh eye lashes can be worn by any avi - mesh is what is in the Library for some of the LL avatars.  Just search lashes and go down to the Library part of your inventory.  Try them on and copy/keep whatever you like

18 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Mesh eye lashes can be worn by any avi - mesh is what is in the Library for some of the LL avatars.  Just search lashes and go down to the Library part of your inventory.  Try them on and copy/keep whatever you like

Oh, System MESH avatar lashes, not legacy avatar.

42 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:
57 minutes ago, kershe said:

I know others won't agree, but I don't think you need a head.

54 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Personally, I agree with this.

Me too.

Mesh hands and feet are all you really need and even then, you don't NEED them.

I want to start out mesh everything, so I don’t face the terrible stigma faced every day by non-mesh Avatars.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Callum Meriman said:

Neko ears and tail.

*nods sagely.

Well..I’m seriously considering not doing that. After all, I’ve never been a woman before. As a Trans Ally, I’m looking at being as respectful as possible with this Alt. That means, “try to do a good job and be distinct from Love”.

OK ...

4 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I want to start out mesh everything, so I don’t face the terrible stigma faced every day by non-mesh Avatars.

It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.  Full mesh and new account screams alt and that may make people suspicious as well.

4 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Any opinions on whether I should reveal her after I’ve done some work, or as I go?

Do you mean to us?  Sure.  I would love to see what you put together.

I'm not really sure what sort of advice you are looking for, tho.  I mean, it is as easy as sin to put together a nice looking female avatar. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Bouncy boobs and butt..? Maybe not for a start.

NO NO NO!! Bad kitteh!! NEVAR!!! If I catch you bouncing and wobbling without moving I´ll throw you in whatever water...or liquid I can find the quickest! NO bouncy.... that´s in one line with bling, walking sound and facelights (though some still use those for shooting- if there´s no camera there´s no facelight... )

savvy?!!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Do you mean to us?  Sure.  I would love to see what you put together.

Well, yes! That’s going to be the most fun part, sharing her with you (me being a forum whore and all).

3 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I mean, it is as easy as sin to put together a nice looking female avatar. 

You say that but..I’ve never tried so I don’t know that! There’s at least a couple things that (most) men don’t focus on: makeup, accesssories, decent female AO, fashion style. 

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Well Hi there.  Can I call her Love2?  

and suggest the first thing you do is make her hands smaller?

Certainly, call her what you like! (I may use “LoveX”, myself.)

I’ll be buying a mesh body tonight, I assume it’s hands will be more proportioned than this!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If not part of the "clothing" category in your world, then:  hair, shoes, jewelry, makeup, nail appliers (though I suppose jewelry would be accessories, and maybe shoes)

Totally would not have remembered “nails”!

By “accessories”, I meant things like purse, brooch, handbag, hair clip, hat..anything that can be attached and is not a standard piece of clothing. (Whips and chains and ropes and..)

11 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I’ll need these, and what else?

1) Mesh Avatar and huds, etc.

2) Mesh Head and huds, etc.

3) Skins for body and head

4) Clothing

5) AO

6) Accessories

7) Personal” attachments 

8) Name and Profile, pmt info on file, or L$ from main account 

Anything else?

Not just mesh heads
BENTO CATWA MESH HEADS!

Edited by iamyourneighbour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.