Any vegans around?

EmmaRosalie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

a true vegan female would never suck a ____ or swallow cuz its against the vegan code of not eating things that ***** from a mammal also goes for drinking breast milk for fun   vegans dont eat anything from mammal  i found this out from the study they did at my local community college on that night we was all bored n i dont even go to school i was just there cuz i do beer runs cuz i got a id that says  im a adult 

I was hoping that you were done after sayin' that in private message. :(

Edited by EmmaRosalie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

@EmmaRosalie,

Now that we have played in your yard thread, have you had any luck meeting new friends?

A few folks from here have messaged me. :D Most have been really nice, even the ones who aren't completely vegan. 

10 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

We're a weird lot.

Long long ago, before Rhonda existed, I had an Aussie boyfriend for a little while.  I wanted to have a pet name for him so I looked up terms of endearment Australians used.

Juliet Foxtrot Charlie!  You people have some vile things to say about the people you care for. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Long long ago, before Rhonda existed, I had an Aussie boyfriend for a little while.  I wanted to have a pet name for him so I looked up terms of endearment Australians used.

Juliet Foxtrot Charlie!  You people have some vile things to say about the people you care for. 

*offers Vegemite* They sell this in the US!

Edit: Suddenly remember watching, “Welcome to Woop Woop”.

Edited by Love Zhaoying

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Looks better with the cheese, right?

Is there cheese some where? Poor cow t.ts was sucked for that? To be covered in puke? 

(that just reminded me from some memories where was some sucking and the "puked on" was also involved)  

Edited by Derekmate
memory

9 minutes ago, Derekmate said:

Is there cheese some where? Poor cow t.ts was sucked for that? To be covered in puke? 

(that just reminded me from some memories where was some sucking and the "puked on" was also involved)  

Second picture has melted (yellow) cheddar cheese.

Ethical vegans are "vegan for the animals", which encompasses more than just food. We object to all animal cruelty and exploitation. That includes everything from animal testing, to breeders, to forcing animals to perform, and beyond.

Dietary vegans are generally only concerned with eating vegan food and maybe not wearing fur or leather. Could be for perceived health benefits or ethical concerns, or both.

Hope that helps. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.