how does a person like me go for an avatar?

JackWilebane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2405 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Note to the OP that there is a much nicer free mesh body (free group needed) from EXMACHINA (Egosime). I suspect it is at the main store somewhere but you can also pick it up at COSMOPOLITAN with a group tag on (the EXMACHINA tag).  Much nicer than TMP IMHO. However, like TMP there are no alpha slots so finding clothes will be DEFINITELY hard. Great if you just want to be more or less naked.

I am also wondering in that example of the TMP mesh body with clothing if the avatar can actually MOVE with those clothes on and not have issues. 

On the PLUS side, it might be that the free avatar has some well fitting clothes made by the same brand -- or might in the future. If they fit really well then there alpha slots aren't really needed.  So checking that out would be a good plan ^^.

The reason I didn't use the EXmachina, is at the time typed the reply, it was only 1 skin option in the free body.

There was no eyes, and I, with my editing experience, could not fit mesh eyes as good as on TMP.

TMP is. after all offering lots of skintones plus the matching neck faders.

And yes, those clothes shown in the example moves and does not let the body cut through. Well, disclaimer, maybe a dime-sized here and there in big moves. Very important to have svimming trunks that don't let butt hang out by the pool.

Again, there was no free clothes for the Exmachina as I was replying. There is no reason, not to pick up the EXmachina free avatar, but remember that updates is released pretty quick and the reply was the clothing situation for Sunday.

Many, many of the clothes made for mesh body XX does not fit mesh body XX unless you use alpha cuts. I have lots of male bodies and use alpha in 99% of the time.

And for freebies, well, it is what I could find.

On 24/09/2017 at 7:24 AM, JackWilebane said:

i'm broker than broke

...is what the OP said. When you're broker than broke there are no coffee shop coffees and no restaurant meals.

I've been broker than broke, but at the time the internet was my lifeline, so it was the one luxury I spent my money on: a cheap-as-hell lousy connection with one of the worst ISPs here in the UK (that I only went with because, well, they were cheap-as-hell). I could just about afford to pay my bills and I had a spare couple of quid per week. A restaurant meal would have meant at least a month of saving that weekly couple of quid, and even then it would only have bought me a pub lunch.

Some people literally are scrambling to find a couple of quid here and there, but there's no reason why they can't enjoy SL for free. I originally asked the OP how broke he was, and whether he could manage to put just one single $5 amount into SL to get himself started, but I made no assumption that he actually could forego a coffee or his weekly newspapers or a restaurant meal, because many people can't even afford those things. Doesn't matter which country you live in (example: the UK is one of the 10 largest economies in the world and yet in the last year over 1 million people had to use food banks).

Sometimes broke truly is broke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Skell Dagger said:

Sometimes broke truly is broke.

You said it yourself, sometimes.

What I proposed is my opinion on the matter, not like an absolute truth ? I don't know if those are the right words ^^

A tendency I've seen is that people will say they are broke because they don't want to invest into SL which is totally fine too.

He can just ignore my comment if he is really broke, or doesn't want to invest into SL.

Though the argument might sway him when presented with some perspective if he falls into the second category.

Remember, it's the internet, anyone can say anything about themselves and you don't know (Hell I could be Stephen Hawkings, but what are the chances?  In the same vein, considering he has internet, what are the actual statistical chances that he is actually so broke that he can't afford 20$ for a quality product that will most likely meet his criterias much better than free stuff ? The comparison is a bit extreme, but then again it gives some perspective ^^)

I repeat, what I offered is an opinion and perspective, he is free to do what he wills with it.

5 minutes ago, Mei Avril said:

You said it yourself, sometimes.

What I proposed is my opinion on the matter, not like an absolute truth ? I don't know if those are the right words ^^

A tendency I've seen is that people will say they are broke because they don't want to invest into SL which is totally fine too.

He can just ignore my comment if he is really broke, or doesn't want to invest into SL.

Though the argument might sway him when presented with some perspective if he falls into the second category.

Remember, it's the internet, anyone can say anything about themselves and you don't know (Hell I could be Stephen Hawkings, but what are the chances?  In the same vein, considering he has internet, what are the actual statistical chances that he is actually so broke that he can't afford 20$ for a quality product that will most likely meet his criterias much better than free stuff ? The comparison is a bit extreme, but then again it gives some perspective ^^)

I repeat, what I offered is an opinion and perspective, he is free to do what he wills with it.

The OP said he was "broker than broke" and you came in with , "skip a restaurant meal for $20 and buy L$." If that isn't a pompous reply to someone who is asking for help, i don't know what is. Your continued reply of "he can skip my post if it doesn't apply" comes of as very arrogant. He already said he can't afford to buy an av, so why would you assume he could? "Oh, some people don't realize what they could actually do without in RL so they can buy things in SL." Pretty sure he knows his financial situation better than you do.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

The OP said he was "broker than broke" and you came in with , "skip a restaurant meal for $20 and buy L$." If that isn't a pompous reply to someone who is asking for help, i don't know what is. Your continued reply of "he can skip my post if it doesn't apply" comes of as very arrogant. He already said he can't afford to buy an av, so why would you assume he could? "Oh, some people don't realize what they could actually do without in RL so they can buy things in SL." Pretty sure he knows his financial situation better than you do.

How is it arrogant ? You filter information every day, take in what according to your values and situation applies to you and leaving the rest.

I'm just putting it into words.

Like I said, OP doesn't need you or any other social justice warrior to ignore or take in my opinion ^^

Also, he got plenty of other replies about free stuff, why not offer an alternative ? There's many reasons to invest into content ^^ I am no stranger to poverty myself but I know the value of investing into things instead of hoping getting them for free (You are still "paying" in a way, because you are very likely sacrificing quality if you're going for the totally free route, or time if you are going the work on SL route). If he really can't, that's perfectly fine too :)

If I came off as pompous or arrogant to the OP, I do apologize sincerely, it wasn't the goal, but I doubt social justice warriors are needed here, I'm sure your time would be better spent elsewhere.

Consider another thing: He might have a job (statistics want him to have a job, in my region at least, there's only 4% of people able to work that don't have one) the time he's going to invest for this 20$ into his job is much less than the time he would work in SL or spend trying to find freebies, and he will end up with higher quality stuff. Which is not bad all things considered.

Another thing to consider: We don't know what broker than broke means to him, you're making an assumption about his financial status based on what very little you know, it might be just as valid as mine, for all we know. You don't know why he is broke either: Perhaps he gambles, perhaps he drinks beer, which could both be sacrificed for a few days in favor of quality stuff on SL ^^ So perhaps the advice does apply to him.

Again, as I've said, I've only offered perspective, he doesn't have to do it, there are plenty of other ways mentioned in the post.

Also, I am not the only one who suggested CC, Paypal and such, I've merely expanded on it, concretely showing that just by sacrificing a little in his RL, he could potentially get a lot in SL, assuming he can do so.

Edited by Mei Avril

Going back to the TMP free body and the fact that it uses a classic head with a good neck fit. There are 0 L, more 1 L and other cheap beards and hairbases, this allow a really broke guy to get his avatar closer to what he want.

Playing Linden Realms and get 5 L, is giving our broke guy the possibility to pay for 5 1L freebies or hunt gifts. So many tings are called free, but cost 1L or are 5-10L stuff.

And! Taking off the meshbody and using it on the beach only, our broke guy has a classic body and his face looks the same. There is no neck seam, so he can pick up all sorts of free clothes for men. Taking off the EXmachina avatar will mean that he looks different. Most SL residents want to keep their look, let us say he meet a girl on the beach and then takes her dancing in a totally different face. She could be puzzled, or disappointed, at worst.

With his classic body, it is time to look at the "mens" section of this blog. https://fabfree.wordpress.com/category/mens/

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Mei Avril said:

Also, I am not the only one who suggested CC, Paypal and such, I've merely expanded on it, concretely showing that just by sacrificing a little in his RL, he could potentially get a lot in SL, assuming he can do so.

Your first ass-umption is assuming everyone CAN use credit cards and/or paypal.

In some countries, preschoolers seem to be able to get credit cards by filling ion a form on the web... In others, getting a card depends on having a "credit history" unless you are 18 and middle class when they give you one automatically when you arrive for "Fornicate A Fresher Fortnight" at University. If you have borrowed money and repayed it, you have a credit history, if you borrowed money and didn't repay it you STILL have a credit history, but if you have NEVER borrowed money, you have NO credit history and are an "un-person" who CANNOT get a credit card.

I was once told the steps needed to rectify this problem by a credit card company.

1. Pull $250,000 in cash out of your ass

2. Spend $200,000 in cash buying a house

3. Use the $200,000 house as security for a $20,000 personal loan

4. Repay the $20,000 loan over several years, spending considerably more than $20,000 in the process

5. Use your new "Credit history" to apply for a starter credit card that will allow you to spend $20 a month on SL

Even opening a bank account requires a credit history these days.

Oh... FYI

Traditionally, the standard online web-fool response to this point is "Go to Walmart and buy a pre-paid credit card there", despite the fact that Walmart do not operate in all countries, nor are prepaid cards available in all countries, and that such cards where they are available are not accepted by SL.

Then you are supposed to suggest that people use a paysafe card to pay paypal to pay SL, despite thge fact that paying SL with paypal still means having it verified with a cc or bank, and despite paypal refusing to accept paysafe cards.

I won't waste time pointing out ALL your other ass-umptions about peoples potential finances other than ass-uming people are broke because they 'gamble or drink' is just rude. There are other reasons.

(statistics want him to have a job, in my region at least, there's only 4% of people able to work that don't have one)

Many people who use SL are NOT able to work, old and ill, one of my favorite SL corset makers, is terminally ill, and doesn't work at all.

because you are very likely sacrificing quality if you're going for the totally free route, or time if you are going the work on SL route

You seem blissfully unaware of the current 'market' for freebies in SL,  Perhaps, way back when you came to SL, you were only accustomed to "World-O-Crap Discount Freebie Warehouse" and their "Worst of 2006 bundle box".

And for those of us who sit in our sick beds all day slowly dying of incurable and degenerative conditions, on fixed medical payout incomes, investing our time isn't so much of a problem.

5 hours ago, Mei Avril said:

If I came off as pompous or arrogant to the OP, I do apologize sincerely, it wasn't the goal, but I doubt social justice warriors are needed here, I'm sure your time would be better spent elsewhere.

Your apology would sound more sincere if you hadn't claimed broke people are all too stupid to know how much they spend on designer coffee, gamble and drink to excess, etc., and if you hadn't concluded it by trying to insult everyone who disliked your posts by calling them "Social Justice Warriors".

2 hours ago, Klytyna said:

These are still just assumptions. If I refer to one of my earlier posts, I did say I don't have a credit card myself, I have other means to put money into SL. Hell, I don't even have access to credit myself.

This is not an assumption, this is factual truth and cannot be interpreted :)

Thusly, no, I don't assume everyone has a credit card or can get one xD You're wrong.

I never borrowed money (at least under my own name, someone signed for me to take the legal responsibility of the loan, so HE got the credit boost), so under your assumption, I don't have credit, which is also untrue, there are many ways to enhance or crash (most likely crash) your credit without borrowing and/or having a credit card. Granted, borrowing money is the most "efficient" way, but I am not an expert on the matter, just did a small google research.

And no, I haven't said he should go to Wal-Mart and buy a prepaid. Second Life does not accept prepaid cards as you have said anyways. I have tried actually. xD Please don't make me say things I haven't said.

I haven't verified my paypal through CC, which is another assumption you're making.

I haven't assumed he gambles or drink, nor if he bought a mercedes benz lately, just assuming he might have some ways to gather his money and just cited examples. Granted, those were a poor choice of examples, but it still gets the point across: For some, these spendings are necessary (I deal with addicts to gambling on a regular basis, who will come buy 300$ of lottery at the start of the month when their check comes in, and ask to borrow me money for bread at the end of the month. Then again, I haven't said it is the case with him!), perhaps a meal at the restaurant is too, or coffee at a coffee shop every morning. That doesn't defy his first statement, which is three words: broker than broke. It could be for any number of reasons (I can't even begin to quantify it). I also said that if it's not the case, it's fine, he can disregard my comment.

And yes, I have been ill myself for 4 years, unable to work, my time was still precious, and if I could save a few hours of SL working to get a shiny new thing I really wanted, then yes, I found some wiggle room sacrificing some things that had value for me, but didn't mean much in the grand scheme of things :) Those don't exclude one or the other. I did say he might have a job, which doesn't mean I completely exclude the fact he might not in which case the argument is invalidated, I grant you that. Also, that corset maker, if it's the one I think about, very likely makes twice the amount of money I make in a year off of her corset sales, but technically, she does work for it, conclusion: she has a job, even if it's not official. She works for her money (probably much less than I do though xD)

Actually, at some point, I did make more money when I was sick than now that I am healthy and working, and that is also fine.

About the current market of freebies on SL, well I might be oblivious to it, because I haven't looked into it for many years, I do agree with that. Although, given the example posted earlier, my avi is much, much higher quality than this one, thus yes, in my experience, you do sacrifice quality if you go that route. I would love you if you did prove me wrong.

And if you do have time to invest, that is very fine! Do it, by all means. I never said my solution was the best, it just was one of the proposed ones.

And it's irrelevant if my apology sounds sincere to you, as it is not even directed at you.

so·cial jus·tice war·ri·or
noun
informalderogatory

1. a person who expresses or promotes socially progressive views.
    "these social justice warriors want to apply their politically correct standards and rules to others' speech"

Read the example bit and think a bit on it. Don't you think it's a little wrong ? Don't you think it's kinda what you are doing here ? It's all a matter of perception and interpretation I think. You are working hard to find flaws in my logic and discredit it, for no reason whatsoever, and to make me apply your views to the problem. You're not helping anyone, only promoting unilateral thinking according to your views and values. Can you imagine a world where everyone thinks like you ? Wouldn't be a very nice world. Not saying your views aren't valid, though. They just differ from mine. These kind of behaviors on a massive scale are very detrimental to human life and advancement, and have been seen to cause wars. Imposing your views to someone else never works, if you really think your point is more valid than mine and that mine is detrimental, you should instead philosophically argue your point in a respectful manner, which you haven't done from the go. There's a great basic philosophical course on youtube (channel is CrashCourse) and it includes argumentation, how to construct a decent argument and how to debunk people's arguments respectfully.

Edited by Mei Avril

8 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

The OP said he was "broker than broke"

Many people these days (especially in my generation...) use "broke" far from its true meaning. They don't mean "I can't pay for basic food half-way into the month", they mean "Man, one paycheck isn't enough to comfortably buy the new Iphone I "need" so badly".

Especially when its common to not value Second Life a "valuable" entertainment expense, its not arrogant or snobby to not take those words literal. So many people beg, are unwilling to pay for virtual goods or can't be bothered to set up a payment method.

• Like 2

So... would anyone else like to take the OP at his word that he doesn't have any money to invest in SL, and actually offer some useful tips for him to put together a decent-looking male avatar for zero expense (or for the bit of L$ that he can earn inworld with the likes of Linden Realms)? Anyone else feel like actually being helpful?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Skell Dagger said:

So... would anyone else like to take the OP at his word that he doesn't have any money to invest in SL, and actually offer some useful tips for him to put together a decent-looking male avatar for zero expense (or for the bit of L$ that he can earn inworld with the likes of Linden Realms)? Anyone else feel like actually being helpful?

It has already been done.

8 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Anyone else feel like actually being helpful?

I have a post in the thread about making a living in SL, that gives some very useful advice on how to make the most money in the Linden Realms, it only works out at about 50 L$ an hour, but thats better than a lot of SL 'jobs', and doesn't involve becoming a hooker.

An hour or two a day, every day, quickly adds up, I know people who have financed their avatars this way, buying items that cost a grand or two, for example, a Maitreya mesh body takes you a month to aquire, which gives you plenty of time to join a shopping/freebies/bargains group like "SL Free & Offers", "Fabfree", etc., and build up a decent wardrobe of group gifts, dollarbies, mania prizes, promo offers etc.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

I have a post in the thread about making a living in SL, that gives some very useful advice on how to make the most money in the Linden Realms

I saw that post the other day and it was what reminded me that the Realms are still around and a way to get spending money in SL without any RL cash outlay.

If the OP is still around, here's a direct link to Klytyna's post in that thread:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

The reason I didn't use the EXmachina, is at the time typed the reply, it was only 1 skin option in the free body.

There was no eyes, and I, with my editing experience, could not fit mesh eyes as good as on TMP.

TMP is. after all offering lots of skintones plus the matching neck faders.

And yes, those clothes shown in the example moves and does not let the body cut through. Well, disclaimer, maybe a dime-sized here and there in big moves. Very important to have svimming trunks that don't let butt hang out by the pool.

Again, there was no free clothes for the Exmachina as I was replying. There is no reason, not to pick up the EXmachina free avatar, but remember that updates is released pretty quick and the reply was the clothing situation for Sunday.

Many, many of the clothes made for mesh body XX does not fit mesh body XX unless you use alpha cuts. I have lots of male bodies and use alpha in 99% of the time.

And for freebies, well, it is what I could find.

Good to know and almost impossible to find things that don't poke through! 

As far as I can tell the FREE Exmachina avatar still has only one skin tone (medium). My friend just went and got one yesterday and that was what he found. 

Agree that alpha cuts are much needed most of the time. 

30 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Good to know and almost impossible to find things that don't poke through! 

As far as I can tell the FREE Exmachina avatar still has only one skin tone (medium). My friend just went and got one yesterday and that was what he found. 

Agree that alpha cuts are much needed most of the time. 

Yes, I was in a very good clothes store, and their gift for L'homme had a version for TMP body. But that shirt had big patches of the shoulderblades showing. From what I read about the EXmachina on Sunday, people had found clothes wih Exmachina fit, and it was the same, the clothes need alphas.

If only 50% of the male clothes that's advertised as "fit body xx" would fit that body without alphas used.... wow. That would be an improvement. This summer, I was looking for a male tank top. I have forgot how many stores I went through to find one that fit the  body I used then. Because I wanted a tight fit, and the alpha cuts didn't match up with the thinner straps over the shoulders. Most tank tops fitted like.....(!§&¤). The straps was hoovering over the shoulders, or they cut into the body, and when I used the alpha HUD, there was gaps of alphas showing.

Thinking how spoilt females who use the common "big" names in mesh bodies are. Put on and wear! Nothing clips through. So much of the new clothes have an amazing fit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Yes, I was in a very good clothes store, and their gift for L'homme had a version for TMP body. But that shirt had big patches of the shoulderblades showing. From what I read about the EXmachina on Sunday, people had found clothes wih Exmachina fit, and it was the same, the clothes need alphas.

If only 50% of the male clothes that's advertised as "fit body xx" would fit that body without alphas used.... wow. That would be an improvement. This summer, I was looking for a male tank top. I have forgot how many stores I went through to find one that fit the  body I used then. Because I wanted a tight fit, and the alpha cuts didn't match up with the thinner straps over the shoulders. Most tank tops fitted like.....(!§&¤). The straps was hoovering over the shoulders, or they cut into the body, and when I used the alpha HUD, there was gaps of alphas showing.

Thinking how spoilt females who use the common "big" names in mesh bodies are. Put on and wear! Nothing clips through. So much of the new clothes have an amazing fit.

Well wouldn't that be lovely. I still get clothes from some top name designers that in theory are rigged for Lara. They are not. Sometimes they don't even work with the alpha layers. 

I have the new Exmachina body WITH the alpha slots now so that helps. I found nothing on the Marketplace in the freebies that would work though. I did have a few items in my inventory from long ago that are fine. The body seems to take a smaller size (as in standard sizing) than you might expect. I guess Lara did that too as I had to switch to XS from S before the fitmesh started coming in.   

I did find some nice not free mens garments that fit very well though -- even without alpas (well they probably needed them if I would have moved much :D) so that is a big plus. Time will take care of the rest.

The 10th Men's Only Hunt is in October so that is a great place for guys to find things INCLUDING the OP (although I think he came and went LOL).

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

I still get clothes from some top name designers that in theory are rigged for Lara. They are not. Sometimes they don't even work with the alpha layers.

The part that seems to be consistent is anything that has straps criss-crossing in back.  They never fit right and there is no way to alpha that.  That style I never buy anymore without a demo first - and almost all of them fail.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The part that seems to be consistent is anything that has straps criss-crossing in back.  They never fit right and there is no way to alpha that.  That style I never buy anymore without a demo first - and almost all of them fail.

Actually I blog a lot of garments like that which fit perfectly so they ARE out there :D. Happily so. Stop by my blog some time and peruse. Quite a few folks in the events I am in are definitely doing it correctly.   That's the GOOD news.   There are some designers that you really CAN'T use alpha slots with LOL.  Not my thing, that rigging, but some folks seem to really enjoy that part of the process. 

• Like 2

Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to have a mesh body and head. I have alts that aren't all decked out. If you are wearing mesh clothing, very little of the standard body is seen. The Free Dove has a lot of really good stuff. As of the writing of this post, 7 Deadly Skins has free join where you can get the group skin as well as Midnight Mania boards. 

Analog Dog, down on the beach, has free hairs that are really nice. 

Hit the Linden Realms and gather crystals. In an hour you can get enough to join no_match for 50L. They have a bunch of free hair for group members. Emotions group is free and they have free hair as well.

With a bit of running around you can set up a really nice avi. I'd say most players in SL don't have mesh bodies, just a vocal group.

We're also coming up on a big hunt time in SL. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. The Free Dove also has a monthly hunt with name designers. Hunts are a good way to get to know SL and the designers as well.

The one thing, if you are female, you'll need feet. Fortunately the Slink feet aren't expensive. Again, a few hours running around in Linden Realms and you'll have enough.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bobbie Faulds said:

As of the writing of this post, 7 Deadly Skins has free join where you can get the group skin as well as Midnight Mania boards.  .

The one thing, if you are female, you'll need feet. Fortunately the Slink feet aren't expensive. Again, a few hours running around in Linden Realms and you'll have enough.

This about the group is really useful information. I am afraid the OP has disappeared and is never coming back to the thread. It is one point we should make to others who want a nice looking free avatar: Be patient. Some groups is set "free to join" in periods. Maybe we should make a note of known groups that do this. People who join SL can look good for free, but they have to hunt for free things, and the only way to find good free things, not "freebie dungeon 2006 greatest hits" , is to be active in the communty. Join groups who share such information, read blogs like https://fabfree.wordpress.com/

1: Be patient. There is always a hunt or a gift coming up. It is going to be great quality, becuse SL creators are awesome.

2: Be active. Follow at least one freebie blog, one freebie group on Flickr, make sure to check and read at least twice a week. Or else you will miss offers that is set free for a limited time.

3: In time, and with some effort from your side, you will have a great looking avatar. But it may not be the avatar you had in mind when you joined Second Life. If you demand a specific type avatar, like ethnic, you can be disappointed. Very few freebies are a vide range. Most will offer a single skin, period, no other options, this skin may have freckles that you don't like, it may be too tanned, wrong eyebrow color.... and you wish the creator could have made a freebie just like you want it. Uh - no. Not going to happen. If you have very special needs for an avatar, you have to pay. So be even more happy when you find a freebie that offer options, like a full color hair pack or sneakers with a color HUD. Or a free skin with several options.

4: Do your research for what you have to pay for. If you can play Linden Realms a few hours a week, you will have a little money. Here is where you wear out your pixel feet, testing demos all over the grid. Be sure that what you buy, is what you really want. And never buy complex items, without googling it and find reviews, in blogs or videos. Make sure you understand what you buy and just how it works. And, what the limitations are. Example: You can find mesh heads that are cheap. Minimum check list: Is it Bento, does it have animations or must you pay extra for them, can it use other skins and makeups than the one it's wearing now? If you buy the cheapest head and just assume you can animate it, you may be in for a disappointment.

Is a mesh avatar the way to go? It is not unwise to test them all. Also think about that so many freebies is made to work only with a mesh avatar or a mesh body part. There is a growing market of things made only for mesh avatars in SL and as you are active in the freebie blogs, you should follow a few fashion blogs too. This is absolutely the case for female shoes. Unless you will wear boots all the time in SL, you will only find very old freebies for system feet

I so disagree that men don't need mesh feet! If you plan to be on a beach, please try to get better feet. Or wear sneakers.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 4

On 9/27/2017 at 8:38 AM, Klytyna said:

In some countries, preschoolers seem to be able to get credit cards by filling ion a form on the web... In others, getting a card depends on having a "credit history" unless you are 18 and middle class when they give you one automatically when you arrive for "Fornicate A Fresher Fortnight" at University. If you have borrowed money and repayed it, you have a credit history, if you borrowed money and didn't repay it you STILL have a credit history, but if you have NEVER borrowed money, you have NO credit history and are an "un-person" who CANNOT get a credit card

My credit is so messed up due to medical bills (and a few other things that were my fault) that when I found out that my info was one of the many hacked from Equifax (credit reporting company) I have been praying that someone would try to use it, see how awful it is, feel bad for me, and repair it for me, lmao! :P

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2405 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.