How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

32 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

This looks like an add for Erectile Dysfunction medication. Beautiful image though.

LOL, that's EXACTLY what I'm seeing in it!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I have a slightly NSFW version of this (no bra), but it's not sufficiently "nude" to belong perhaps in the Adult forum anyway.

DreamsandNightmares(Bra)v2(SM)Blank.thumb.png.7654a83d390602e892ff57a74cce05f1.png

"Come to bed, baby..?" she said, with a hint of longing. He sat for a moment and drew a deep breath. 

"Sarah, " he started, his voice beginning to quiver. "Sarah this is wrong." he said, turning to face her. "Your husband...my wife...even with our respective marriages having gotten so empty that we've come to this point..." She interrupted him, 

"Alan I know." she said, her voice almost a whisper.  "We made promises to people that left those promises in the dark somewhere. You make me remember how it feels to be loved and adored.", her voice getting stronger. "You treat me like I'm important. You remind me that I'm a woman. Let me remind you that you're a man, with a great heart and beautiful soul..!" He leaned back so his head came to rest on her thigh. Her fingers combed into his hair. She spoke again, "And here we are." she paused. "Damn all and let's have this time together." They wept together in the dark...

Edited by Charalyne Blackwood
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

This looks like an add for Erectile Dysfunction medication. Beautiful image though.

4 hours ago, Bagnu said:

LOL, that's EXACTLY what I'm seeing in it!!!

I am amused that when you look at this, your immediate assumption is . . .

"Man who is sad = Man who is having problems with his p****"

🤨

Not, I'll confess, my first thought thought when I composed it but, hey, I like to leave these "stories" open ended!

4 hours ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

My impressions were considerably more dramatic but this works!

You tell a beautiful story. Thank you! That's one of the rewards of producing pics like this for me!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Not, I'll confess, my first thought thought when I composed it but, hey, I like to leave these "stories" open ended!

My interpretation was financial woes, in the midst of a heatwave.  You look as though you finally passed out after hours of trying to fall asleep, the guy is worrying how they are going to make rent.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I have a slightly NSFW version of this (no bra), but it's not sufficiently "nude" to belong perhaps in the Adult forum anyway.

DreamsandNightmares(Bra)v2(SM)Blank.thumb.png.7654a83d390602e892ff57a74cce05f1.png

When I see it, it says he's waiting for her to go to sleep so he can log into SL, and she knows it, and he knows she knows.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

"Hey dude what's the haps?"

That's much too complicated for SL. Everyone knows the proper thing to say is ..

'hi'

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Nise pose btw

I really can't take credit, it was already in the elevator, which was already at the place we were visiting. There were some even better poses as well.

Edited by BillFletcher
left out an essential letter.
  • Like 2

On 7/18/2024 at 11:59 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

"Man who is sad = Man who is having problems with his p****"

🤨

Clearly you've never lost yours in your inventory right when you needed it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, BillFletcher said:

The elevator door slid open, and there she stood, the girl of his dreams. Now if he just knew what to say to her.

A meeting in an elevator

It's SL, so even something like, "so, you like going up and down?" might work. Who knows?

• Haha 5