How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Snapshot-108.png

Felt like doing something today, but I haven't figured out what yet. Poked around my wardrobe a little, played with some light, browsed my AO and .. Took a snap. Couldn't be bothered to edit it though. As much as I'd want to do something about that thumb clipping into the thigh .. But that's not the something I want to do. Back to figuring out what that something might be.

• Like 20

The Roman poet Lucretius is a focus of my next exhibition. He was a popularizer of the atomism of the Greek philosopher Epicurus, whose materialism and atheism made him a very "dangerous" writer in later Christian times. Lucretius also wrote in disturbingly frank terms about sexuality.

According to St. Jerome, Lucretius went mad when given a love potion by a woman who was besotted with him.

Which, of course he did.

Because that's what love can do to you.

Her-Lucid-Moments-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.a1547906bb159fe8898937cd86d90c74.png

• Like 12

On 7/2/2024 at 12:55 AM, CossetteAlarie said:

This really isn't the thread in which to dig into how to fix the tattoo. Put the same post, or similar in the appropriate Answers section of the forum. People can work with you there.

This thread is OK for one and two post long answers. More than that and people like me get grumpy. Pictures.... it's about pictures.

Nal-BladeRunner-FSP_030.thumb.jpg.aff08e40be381451708e277a064036cc.jpg

There is so much to see here (Blade Runner @Themyscira). Lots of great photo ops.

• Like 9