How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 4/4/2022 at 3:26 AM, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Today's look while playing around with some new body lights I'm working on. Digging the effect so far. I like that it doesn't look like I'm wearing a human skin (which I actually am, for once).

Crush 'Em

It looks like it's stunning. I am sure it is. But the very dark image displays very poorly to me - even when I enlarge it (I mean see on Flickr). Perhaps Your next update could be lighter? I would love to see it!

Edited by Emma Krokus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Emma Krokus said:

It looks like it's stunning. I am sure it is. But the very dark image displays very poorly to me - even when I enlarge it (I mean see on Flickr). Perhaps Your next update could be lighter? I would love to see it!

Hmm, I wonder if it's monitor settings that make it that way. I never really tinkered with mine enough to know, but I don't have much trouble seeing it. I wonder if my brightness is up higher than normal or something. Hmmm! Thanks for letting me know! I'll add a bit more brightness to the worn lights themselves before I start using it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Hmm, I wonder if it's monitor settings that make it that way. I never really tinkered with mine enough to know, but I don't have much trouble seeing it. I wonder if my brightness is up higher than normal or something. Hmmm! Thanks for letting me know! I'll add a bit more brightness to the worn lights themselves before I start using it.

Thank you! It could of course be my monitor too - I'll see if I can brighten things.

ETA: Increased brightness by 20 percent - everything is looking a little washed out now, but the image isn't much clearer on my monitor I am sorry to report...

Edited by Emma Krokus
ETA
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Emma Krokus said:

ETA: Increased brightness by 20 percent - everything is looking a little washed out now, but the image isn't much clearer on my monitor I am sorry to report...

Definitely don't change your settings permanently because of my image, but if you're curious, you could tinker with the contrast as well. Remember your settings so you can revert things back if you do that, though!

In the meantime, I tweaked the lights a bit and made things brighter. See if this helps a bit. I didn't bother putting this on Flickr, though, since it's basically the same thing.

2140803835_AyaZombiePearls-Brighter_001.thumb.png.429a2077b1eac62c521de084595c0623.png

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Definitely don't change your settings permanently because of my image, but if you're curious, you could tinker with the contrast as well. Remember your settings so you can revert things back if you do that, though!

In the meantime, I tweaked the lights a bit and made things brighter. See if this helps a bit. I didn't bother putting this on Flickr, though, since it's basically the same thing.

2140803835_AyaZombiePearls-Brighter_001.thumb.png.429a2077b1eac62c521de084595c0623.png

So much better - thank you! And I was right this is a gorgeous picture - well done!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1